Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 am

Rise & Shine... its MONDAY again... ahhh, work work work.

THE MUMMY came to visit momo yesterday night... and boy... she's not as scary as we think... lol, she only yakky yakky non stop for the entire night about Michael and the notti little angel... lol!

Well... have a GREAT week ahead everyone! CHEERS!!! flower sunny
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 am

momoqq wrote:
Rise & Shine... its MONDAY again... ahhh, work work work.

THE MUMMY came to visit momo yesterday night... and boy... she's not as scary as we think... lol, she only yakky yakky non stop for the entire night about Michael and the notti little angel... lol!

Well... have a GREAT week ahead everyone! CHEERS!!! flower sunny

LMAO... Nothing to do with me 'cos I was busy with Michael last night Razz
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 am

ahhhh... you you you! you win! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 am

momoqq wrote:
ahhhh... you you you! you win! lol!

Hee flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 am

Wah, I din notice this thread leh! *looks at momo*
Well, you are not that bad either huh! At least you cared to listen to THE MUMMY while she was yakking non-stop. Thanks for being a good listening ear. LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 am

lol... i wont want MUMMY to wrap momo up with bandages ma... hehehe!
Wow... all the posts are very updated man... i cant kept up with it... didn't log in the entire day yesterday coz momo was sick... wakie to take breakfast and med... later goin sleep again i guess.

fever, throat infection, bad flu... ahhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

Hehehe.. Yeah, I can't keep up with them too.. I'm always missing great posts here and there. Hahaha. Aww, momo is sick?! Shocked
*hugs momo* Come, go back to sleep. Michael daddy is waiting for you in your dreams. Take your medicine and have a speedy recovery!
*tugs momo to bed*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 am

a student nurse here! need me? take lots of water and rest yeah!

go to bed and probably Michael will give you a hug in your dream.. =)

sweet dreams..
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 am

@cat - thanks girl... very sweet of you, unable to talk since yesterday... no voice, think my mouth is getting stinko... lol!

@star - thanks girl... hehe, momo dont need you... momo need michael instead... *momo runs away before star jab her*

hey, i tot i saw michael just now... lol... perhaps i was really dreamy... too sick to do anything now... just finished 2nd round of med... going to orr orr again. momo must get well soon to cont posting... cheers!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 am

Rest well, momo... we miss u on here!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Rest well, momo... we miss u on here!!!

thanks babe... sure i will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:34 pm

momoqq wrote:
@cat - thanks girl... very sweet of you, unable to talk since yesterday... no voice, think my mouth is getting stinko... lol!

@star - thanks girl... hehe, momo dont need you... momo need michael instead... *momo runs away before star jab her*

hey, i tot i saw michael just now... lol... perhaps i was really dreamy... too sick to do anything now... just finished 2nd round of med... going to orr orr again. momo must get well soon to cont posting... cheers!

if need to jab you, you are my first patient!! wahaha..
so did you see michael in your dreams? hee..
hope you are feeling much better!! =)
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

ahhh... momo dont want to tuen into guinea pig... *runs away*
no ley, didnt see him... i guess he's busy with trinix... hump! but i tot i saw him coming into the room and kiss me... lol, guess my fever makes me having funny tots...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 pm

momoqq wrote:
Star wrote:
momoqq wrote:

ahhh... momo dont want to tuen into guinea pig... *runs away*
no ley, didnt see him... i guess he's busy with trinix... hump! but i tot i saw him coming into the room and kiss me... lol, guess my fever makes me having funny tots...

oo.. sweet.. how you wish it was real right?? improving... close to trinix now.. probably Michael need a change of taste.... lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 pm

YES! agree.... please michael... come to momo... hehehehe! *laughing kinkily*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm

haha.. Can i be after momo michael? hee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!   Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Guys, Good Morning Michael!
Page 1 of 1