Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition

Go down 
+4
skyenat
Kenshee
trinixdeangelov
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:18 am

OIf course it will work out well and fine! Smile Oh gosh, we are all so excited for you. Aren't you wishing that December will come soon?! Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah... I'm already wishing it was 10th Dec.. hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 pm

thats nice angel Smile cant believe u are goin there =o evey single moment ur gonna be spendin over there is worthwhile without a doubt...hav an awesomely fun time at the exhibiton! oh n try bringin back sumthin special if u can get any (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 am

Oh yeah... all the eating of small meals, saving $$ like mad, etc... are so worth it!!!
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:28 am

Hello Catherine, of coz i don mind. I salute u for having the time to do it as you know that I am swarmed w so much to do, i cannot be participating actively everywhere...

MJ is always remembered and Angel, don take it too hard anymore. U have to move on.. remember the good things about Michael, celebrate his life.

To me he aint dead. He's jus gone to be with GOD. I'm seeing him soon when the right time comes, so it's jus temporal goodbyes... I am happy that he is now w God cos no one can hurt him and also, Michael gets 1st hand view of how he could have lived life differently if he were still here...

God bless all of you and heal your hearts...

PS: don listen to the sad/emotional songs if u cant handle it emotionally ok??
sadness can make u sick and the best way is simply pull yourself out of it, go do what you must.. when you learn this successfully, it will serve you for life when other similar situations come around...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:14 am

I've defnitely picked up the pieces, esp now tt I'm heading out to London to get more closure... catching TII has also helped... it was definitely harder than I expected, 'cos it was sth so sudden... tt's the way it gets when u nv expected someone like tt to have such a huge impact on u... but I'm moving on & gonna come back stronger... no worries!
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 am

have fun and pls take lots of pictures and come back to share with us??? thanks and have a nice weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 am

inluVwU wrote:
have fun and pls take lots of pictures and come back to share with us??? thanks and have a nice weekend everyone!

I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 am

hey! do you guys know if this exhibition will drag till the first week of january! because I'll be in london from 2nd till 6th jan! and I really want to go!

What kills me now is that they postpone the tribute concert to next year june 2010! I booked my tickets to vienna for the tribute concert which they cancelled! ARHG!(%&@)$*@!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 am

i think u should be able to catch it 'cos if u went by 3-mths of showing in London, since opening in Oct 29, 3 mths would mean Jan 29... hopefully tt's the way it works... WOW... U had even planned to go to vienna?? I think u're a bigger big-time fan than me now... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
LOLx... actually no... I've not been planning this for a long time... u can ask Nat tt & she'll testify... I didn't even know abt the MJ exhibit until Oct 29... & After hearing abt it, seeing the pics & watching TII, I felt I had to do it Very Happy

lol, realized I missed this post, but yes, can def testify that she wasn't planning on it for a long time.. Jump and go, and do what you must (: <3
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
LOLx... actually no... I've not been planning this for a long time... u can ask Nat tt & she'll testify... I didn't even know abt the MJ exhibit until Oct 29... & After hearing abt it, seeing the pics & watching TII, I felt I had to do it Very Happy

lol, realized I missed this post, but yes, can def testify that she wasn't planning on it for a long time.. Jump and go, and do what you must (: <3

The decision I think happened kinda on Oct 29th or 30th, after seeing the exhibition pics Razz
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
i think u should be able to catch it 'cos if u went by 3-mths of showing in London, since opening in Oct 29, 3 mths would mean Jan 29... hopefully tt's the way it works... WOW... U had even planned to go to vienna?? I think u're a bigger big-time fan than me now... Hee

I'm currently studying in Europe. So I booked an airticket to vienna, bought the tribute tickets. and DAMN came the news that they postpone the tribute =(
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

I'm currently studying in Europe. So I booked an airticket to vienna, bought the tribute tickets. and DAMN came the news that they postpone the tribute =(

awww! though, wow, what are you studying? Very Happy so cool, get to study overseas
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

icy55 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Sorry to hear tt ur plans fell thru'.... wow, u're lucky to get to study overseas... but still enjoy vienna... it's lovely i hear...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 am

Wow, icy, you are now in Europe?! Shocked That's very cool!
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about the Vienna plans.. But its okay, I'm sure you will be able to go for the postponed tribute too. Smile (will pray hard for you)
Aww, you guys are really huge fans. Michae will be so touched Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

He's watching us frm above & he knows how much we miss him...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 am

Yeah. I'll bet he's overwhelmed with so much love. Smile Well, he deserves it anyway. So there! Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:36 am

Michael deserves only the best after all tt he's been thru Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition   The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Michael Jackson Auction ; Now an exhibition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2