Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?

Go down 
+2
Vodka
lovethatAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 am

I would want to visit Neverland, no! Stay there! Hahahaha, spend the day there with him and play (: Maybe sing a few songs together ;D
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Vodka

If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 am

Anywhere is perfect for me, so long as Michael is right beside me.

=X
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm

lovethatAngel - Haha Very Happy I want to visit or stay in Neverland too!!

Vodka - Well said!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Our house that I dreamt abt... that was where we had a nice hideout Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Some where he like, a place that can make him happy and i'll be there..
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:

LUCKY YOU!
You always get to dream about Michael !
*jealous*
I want badly to at least dream of him, but it was only once that I did.
What's your secret formulae?! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:07 am

lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LUCKY YOU!
*jealous*

LOLx... I'm really sorry, I try not to hog up Michael's time so he can visit the rest of u guys too but it doesn't seem to be working.. I don't really have a secret formula at all... maybe it's just the connection tt we share.
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LUCKY YOU!
*jealous*

LOLx... I'm really sorry, I try not to hog up Michael's time so he can visit the rest of u guys too but it doesn't seem to be working.. I don't really have a secret formula at all... maybe it's just the connection tt we share.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am

lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LUCKY YOU!
*jealous*

tongue

Haha, yah, Trix, really lucky <3 But I think it's not just you. Michael's probably already rushing around madly to all the billions and millions and infinity fans he has around the world.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 am

Vodka wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LUCKY YOU!
*jealous*

tongue

Haha, yah, Trix, really lucky <3 But I think it's not just you. Michael's probably already rushing around madly to all the billions and millions and infinity fans he has around the world.

At least u guys understand... Cat keeps saying I'm hogging up Michael's time... bleah Razz If you've read my adventures with Michael, I hope u've enjoyed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Yup Yup !
I enjoyed it very so much (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
Yup Yup !

Sorry it kinda gets a lil hard to read thru the thread 'cos of the many posts & conversations... Hee.. still am glad u enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Yup Yup !

Sorry it kinda gets a lil hard to read thru the thread 'cos of the many posts & conversations... Hee.. still am glad u enjoyed it Smile

oops.. sorry for the conversations in between.. hee...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
Yup Yup !

oops.. sorry for the conversations in between.. hee...

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am

Hahaha!!
No luh, it's not hogging up Michael's time, it's just you miss him and love him a lot Very Happy
But sure hope Michael can come into my dreams so that I can share it with you guys (:
Back to top Go down
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Vodka

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:25 am

lovethatAngel wrote:
Hahaha!!
No luh, it's not hogging up Michael's time, it's just you miss him and love him a lot Very Happy
But sure hope Michael can come into my dreams so that I can share it with you guys (:

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:14 pm

He will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 am

Don't have to go anywhere,I'd just visit him in his Neverland ranch:) then stay there 4ever. Hahas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?   If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If could only choose only one place to go with Michael, where would it be?
Page 1 of 1