Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Top Rumours about Michael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Top Rumours about Michael Empty
PostSubject: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm

1) Michael Jackson is still alive, just like Elvis

There have been rumours galore that the King of Pop (just like The King) faked his own death to escape the pressures of fame.

Some say he's living in an underground bunker with Elvis, one crazy fan says she saw him flying by jet-pack to LA airport, while a cleaner at the hospital where he died claims he saw MJ running out the back door disguised as a nun just minutes after he was declared dead.

2) Can you see Michael Jackson in this tree stump?

Like the Sydney fence post that resembled the Virgin Mary and the corn chip that looked like Elvis, locals claim the tree stump carries a special message of hope from the King of Pop. Felix Garcia's suburban front yard became a small scale Mecca for MJ fans wanting to witness the "miracle" of a tree stump which bore a likeness to the late Michael Jackson. We honestly can't see it. Can you?
Top Rumours about Michael Rumour10

3) Doctor claims "I am the father."

Michael Jackson's dermatologist is reportedly planning to fight for guardianship of the late singer's two older children, who he claims are biologically his.

Arnold Klein had previously admitted to donating sperm to Michael, and now he is allegedly claiming to be the father of Prince Michael, 12, and Paris 11.

A source told the Sunday Mirror: "Arnie is planning to fight for custody of Prince Michael and Paris. He says he can prove he is their father with Debbie." (Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe worked as Klein's nurse).

The newspaper's source claims Michael chose Klein to father his children because he wanted them to inherit the doctor's high level of intelligence and a photographic memory which allowed him to ace exams without studying.

The source continued: "Arnie has told his close friends he is Prince Michael and Paris's father for years, while never giving a straight answer in public. He says he was paid nothing for the sperm but was paid for keeping the information confidential.

"The kids have grown up with 'Uncle Arnie' visiting the house and spending holidays with them."

4) Oliver Twist fathered Michael Jackson's daughter?

Former child star Mark Lester has come forward claiming he is the father of Michael Jackson's daughter Paris.

The 51-year-old, who starred in the 1968 film Oliver, told News of The World, "I gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids — and I believe Paris is my daughter."

Mark is the godfather of all three Jackson children but he says he's been unable to contact them since their father's memorial and he believes their relatives are preventing them from speaking to him.

The actor, who has three daughters of his own, says he donated sperm to Michael in 1996. "It was a gift to him, no money was paid, it was something I was honoured to do. He wanted children so badly."

He says 11-year-old Paris bears a striking resemblance to his own daughters and he has called for a DNA test to prove she is biologically his.

Mark says his reason for revealing the long-time secret is because he has "concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children".

"There's a contact issue," he added. "I dearly want to remain in contact with those kids and I feel now this is the only way that I can ensure that."

5)Winehouse visited by Jackson's "ghost".

Amy Winehouse reckons Michael Jackson has given her some life changing advice from beyond the grave.

The British musician has been struggling with a drug addiction for years, and she says the ghost of Michael Jackson recently paid her a visit to tell her to straighten out. Hmm, don't suppose she was ON drugs when that supernatural visit occurred?

Wino was a big fan of Michael's and is also a strong believer in the afterlife — she often consults with spirit mediums in St Lucia, her part-time Caribbean home.

A friend tells British mag The People, "She heard Michael's voice telling her if she didn't sort herself out she'd lose everything."
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:17 pm

6) Michael fathered Tom & Nicole's son

Nutjob Claire Cruise not only claimed she was married to MJ and is the biological mother of all three of his children, she later announced that she and MJ had a fourth child together — Connor Cruise, the adopted son of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

7) Michael Jackson's "ghost" appears on car bonnet

"What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?" bemused builder Gary Sloggett asked his wife after taking a photo of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine.

British newspaper The Sun reports that this ghostly image appeared in a picture taken the day after the pop star's death last month.

"It's quite extraordinary," says the car's owner. "I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko'."

The father of two says he's a bit of a sceptic and not much of a Michael Jackson fan, but the photo still totally freaked him out.

"I'm not saying I've been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual," says Gary.

"If you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings."

Top Rumours about Michael Rumour11

Eight) Michael will tour with the Jackson 5

Some reports claim that MJ's brothers Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Jackie are planning to reform and go on tour as the Jackson 5 — with Michael performing beside them as a hologram.
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 pm

those rumors are crazy as schitt! how lame can tabloids get? michael jackson on a tree stump? on the car bonnet? amy winehouse visited by his 'ghost'? one word = RIDICULOUS!

can't stop laughing over these though lol!
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:11 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
those rumors are crazy as schitt! how lame can tabloids get? michael jackson on a tree stump? on the car bonnet? amy winehouse visited by his 'ghost'? one word = RIDICULOUS!

can't stop laughing over these though lol!

Yeah... but honestly a lot of crap abt Michael was the result of his 2 extravagant public relations stunts... the ones we so famously know - Michael sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber & Michael wanting to purchase the Elephant Man bones... it was frm those two that unscrupulous journos who wanted to make fast bucks decided to do, spin outrageous stories abt Michael & tt sells.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL. Personally, I am not really a hoax believer of his death, but has been following the related sites since 25th June 2009- before I was even a fan! Razz (Yeah, some stuff are really interesting but one can't deny that there are things that do not add up to his death.) Nonetheless, it still remains one of the top rumors. How everyone wishes this is true! Gaahh.

And next, the rumor about the hologram... I am not so sure about Jackson 5, but I did know that hologram of solo Michael was in planning to perform. Have not follow up on that one yet.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 am

Admin wrote:
LOL. Personally, I am not really a hoax believer of his death, but has been following the related sites since 25th June 2009- before I was even a fan! Razz (Yeah, some stuff are really interesting but one can't deny that there are things that do not add up to his death.) Nonetheless, it still remains one of the top rumors. How everyone wishes this is true! Gaahh.

And next, the rumor about the hologram... I am not so sure about Jackson 5, but I did know that hologram of solo Michael was in planning to perform. Have not follow up on that one yet.

As per the hologram, I don't think it'll be exactly a hologram 'cos tt'll be rather wierd.. If it's more like a vid performance of Michael then it can be more natural... like what they do for performances with Elvis... tt was done in one season of AI with Celine Dion & Elvis actually did a touring via vid as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Rumours about Michael   Top Rumours about Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Rumours about Michael
Page 1 of 1