Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson fix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Michael Jackson fix Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 am

how come singapore doesn't sell the bad tour dvd, HIStory world tour in munich dvd and ghosts dvd? also the ET and Moonwalker storybook? other countries have it and we don't, will they ever be released here?
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm

I want to get his concert dvd! I think Singapore does sell, just that maybe they are out of stock, you should check with HMV. If they do not have them, they will specially reserve it for you.

Maybe I'll get it when I'm in London. I'm pretty sure they will have it there! If you guys want, I could help get them for you too =) I'll be in London in on the first week of January.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
how come singapore doesn't sell the bad tour dvd, HIStory world tour in munich dvd and ghosts dvd? also the ET and Moonwalker storybook? other countries have it and we don't, will they ever be released here?

Guess 'cos of our market of fans here in Sg, it gets extra limited in turns of stuff available... what to do... haiz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

Ahh! Icy, you will be heading off to London too?! *envious*
But are you able to sneak DVDs and stuff back (through custom restrictions) Haha...
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:14 pm

i would love to have the bad tour and history tour! It will be my best birthday gift ever though i have to pay them myself! how much will they cost?

My mum said they do have in the past but like waht the rest said- limited stock.. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson fix   Michael Jackson fix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson fix
Page 1 of 1