Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Pics to share =))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh gawd, I'm totally mesmerized by his eyes. Such beautiful soulful eyes....
Hope you peeps enjoy all these.
with ♥️, geraldine. XD

Last edited by geraldine_okl on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm

cheers Thnx for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

hey u're welcome! XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 am

OMG, Geraldine! I'm melting like an ice on fire. affraid
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THOSE EYES. Goshhhh.. He should be the next Edward Cullen in Twilight! HAHA. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Love Michael smile when he was looking at Bubble. So sweet..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Hahaha yeah.. Its like how a daddy would feel pleased with the child..Bubbles was even dressed in red too! Haha.. So cute. Very Happy How I wish Michael would have this smile on his face everyday..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha yeah.. Its like how a daddy would feel pleased with the child..Bubbles was even dressed in red too! Haha.. So cute. Very Happy How I wish Michael would have this smile on his face everyday..

Ya Very Happy Till now i still can't get over with his passing. He is such a wonderful person, why god take him away from us so soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Come, lets think of it on the brighter side!
God probably needs him more than us, and to take him away is a blessing in disguise for him.. because he no longer has to suffer the hatred and media that had hounded him for so many years.
There was once a guy said on TV about Michael:
-Michael was always very concerned about his image, and he wouldn't want to let his fans see him in such a heartbreaking state. Hence, he was taken away to end all these. In this way, fans will remember him like how he was and looked like in his hey days, and not the suffering Michael. We all know Michael wouldn't want his fans to remember him in his current state.

I believe Michael is in a much more happier place now. At least, he gets the happiness and peace he deserves now. No media or anyone can hurt him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 pm

ya i feel sad for michael, so innocent guy and hes gone through hard time because of the media. Those people who are working in the media to hunt him giving false information and being accused all that stuff they are super evil!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 am

Yeah lor, especially that John Chandler guy or something... who was the cause and root of all these distress. I can't believe he did something so inhuman, claiming that Michael molested him when he didn't. There were alot of lies spun abt him, all made to make Michael sound like a child abuser/molester. I even heard that he abused Bubbles, etc... and keeping children in his house without clocks so they wouldn't know the time.. =_= All those turned out to be false.
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Sad........ this is just all reality. They've just got nothing better to do.
I wonder why ppl believe the junks frm é tabloids so much.
Imagine these ppl were put through é same sucky situations, how wld they feel if nobody believed them. That's gonna hurt them real deep i'm sure.
But we've just gotta be happy for michael. It's also a blessing he's in heaven now. T_T
At least, he wld no longer be devoured by the evil greedy ppl....
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 am

How do these ppl sleep at night?? Actually, they shouldn't be called ppl per se..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 am

INHUMAN! Twisted Evil And to think Michael is kind enough not to seek revenge. How can anyone bear to do this to an angel? Yes, Geraldine.. its a blessing for him to be in heaven now.. (although its sad for us)
As long as he's happy...Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 am

Life is so unfair. I'm wondering when Michael left this world, how was he feeling?? sadness?? because people have been doing nasty things to him when he is alive.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 am

I think he might have known & felt a lil sad tt he was leaving his fans behind, scared 'cos his kids will not have him around but still a lil relief they've got their grandma & aunty Janet & maybe gladness, tt no one can tear him down ever again...
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am

When michael left us, i feel like the world is covered by total darkness without his presence.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:54 pm

yeah... an angel left us.
he's a kind soul. the one of a kind type.
i doubt we'll ever see any of such angel in the entertainment industry. anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics to share =)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics to share =))   Pics to share =)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics to share =))
Page 1 of 1