Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

A devastating dream For Me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

A devastating dream For Me Empty
PostSubject: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

I really dont know what to do.
Why did the dream come this way??
I wanted Michael to come into my dream, but if it always comes this way.
I will prefer him not to appear..
I cried when I woke up from my nap..
Here goes...

It was all a normal day when I was surfing the net.
I somehow met someone on the net so familiar I had to talk to him.
And I realised and somehow managed to confirm it was dear Michael..
Like what I would do if I knew he was alive, I requested for him to meet up with me somewhere no one would find out.
I felt like I was the luckiest person on earth !
I arrived at the destination punctually, and I waited..
I waited and waited,
waited and waited,
waited and waited for 2 whole days as far I as can remember.
I called him but no answer and no response (I manage to get his number.)
So eventually, I went back and saw him online on the website where we met.
This was the conversation...

Cherie: Why didn't you come?
Michael: Sorry Cherie, Please do not look for me anymore. Please do inform my other dearest and beloved fans to do the same.
Cherie: But why? Even if you are still alive, no one will blame you, you do know we are all very concern...
Michael: Sorry, just don't look for my anymore, I'm very fine and happy now. I really am.
Cherie: Michael...
Michael: Farewell, my dearest.
Cherie: Michael !!!

After that day, I realised that the world changed.
People ALL around me started loving Michael to the max, coming from the most unexpected people in my life.
Vodka and I were crying in my dream and Shin and another friend of ours were consoling us..

Then I woke up.
Then I cried for real.
Thinking about it makes myself real sad.
I don't really share my MJ dreams.
But I want to share this with all of you.

I really wish this will not happen in real life.
* very upset*
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by lovethatAngel on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

It's just ur way of accepting the reality & to know that Michael is happy now wherever he is... Michael has never truly known happy w/o having anything asked or requested frm him in exchange for it, so now that he is happy, we should all let him be happy & treasure our memories of him & keep him in our hearts. Don't be too sad *hugs*
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 am

*hugs*

But I really dont think I want to leave him alone and not look for him.
I want to be by him.
And I feel WE all do.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 am

I will definitely cry too, if i had the same dream as you.. we will miss, love and remember him forever.. Thanks for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm

*hugs* michael loves us and we all love him..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

lovethatAngel wrote:
*hugs*

I want to be by him.
And I feel WE all do.

I think Michael's "don't look for me anymore" meant don't look for him in a physical sense, in relation to those death hoaxes of him. Maybe Michael's really saying tt he's really gone & it's not a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
*hugs*

I want to be by him.
And I feel WE all do.

I think Michael's "don't look for me anymore" meant don't look for him in a physical sense, in relation to those death hoaxes of him. Maybe Michael's really saying tt he's really gone & it's not a hoax.

probably.. Sad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
lovethatAngel wrote:
*hugs*

I want to be by him.
And I feel WE all do.

probably.. Sad

It's hard but we've got to be happy for him *hugs* Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

*hugs* yes.. as long as he is happy.. but his poor children..
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah...
I just love him so much...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 am

Prince, Paris & Blanket wil pull thru'.. they have Michael's strength within 'em & I'm sure he'll watch strongly over 'em.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

May god bless the 3 kids.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
May god bless the 3 kids.

Amen..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 am

Aww... It was a saddening dream instead. *hugs*
But well... dreams are not real (even though they may seem real). Its just our sub-conscious mind that took over in our sleep.
No matter what, I'm sure Michael wants us to move on. I have had dreams of him too these days, but I had forgotten what it was. But one thing I know was that one night, two Michael ez-card stickers which I had hung under a shelf of my double-decker bed started moving and making "thud thud" sounds. I was curious and looked at it, but brushing silly thoughts away as it was probably the wind from the fan that causes the effect.
But during the 2nd night, it started shaking vigorously. I went out to look at my clock and realized it was 12.am sharp.

It probably meant nothing, but just weird that the thing shook at exactly 12 midnight...(Like an alarm clock. LOL)

But I'm sure Michael doesn't have the intention to haunt us. Razz hehee... Michael loves all his fans and wants us to move on regardless of where he is.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 am

Admin wrote:
Aww... It was a saddening dream instead. *hugs*
But well... dreams are not real (even though they may seem real). Its just our sub-conscious mind that took over in our sleep.
No matter what, I'm sure Michael wants us to move on. I have had dreams of him too these days, but I had forgotten what it was. But one thing I know was that one night, two Michael ez-card stickers which I had hung under a shelf of my double-decker bed started moving and making "thud thud" sounds. I was curious and looked at it, but brushing silly thoughts away as it was probably the wind from the fan that causes the effect.
But during the 2nd night, it started shaking vigorously. I went out to look at my clock and realized it was 12.am sharp.

It probably meant nothing, but just weird that the thing shook at exactly 12 midnight...(Like an alarm clock. LOL)

But I'm sure Michael doesn't have the intention to haunt us. Razz hehee... Michael loves all his fans and wants us to move on regardless of where he is.

Sometimes dreams might mean something but sometimes it's just ur mind's way of dealing with stuff.

As for ur flapping ez-link cards, might be the fan, might be sth else.. only God knows.
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Hahahahaha..
The thing about the stickers are kinda funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A devastating dream For Me   A devastating dream For Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A devastating dream For Me
Page 1 of 1