Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

where can i find this two ablum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjxion

mjxion

where can i find this two ablum? Empty
PostSubject: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 am

i am not a big collector,but as a fan i think i should have those ablum .now i just have thriller .bad .dangours .off the wall .best michael jackson and invincible . i found some music stores but they didn't have blood on the dance floor and history .also i don't have credit card so cann't purchase them from internet . someone have some information about where can i find ?thanks
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 am

mjxion wrote:
i am not a big collector,but as a fan i think i should have those ablum .now i just have thriller .bad .dangours .off the wall .best michael jackson and invincible . i found some music stores but they didn't have blood on the dance floor and history .also i don't have credit card so cann't purchase them from internet . someone have some information about where can i find ?thanks

Unfortunately, Singapore doesn't carry either of these 2 albums anymore... I had been searching for 'em many yrs back but never found 'em. I got my 'Blood on the Dance Floor' album when I was in the UK last yr. As for History, I managed to get the last copy of it frm Gramaphone but I don't think they have anymore. I did ask when I made my purchase & the sales assistant told me that that was the last copy that they have.
Back to top Go down
alia

alia

PostSubject: Re: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm

mjxion wrote:

Today, I saw a few copies of Blood on the Dance floor in Gramophone at Cathay. For History, you can check at HMV and That CD shops.
Back to top Go down
alia

alia

PostSubject: Re: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Early this week, I saw both Blood on the Dance Floor and History at HMV. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mjxion

mjxion

PostSubject: Re: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 pm

alia wrote:
Early this week, I saw both Blood on the Dance Floor and History at HMV. Very Happy
really tkanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i find this two ablum?   where can i find this two ablum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i find this two ablum?
Page 1 of 1