Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

This morning I had the weirdest dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

This morning I had the weirdest dream Empty
PostSubject: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:55 am

Yesterday morning, while I was in the cab on my way to work, I was thinking to myself abt how I've not dreamt of Michael for a while now (abt 2 wks).. I had my day pass as per normal and then finally turned in abt 1am.

While I was asleep, I didn't have any dreams and I awoke at 7.15am when my alarm buzzed. I switched it off and decided to fall asleep again for a short while. It was at this moment I had the feeling of awareness, that I knew I was sleeping but yet still awake at the same time. Suddenly, I dreamt that I was at a carnival, where there were lots of people. There was a lady onstage giving a speech, directly it to a large group of people on the ground. She was thanking her friend who had helped her organise this successful carnival and then she was saying abt how much she'll miss this friend as she wouldn't be having much time to spend with her friend as he was battling cancer. After she spoke, a group of people on the ground started to move towards this man to wish him well and hug him and at the same time, the group of people onstage started to move down the stage towards that man as well.

I was among the group of people on the stage and I seem to know that man too. As I approaching the edge of the stage, I saw someone on the ground turning to look towards the stage and at that same time, I heard a voice. That person was Michael and he was singing 'Childhood'. I immediately pushed my way forward & I jumped off the stage (without using the steps) & just ran towards him, all the while shouting "Michael? Michael!!" I ran up and hugged him tightly and Michael did the same & the whole time he kept singing. We held each other for a long time & the whole time I was crying until everyone around us was a blur. At that moment I woke up again & I was really crying.

Michael was wearing blue jeans & a blue t-shirt with a yellow shirt over it & black boots and he was looking exactly how he looks like in his photos for the 'Earth Song'. I felt so weird when I woke up.. I looked at my mobile clock & saw that it was 7.30am... even though only 15 mins had passed, I was exhausted & still crying even as I made my way into the bathroom. I have never had such a dream before where I was in between a stage of sleep and awakeness, which really puzzled me. I wonder what this dream meant.

This morning I had the weirdest dream Earths10
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Aww that dream was so sweet! Smile I've never dreamt of him like this! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/ELEEN_MICHAELx3
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Aww that dream was so sweet! Smile I've never dreamt of him like this! Crying or Very sad

Thanx Eleen Smile I do dream of Michael quite often & have shared some of my dreams on here before.
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Hahas I gotta read it, just to see whether I will dream of him tonight after reading your dreams! lol! Btw.. I love those words in your siggy! - The sentence in red! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Hahas I gotta read it, just to see whether I will dream of him tonight after reading your dreams! lol! Btw.. I love those words in your siggy! - The sentence in red! Smile

Thanx Smile u can read 'em in my 'Adventures of Applehead & Egghead' thread but I had to remove most of the dreams in there as I had joined a contest & didn't want my dreams stolen & entered as someone else's idea. Unfortunately, I've had sth like that done to me before so I'm very wary.. I'm glad u like my siggy... that's pretty much how I feel.. & juz in case u were wondering, I'm Egghead, that's what Michael (Applehead) calls me in my dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

I will ! Wink Yeah I was wondering why do you call yourself egghead lol ! And that's cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:44 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
I will ! Wink Yeah I was wondering why do you call yourself egghead lol ! And that's cute! Very Happy

LOLx... I get that frm time to time, so u're not the first... I had wrote abt how I got that nickname but that dream was removed frm here.. to cut the long story short, Michael called me that in my 2nd dream I had of him ever (which was the 2nd night I had dreamed of him in a row,... these dreams came exactly before June 25th last yr, kinda like he was saying gdbye I think) Michael called me 'Egghead' cos he said I love to eat eggs (which I really do in reality) & 'cos my head looks like an egg... LOLX... little did I know that, that was what Michael also called himself for real Smile
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Saying goodbye? That's weird. Shocked

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cos my head looks like an egg

Hahahs! I can't help but to laugh at it! Sorry! lol! Michael called himself "Egghead" too? scratch
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Saying goodbye? That's weird. Shocked

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cos my head looks like an egg

Hahahs! I can't help but to laugh at it! Sorry! lol! Michael called himself "Egghead" too? scratch

LOLX... no worries... I still remember that dream like it was just yesterday's dream... when he said that to me in my dream, my face was very much like this (-_-) Yeah, I only found out much later frm a friend of mine.. she showed me one of Michael's private home video clip & Michael was having an Easter egg hunt with his cousins & he had commented "I was born to be an egghead!" His cousin had got him to remove his fedora so that he could smash an egg on Michael's head... LOLX
Back to top Go down
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
IheartdieMJzxc

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Hahas the (-_-) face is priceless! Laughing Oh! I watched that video too! Very Happy He was too cute, carrying the basket and start jumping around. Hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Hahas the (-_-) face is priceless! Laughing Oh! I watched that video too! Very Happy He was too cute, carrying the basket and start jumping around. Hehe! Razz

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This morning I had the weirdest dream   This morning I had the weirdest dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This morning I had the weirdest dream
Page 1 of 1