Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
+2
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Hokay, some ppl have asked me "Why not journal down my dreams of Michael?" & so I thought "Yeah, why not?" As some of u might know, I've never ever dreamt of Michael Jackson ever before but 3 nights prior to June 25th, things changed.... Now I do have dreams of Michael on an on-&-off basis, some I can remember, some I don't...

Here in this thread, I will share some of my dreams of Michael... these dreams could be because I've been thinking so much more of Michael now tt they've been coming to me or could be my subconscious at work... again, I stress tt they're just my dreams of Michael, so I don't expect to force anything on anyone. If u're interested in reading abt these dreams, which are kind of like my greatest memories of Michael, even tho' I've never ever met the man himself, then proceed. If you rather pass it, then I suggest u hit the 'Home' button & get away frm this thread Cool

In the meantime, pls be patient with me....
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm

My first ever dream of Michael... dated June 22nd 2009...Michael appeared to be abt 29 I think... like how he looked during his Bad days.

Part 1

I was walking down an old-looking street, searching for that old-time records store. Someone had mentioned that the store carried some great Elvis LPs, so I was definitely going to check it out and see what I can get to add to my collection. Finally, there it is – Edmund’s Music Warehouse’… looks like it’s been around for a very long time… Hee… I push open the black wooden door and the hanging bell overhead, gives a little tinkle. “How nice!” I head inside and an old, musky smell greets me. Huge oak shelves of records greet me. I’m totally blown away. Then again, I seem to be the only one in the store. I move further into the store, browsing the many shelves. Lots of collectibles, I must say. But still no sign of Elvis. Gonna try go further inside, maybe they put the best stuff all the way in.

I still am the only one in the store but strangely I wasn't scared or anything. The store had a very nice warm and friendly feel. Like a familiar welcome towards an old-time friend. An hour has passed and still no one, but having found many Elvis LPs and being in a great shopping mood, I really didn't care… LOLx… Just as I was thinking how to pay for my purchases since I’ve not seen the store-keeper, someone speaks up frm behind a shelf and I almost drop everything! So much for being alone.. hahahaha… the voice said “Hello, I’ve been waiting for you.” I was thinking I must be going mad, but then again, something about that voice sounded really familiar. Soft and whispery. I said, “Excuse me? Who’s there?” as I looked towards the shelf where the voice came from. The voice then replies, “Oh, you know!”

By then, I was almost about to drop everything and run for my life, when suddenly the shelf I was looking at cleared and I saw a pair of lovely, smiling eyes looking back at me. Then familiar laughter follows and I go, “This is insane, I’m dreaming so hard, I’m actually seeing Michael Jackson in front of me.” The voice then goes, “Well, I think you’re dreaming dreaming but not really dreaming.” By then, I was in a complete daze. Suddenly, before I knew it, Michael Jackson appears on my right, standing quite close. I must have looked like a loon ‘cos he started laughing again and then he said once more, “Hello, I’ve been waiting for you.” All I could muster was, “Michael… Michael Jackson…. Michael Jackson knows me? I must be mad!” He starts laughing his soft laugh again and replied, “Yes, it’s me, Michael. And I do know you… your name’s Anne Marie, born 1st July 1982, born and bred in Singapore.” He then offers his hand shyly and says “Come on, aren’t you going to shake my hand at least?”

That made me snap out of my daze and I carefully reach forward, quite unsure of what I could be touching. A nice, warm hand… soft and friendly. We shook hands and then he pulled me towards the counter. Standing in front of the counter, he suddenly turns to me and says “I’ve been watching you the whole time you’re here. How come you’ve only picked out Elvis’ stuff? What about my stuff?” and he laughs again. Before I can answer, he says that he was just kidding. By magic, the store-keeper materializes in front of us and he pays for my stuff. He grabs the bags and then holds me by my elbow and guides me out of the store.

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Part 2

Michael then leads me to a black limo around the street’s corner and of all the things I can ever say, I go “Erm, I know it sounds strange but are you really Michael Jackson, or are you someone impersonating him so as to kidnap me easily?” The reply I got was another soft laughter and the words, “I am Michael Jackson… you’ll see.” So there we are now, sitting in his car and I’m still looking at him weirdly. He leans across me from his seat and suddenly takes my hands and put them to his face. “See? It’s not a rubber mask!” He then turns towards his chauffeur and mutters some directions that I can’t hear and the car starts moving. Before long, I finally asked him, what did he meant by it, when he said that he has been waiting for me. He says that that is just what he was doing in that store, waiting for me. This guy was really not making things any clearer for my majorly confused head, and I can see that he is enjoying every moment of it as he looks at my bewildered face. Michael then tells me to relax and close my eyes and enjoy the ride. By now, my brain was aching trying to figure this out situation out, I just did as he said.

Sometime later, I felt a gentle tap on my hand and my eyes fly open. I see Michael’s face staring down at me, with that same big, lovely smile and he announces, “WE’RE HERE!” Where was here, I had no clue whatsoever, until the door of the limo flew open. Right in front of my eyes, I’m seeing the gates of Neverland! I’ve only so far seen pictures of this place and wished I could be one of those lucky kids permitted through those gates, and now, all of a sudden, I’m here! I didn’t notice that Michael had climbed out from the other side of the limo but there he was staring back at me now, waving his hand in front of my face. He says, “Are you going to finally come out from the car or are you going to stay half in and half out, gaping like a goldfish?” Of course, by then I was thinking that Michael Jackson must think that I was some moron, so I quickly flashed a sheepish grin and stepped out… of course, in my eagerness, I almost fell out of the car! How unglamourous! Michael being the gentleman he was, catches me before I land on my face and tries not to laugh out loud… LOLx… soon we enter the gates of Neverland and I’m in heaven!

Michael ushers me to a pavilion by the poolside and we sit to gaze at what was surrounding us… actually it was me who did more of the gawking.. hee… Michael just sat by, watching me, letting me take everything in. Finally, he brings his chair closer and asks me if I was hungry. I said that I was and he called for some pizza, specifically requesting for one with extra cheese for me. I was surprised that he even knew I had a major love for cheese. I was about to ask him, how he knew, when he just looked at me and replied, “I told you that I know you.” The food comes and we tuck in. Thankfully by then I have warmed up and stopped being a donkey in a major daze. We talk about anything we could talk about… about the lovely weather, the trees, the animals, about movies and music. I did felt a little strange that Michael knew a lot about me when I didn’t even know much about him beyond what a fan knows.

After we were done with lunch, Michael suggested that we take a stroll around the gardens of Neverland. I asked if I could remove my shoes and feel the grass under my feet and he said that it wasn’t a problem and he joined me as well. So there we were, a superstar and his fan, walking barefooted upon the grassy greens of Neverland.
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww trinix! u're such a lucky one to have dreamt through such a sweet experience! haha. it's like u're his special friend! heehee! *envious envious* LOL.
ahh. & i tink u've great potential as an author! ^^
publish this book, i'll get it. but muz giv %. haha. XD
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwwww trinix! u're such a lucky one to have dreamt through such a sweet experience! haha. it's like u're his special friend! heehee! *envious envious* LOL.
ahh. & i tink u've great potential as an author! ^^
publish this book, i'll get it. but muz giv %. haha. XD

LOLX... I'm just writing what I recall abt tt 1st dream... still working on Part 3... pls bear with me Smile
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm

alrighties~ cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Part 3

Unkonwingly as we walked, I started to hum ‘You Are Not Alone’ and Michael remarks “Isn’t that one of my songs that you love a lot?” I said “Yup,” and he started to sing the lyrics softly. After the 1st verse, I picked up the courage to join him. We walked and sang about 5 songs, before he stopped and grabbed my hand, and we hopped into a nearby buggy. “I think we’ve walked enough to get most of the food digested well, so shall we proceed with the main attraction?” I was thinking that the main attraction were the rides I’ve heard so much about… turns out, the main attraction Michael was referring to was a water-park on the other side of the Neverland range. The man even knew my love for water-parks that he had this water-park re-designed. “Just for your visit,” he says grinning widely. Sure I was really happy hearing that but was a little worried as I recalled then about Michael having mentioned about his vitilago. He just waved my worry away and said not too worry, that it was a thing of the past. Whatever he said, I just made him promise to drown himself in sunblock before jumping in, to which he replied laughing, “I’ll be so oily, I’d float on the water!”

After much arguing over how much sunblock to use, I finally gave in, thinking that I’m sure Michael knows what’s best for himself... and soon, we were cannon-balling in the water and scrambling up the slides like mad kids. The two of us were howling like mad as we raced each other down the slides, with a few times, seeing us rushing down so soon, we left the slide mats halfway on the slides while we flew downwards. There was even one instance where Michael got stuck halfway and couldn't budge… he was yanking at the mat so hard and screaming at it to start moving, I started laughing so hard that I swallowed some water… LMAO… after 2 hrs of splashing around and turning into shriveled prunes, we climb out of the pool and collapse onto the lawn chairs. He says laughing and heaving, “Now was that fun, or what? It was the best when you swallowed that water!” I shot back my reply saying that my water swallowing wasn’t as insane as him screeching at the slide mat, rocking it like it was some Texas bull… hee… we laughed some more and just lay there staring up into the sky. It was almost sunset by the time the two of us decided to get up and try to stop our madly chattering teeth. Michael said that we should see who could do the best MJ song chatter. I told him I wasn’t gonna try ‘cos he was definitely gonna win me hands-down… LOLx…

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Quote :
.....made him promise to drown himself in sunblock before jumping in, to which he replied laughing, “I’ll be so oily, I’d float on the water!

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Part 4

Michael whipped up two bathrobes lying by the deck table and throws one at me, saying “Let’s hurry and bundle or we’d chatter our teeth off!” Once we were back to being warm, he asked if I would be his company to catch the sunset. I agreed and off we hopped back into the buggy to head to another side of the range, where we could get a perfect view of the sky. Michael spread open a large checkered orange and red blanket and we both lay down side by side. It was a special tingling sensation that later crept up on me, as we lay there looking up at the sky, side by side. The only thought that read thru’ my head was “OMG… I’m here at Neverland, lying side by side with Michael, watching the sunset.” It was exhilarating hearing his breath inhale and exhale, I was so scared to breath too loudly myself… hee.. Soon, the sun set and the sky turned a little darker… I was wondering if Michael had fallen asleep when suddenly his face popped into my vision and I jumped, banging foreheads with him. What a classic act that was, I was thinking… I kept aologising but Michael waved me off, saying it was his fault for startling me. He said that we should be getting dinner and at that moment I heard his stomach rumble, and he blushed in embarrassment… LOLx… My own stomach rumbled in reply as well, so he wasn’t too embarrassed!

Michael offered his hand and pulled me up to my feet and we hopped back into the buggy. He drove us back to the pavilion, where we were at earlier and I saw that there was a barbecue set up. Michael then surprised me by announcing that he was going to be the night’s chef and the feasting began. There was mashed potatoes, bacon and bread rolls, fish steaks, garden and fruit salad and sausages. I felt really honoured to have Michael Jackson cook for me… Hee… we ate and chatted for a long time before we realized that it was almost 10pm and we had yet to change out of our swim wear… LOLx.. Michael said I was free to stay over and that he would be honoured if I agreed. I told him, “I wouldn’t be in my right mind to say no to an invite to spend the night at Michael Jackson’s home!” He laughed at me and messed my hair, and then we hurriedly finished all that we could manage and he drove us up to his house. We climbed out and before he reached for the door knob, I stopped him and said that I needed a moment to catch my breath, and inhale this whole moment and remember it forever. Michael smiled back and said “As long as you’re happy, you can sniff the door, windows, etc for as long as you like!” I of course stuck my tongue out at him in reply.. Hee

Once I was ready, I allowed Michael to open the main door and I just stood there blown away, looking into the long corridor. “This is it! I’m walking into Michael Jackson’s house!!!” Michael showed me through two more doors before we reached the bathroom, and he told me to clean up and change before he takes me for a house tour. An hour later, we were padding around the mega huge house and he felt so amused that I was so afraid to touch anything in his house, even though he told me to touch some stuff. I told him these things were not meant to touch only meant to look and he said I was crazy… LOLx… It was almost midnight before we retreated into Michael’s library, where cups of toasty hot chocolate laden with marshmallows greeted us. Once again, a fave of mine that somehow, the man knew. We spoke some more about general stuff, about wars, poverty, etc. and seeing the pain in his eyes as Michael spoke about these issues, reminded me so much about his emotions in those songs. At about 1.30 in the morning, Michael suggested that we turn in and we plodded upstairs. He showed me my room – a big, plush covered room… lots of velvet, king-sized bed, fresh smelling sheets, imperial-styled lamps, thick carpeting, tons of big pillows, a dark oak desk and chair, and soft music playing from a stereo. It’s a room that is really warm, cosy and homely.

Michael bides me to climb into the big bed and slowly tucks me in. He messes my hair and says “Thank you for coming when I was waiting for you.” I said, “No, thank you for having me here. It was my greatest honour and pleasure.” I then wished Michael good night as he got off the bed and walked towards the door. He turned down the lamp light, looks back at me, smiles and said, those famous words to me (the words that I heard 3 nights in a row) "Goodbye until I see you again… Thanks for the laughter and the love.
Don't miss me, keep happy for me! I love u always, from e bottom of my heart." Michael turns back, goes out the door and gently closes it behind him. Last thing I remember from that dream is the sound of his soft footsteps heading across the corridor to his room.

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
Quote :
.....made him promise to drown himself in sunblock before jumping in, to which he replied laughing, “I’ll be so oily, I’d float on the water!

lol!

Very Happy Yah I know... I'm smiling as I recall this dream... it's like as if it had only happened yesterday...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm

AHHHHH I love to read your dreams! Very Happy Crap, it's like becoming a lil storybook like thing to me Razz You guys are so cute <3
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:
Quote :

lol!

Very Happy Yah I know... I'm smiling as I recall this dream... it's like as if it had only happened yesterday...

heeeheee.. imagine if your dream were to be a continuing one, like a tv drama. that's gonna be so nice lahhhh. haha! & i'd have tt drama going on endlessly! woohoo! bom
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 pm

skyenat wrote:
AHHHHH I love to read your dreams! Very Happy Crap, it's like becoming a lil storybook like thing to me Razz You guys are so cute <3

Thnx... am really glad tt u enjoyed it... tt was only the 1st dream... more to come in time Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:15 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:
Quote :

lol!

heeeheee.. imagine if your dream were to be a continuing one, like a tv drama. that's gonna be so nice lahhhh. haha! & i'd have tt drama going on endlessly! woohoo! bom

Well, tt hasn't happened yet... hee
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 pm

haha. coz michael had to turn up for é appointments he made with the rest of the fans. he'd be back knocking on ur door soon. *cross ur fingers* Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
haha. coz michael had to turn up for é appointments he made with the rest of the fans. he'd be back knocking on ur door soon. *cross ur fingers* Razz

I'm gonna be writing abt the 2nd dream tt took place the night after on June 23rd... he's been in my dreams fairly often, just not continously, unless u're talking abt the dreams of the last 2 nights... hee... I just to find the time to write 'em out... LOLX
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Thnx... am really glad tt u enjoyed it... tt was only the 1st dream... more to come in time Smile

Very Happy yay~ I believe dreams are special, so thank you for sharing yours! (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Very Happy yay~ I believe dreams are special, so thank you for sharing yours! (:

Smile Thnx!!!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:

I'm gonna be writing abt the 2nd dream tt took place the night after on June 23rd... he's been in my dreams fairly often, just not continously, unless u're talking abt the dreams of the last 2 nights... hee... I just to find the time to write 'em out... LOLX

waaaaaa... you've sure lotsa bookings with him worxxxx... hahaha. Razz
regular customer liao. haha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm

I'd be very honoured to be the fan he regularly appears to in dreams... Hee
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 pm

heeehheee... i'd sneak into ur dream if i can then i'd get a peek of him. LOL.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:

u can try... I'll also try & remember to ask him to visit u guys... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:

Thats the way trinix! Sharing michael..

I enjoyed reading your dreams too. Maybe you would want to make it into a book for personal keeping. That will be super special and meaningful. It will be the most intimate memory of Michael.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
geraldine_okl wrote:

Thats the way trinix! Sharing michael..

I enjoyed reading your dreams too. Maybe you would want to make it into a book for personal keeping. That will be super special and meaningful. It will be the most intimate memory of Michael.

Very Happy

Yep, will probably do just tt... tt's why I typed out the stuff on a word doc & saved it before posting on here....
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm

BTW, those interested in knowing why I named this post thread such a title, the answer will be revealed in my 2nd dream installation here.. so pls bear with me... so far, only Nat knows why... hee...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next