Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

This Is It - 2nd time!

Go down 
+3
Admin
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

This Is It - 2nd time! Empty
PostSubject: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 am

Watched him again yesterday night at cathay cineleisure, the 7.20pm show!
It is sooo disappointing to see all audience like 'dead fish' omg! Last 30th at Lido, at least some were clapping away, singing along!

Ok, i mean i don't expect all to clap and sing along like us... but don't give us that kind of sicko look.
I'm not jumping around blocking their view what, i only clap after some of his songs... and grooving along to his music... but these people are looking at me like a crazy sicko and was laughing at me. haiz!

Its only up to the end when most people had left... and a bunch of audience are still there to watch that little special 'something' after the ending credits roll... i really clap sooo hard, and people started to follow... scratch

Overall, its still so great to see him once again... if the concert would have been through it would have a hell lot of once in a lifetime experience for all MJ fans... what a dream he dreamt... too good... salute to the KING OF POP, salute to MJ... cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 am

Yeah, it's very sad I know... I've gone for 3 viewings already & it's still the same... for my 2nd viewing, I moved down into the bottom half of the cinema & was the only soul sitting there (abt 8 rows around me were empty)... I was grooving to the music & singing along thru' out but thankfully no one threw any food at me... LOLX... was alone but at least it felt like I had a "personal" concert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

@momoqq: Haha. Probably majority of the people there aren't fans of MJ, just companions of friends, etc. Or they aren't used to seeing people being that crazy like us in the cinema. Razz Afterall, we are clapping and cheering to a screen! *sad* I think those people who stayed till the end to clap with you are those pai seh ones who dared not clap during the show when many people are still around. Razz Their true colors show eventually! HAHA. Yes, salute to MJ all da way!

@trinixdeangelov: Aww, that sounds kinda lonely.. pale But I am sure you enjoyed the "personal" concert! I mean, who wouldn't groove to such catchy music?!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Lonely? No, Catherine... I had Michael with me... so lonely was nothing... I enjoyed TII the best tt evening... just me & Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Aiyer yer! Razz *goosebumps* Hahaha. "Just you and Michael" Now, you have enough of him, give Michael back to me. Razz Its my turn now.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Only for 5 mins, Catherine Razz Heh heh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 pm

EEEE! 5 minutes?! So stingy!! Hahahaha Razz
*looks at trinixdeangelov when she is not noticing.. and steals MJ away all to myself Razz*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:21 pm

I SAW THAT!!! 5 mins very gd already... hahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 am

lol! lol! oh god... its momo's turn now...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 am

Ok, momo, 3 mins for you! Razz *even more stingy than angel* lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:05 am

ahhhhhh! how could you Catherine?! hump..........
*momo bleh and moonwalks away*

(Half an hr gone...)
*momo sneaks up to catherine and............................... moonwalks away with Michael~~*
king queen
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 am

Not when I'm around... hee *sneaks up frm behind & quickly & deftly whisks Michael into a waiting car* Wahahahaha Laughing Myabe nxt time, ladies lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 am

lol! good one trinix!
Please stop somewhere... momo and catherine coming with you guys... wahhahaha!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:13 am

flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 am

Hey, momo, here's my motorbike. Hop on, we are going to chase trinixdeangelov! I don't think she will be so nice to stop that car for us!! lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Ney ney... u can't catch us... we're off in our private Hot Air balloon... hee
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

lol... u guys never fail to make me smile whenever i log onto the forum...!
kaka... gosh trinix n michael... where are you??? dont let momo & cat caught you huh... hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 am

LOL! Don't worry, momo. We are near to catching them. I have got my bow and arrow ready. Very Happy

*Aiming it at the hot air balloon.. Ka Boomz!*

*Hot hair balloon shook and starts falling down*

Cool There you go!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm

lol! good one cat...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Hahaha.. Thanks thanks. *bows*
Let's get Michael and run out of here before Trinix comes online. Twisted Evil (Yeah.. she isn't online now. *chuckles*)
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm

COOL! erm... where shall we hid... where shall we hid???

*momo running in circles with cat and Michael*

WHERE SHALL WE HID??? erm... 'IN THE CLOSET'??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:40 pm

AHAHHAHA. lol! GOOD ONE! *thumbs up*
Michael says he loves hiding in the closet! Is your closet large enough to fit all 3 of us in? cheers
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 pm

YES YES! no problem at all... only 3 of us! kakaka~
shhh, lets keep it down before trinix finds us again...

ohhh... michael, body to body now... *chuckles
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Don't worry, momo... u know I'll let u come with us....

So momo plans a sneak getaway as she's on Angel's side... buh bye Cat.... ahahahah... sucker!!! Angel, Michael & Momo heads for a destination UNKNOWN
Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Shocked No way!! You've got yourself a Michael impersonator lookalike. I've got the real one with me! Oopsie Dopsie. tongue buh-bye!! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is It - 2nd time!   This Is It - 2nd time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is It - 2nd time!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next