Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My pics tt I love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Up on the cherry picker Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love this pic a lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Hahaha. That cherry picker pic reminds me of the scene in TII.
He was trying to wave "HI" and the director said "Please hold on, Michael." or something like that. He's just so adorable up there. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm

hahahaha the cherry picker! Yeah that part was really cute! lol
He seems excited to start it though, I mean, till Kenny goes "can't we just give you a ride?" hahaha, I loved that whole cherry picker scene. Kenny seems much more concerned on the safety issue than Michael lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Yes yes... the cherry picker's always been a fave of mine... It would be so much fun, I'm sure Very Happy

Michael doesn't care much while on the cherry picker I think... I think he's just having a blast while on it Razz 'cos I'm sure u've seen him on it during his concerts, how he hangs himself off it... I bet the concert director must have had numerous heart attacks whenever Michael did tt... hee

I like the part when someone called him "Daredevil Michael" & when Michael said "Why do you do this to me?" when Kenny talks abt how the cherry picker would go up higher, while it's at it's lowest for tt safety ride... heh heh
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:18 pm

hahaha yeah! Cherry pickers are cool! haha and I love the name, sounds really cute lol

haha yeah! It's so cool when he does that! lol, yeah on the safety factor. But I'm sure he knows what he's doing Razz hahahahaha yeah lol. but actually right, if it's a safety ride, shouldn't it go to the highest to "test"? LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm

As u know... I would have loved to be tt fan who ran up to the cherry picker during one of his concerts ... hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:44 pm

hahahaha who wouldn't! XD!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:16 am

Hahaha. You mean this guy? rabbit

Hey, you know what? I think Michael has the craziest fan base ever as compared to other celebs. I just simply typed in "crazy fan" keywords on the search bar and there will be suggested words "crazy fan of Michael Jackson. Haha.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 am

hahaha yeah that guy! Quite smart cause security can't get to him until it comes down, if not quite dangerous if they go up and try to pull him down.

HAHAHAHA so easy to find! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Yup, tt's the guy... gosh, he's so lucky... see how Michael held onto him so tightly with both arms... but really, Michael's so professional, he never lost a beat & kept performing... tt's pretty much like how he was when he noticed tt his zipper was undone during one of his concerts... hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Haha, but I heard that this guy was arrested when he came down and the team who were responsible for this got scolded. ><
That guy was really daring! Hahaha. He was like trying to steal the limelight like that. =p
Yeah, I do agree abt Michael's professionalism! He was in a multi-tasking state.. caring about his safety and yet focusing on singing at the same time. Such a sweet darling.

OH, YES, THE ZIPPER! Haha! I just watched and replayed it 3-4 times today on Youtube. I love how he smiled in embarrassment when he noticed it. I love it when he's embarrassed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm

To tt fan, I think he felt it was worth it... & if u think abt it, I think Michael might have scolded him too for tt stunt but I doubt Michael would have the heart to see him thrown into jail for tt... I'm sure Michael might have tried to settle it for him...

I really dunno how with all the energy & zeal Michael put into his singing & his dancing, he could still notice tt his fly was undone... hee... if it was me, I doubt I'd notice
Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Hahaha. Yeah, that guy was irresponsible too.. If anything happened to him, all the blame would fall on Michael. He should had spared at least a thought for him! But then, maybe the obsession and love just washed over him, till he had lost his senses. XD

Haha, someone said that probably there's someone backstage which dropped him hints that his fly was undone. Not sure about that though, but no doubt its hilarious-in an adorable way! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My pics tt I love Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pics tt I love   My pics tt I love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pics tt I love
Page 1 of 1