Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Empty
PostSubject: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 am

"The Victory tour was my first chance to be exposed to the Michael Jackson fans since Thriller had come out two years earlier. There were some strange reactions. I'd bump into people in hallways and they'd go, "Naw, that can't be him. He wouldn't be here." I was baffled and I'd ask myself, "Why wouldn't I? I'm on earth somewere. I've got to be somewhere at any given time. Why not here?"

"In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. I mean, work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. I mean, really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do."

"If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. Start with the man in the mirror. Start with yourself. Don't be looking at all the other things. Start with you."

"I can't answer whether or not I like being famous, but I do love achieving goals. I love not only reaching a mark I've set for myself, but exceeding it. Doing more than I thought I could, that's a great feeling. There's nothing like it. I think it's so important to set goals for yoursel. It gives you an idea of where you want to go and how you want to get there. If you don't aim for something, you'll never know whether you could have hit the mark."

"Sometimes when you're treated unfairly it makes you stronger and more determined."

"To me, nothing is more important than making people happy, giving them a release from their problems and worries, helping to lighten their load."

"I believe in wishes & in a person's ability to make a wish come true.... & a wish is more than a wish, it's a goal. It's something your conscious & subconscious can help make reality."

"I feel so blessed that I can give the world back... "

"It's all for love... L-O-V-E."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Aww, cool collection of Michael's quotes! cheers
They always never fail to inspire me. The last one is the most memorable one,"It's all for love.. L-O-V-E".

Yes, Michael! Its all for LOVE indeed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Thnx, Catherine... Michael always had gd quotes... all these can be found in Moonwalk... u can see 'em when u get ur bk Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Aww, now I can't wait to get it. *hopes that I will get it fast and safe*
I heard there are alot of personal pictures and stuff inside too. Ahh!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Yep... there are lots of pics inside, some of 'em are Michael's favourites... there's even a drawing of Michael as Billie Jean in there with his autograph.... Michael had drawn on a blank piece of page that picture & signed on it to be used as part of the title page, because he told his editors tt he loved his fans & liked the idea that everyone who owned the book would feel as if they had a signed copy... so thoughtful of him, isn't it?
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I'm OVERWHELMED with love now. How can anyone not love this man?!! Gosh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself   My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favourite MJ quotes... also a great memory of the man himself
Page 1 of 1