Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

I Need You Michael Jackson

Go down 
+4
Star
radyalovesmjj
icy55
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

I Need You Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Do watch this lovely video created by Linda Higgins, one of the bloggers of the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait... It's for all fans, friends & family of Michael...

I've watched it & the minute the video started, I was already crying so hard... it made me laugh & cry at the same time just watching it... esp when tt pic of Michael in his red PJs came up Very Happy

Gosh, I know tt u're happier now away frm all the horrible media & other unhappy things but it still doesn't make it any easier.. & now I'm even crying into my computer keyboard... LOLx... Gosh...

Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 am

The music is so sad. It does not help in the healing process. =( I want to remember Michael as the young and happy gentleman!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 am

icy55 wrote:
The music is so sad. It does not help in the healing process. =( I want to remember Michael as the young and happy gentleman!

Yeah, the song's kinda sad but it brings into perspective how we're all dealing with Michael's passing & crying allows u to grieve... u're the 1st I heard tt says it's not helped u in the healing process... sorry didn't work for u..
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
icy55 wrote:

Yeah, the song's kinda sad but it brings into perspective how we're all dealing with Michael's passing & crying allows u to grieve... u're the 1st I heard tt says it's not helped u in the healing process... sorry didn't work for u..

I'm still heart-broken and I guess it will take a really long time for me to get over it. Maybe when reality really slips in then I will seriously consider Michael no longer by our side... You can probably say I'm still in self-denial, but if it makes me happier thinking this way without harming my mental state of health, I rather remain this way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am

yeah i'm in self-denial too despite attempts from family and friends to make me forget about michael jackson... think it'll take months or even years to even recover or never to recover at all. wonder how will i answer if i ever have my children and grandchildren asking me about him.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
yeah i'm in self-denial too despite attempts from family and friends to make me forget about michael jackson... think it'll take months or even years to even recover or never to recover at all. wonder how will i answer if i ever have my children and grandchildren asking me about him.

I will tell them is the greatest pop/rock/R&B/soul and DANCER that ever lived! Most importantly, he is the most awesome human being ever! Even kids at 2 years are listening to his songs. He will live forever!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Hope u guys can close the wound in ur heart & heal... take all the time u need but don't neglect urselves too... Take care... Radya, when the time comes, I'm sure u'll be able to fill 'em with endless stories of the wonderful man whom we've all known & love.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 am

icy55 wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

I will tell them is the greatest pop/rock/R&B/soul and DANCER that ever lived! Most importantly, he is the most awesome human being ever! Even kids at 2 years are listening to his songs. He will live forever!

radya, dun worry, self denial is part of the griefing process.. like trinix said, it takes time heal but do handle it well and take care of yourself.. remember the great history of this man.. i would make myself think that its a break away for him from this unfair world.. He's much happier now..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 am

Star wrote:
icy55 wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

radya, dun worry, self denial is part of the griefing process.. like trinix said, it takes time heal but do handle it well and take care of yourself.. remember the great history of this man.. i would make myself think that its a break away for him from this unfair world.. He's much happier now..

True tt, Star... I was in self-denial since after his passing til before TII but unfortunately for me, it was hurting my personality, moods, friendships, work relationships, etc... I was in depression & so I had to break loose & cry my pain out. If it's not hurting u, then u're better. Just stay strong *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
icy55 wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

True tt, Star... I was in self-denial since after his passing til before TII but unfortunately for me, it was hurting my personality, moods, friendships, work relationships, etc... I was in depression & so I had to break loose & cry my pain out. If it's not hurting u, then u're better. Just stay strong *hugs*

it was not that bad for me probably because i've learnt how to handle such events through my experiences and through the understanding of the griefing process.. but no doubt i'll still cry sometimes when i think of michael, or even my patients.. especially when my mood is really low..people might think we are silly to cry over people whom we were not even close to but its definitely not wrong to grief.. i'm glad that you guys are talking it out here.. it would help alot with the support from friends.. and of course LOVE too..

*HUGS to everyone here* =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
icy55 wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

it was not that bad for me probably because i've learnt how to handle such events through my experiences and through the understanding of the griefing process.. but no doubt i'll still cry sometimes when i think of michael, or even my patients.. especially when my mood is really low..people might think we are silly to cry over people whom we were not even close to but its definitely not wrong to grief.. i'm glad that you guys are talking it out here.. it would help alot with the support from friends.. and of course LOVE too..

*HUGS to everyone here* =)

Yeah, probably experience helps a lil... I don't have such experience... even with deaths tt have happened in the family, it wasn't tt huge 'cos as compared to Michael, their impact on my life wasn't tt big. Having ur last pillar of support jsut go so suddenly was like Shocked & I felt like I was drowning, so I'm glad crying has helped me keep afloat. We might not have met Michael in person or known him as a personal friend but so long as someone has been able to create an impact on u, their passing will cause u grief.

Hnag in there, everyone!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Me too, still can't get over with Michael passing. Have been thinking of him day and night.. some nights i will dream of him too.. my mum say i'm really going crazy.. but i just can't stop thinking
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Me too, still can't get over with Michael passing. Have been thinking of him day and night.. some nights i will dream of him too.. my mum say i'm really going crazy.. but i just can't stop thinking

We all are, Cindy... we all are...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

this video really make me tear non-stop... Michael...! momo really misses you... everyone do too...
we need you so badly... Michael! sob sob!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 am

momoqq wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

this video really make me tear non-stop... Michael...! momo really misses you... everyone do too...
we need you so badly... Michael! sob sob!

It's gd too cry it all out... Not getting to cry was what killed me...
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 am

when i see this commercial, i get teary-eyed...especially when hearing little Michael's voice with the visuals presented...
this commercial is about the power of human connection. It's about people being there for people. [just as Michael would have intended]

this video was released a month before his passing. due to overwhelming response, state farm insurance decided to air the ad often in the US.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
when i see this commercial, i get teary-eyed...especially when hearing little Michael's voice with the visuals presented...
this commercial is about the power of human connection. It's about people being there for people. [just as Michael would have intended]

this video was released a month before his passing. due to overwhelming response, state farm insurance decided to air the ad often in the US.

one of my fav song, i love it! Little Michael voice is so sweet..
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:33 am

yeah the video above makes me feel sad and good at the same time, knowing that his spirit still lingers on and that we'll never be alone even after he's no longer with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
yeah the video above makes me feel sad and good at the same time, knowing that his spirit still lingers on and that we'll never be alone even after he's no longer with us. Smile

*Hug* Micheal will live forever, always in our heart!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 am

yes, the importance of being there.. i'm doing what michael is trying to convey. He had always been so inspiring and he is my motivation to carry on nursing. To care, to love and to be there for those who needed our help.

I'm now a potential donor for one who needed a bone marrow transplant. i hope that the blood test will show a perfect match. it will the most wonderful gift for the that person and myself.. *crossing my fingers* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 am

may the blood test and bone marrow transplant goes smoothly for you and the recipient, star.

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
may the blood test and bone marrow transplant goes smoothly for you and the recipient, star.

Smile Smile Smile

hee. thanks radya. cross fingers for me!! my blood test's on wednesday. i really hope it match the recipient's. *keeping michael's message in mind*
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 pm

air, water, food, faith and michael jackson. these are the elements i live by. keeps me alive and functioning well.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:01 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
air, water, food, faith and michael jackson. these are the elements i live by. keeps me alive and functioning well.

cheers cheers cheers

cheers you are our essential, WE NEED YOU! love you, michael!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Star wrote:
yes, the importance of being there.. i'm doing what michael is trying to convey. He had always been so inspiring and he is my motivation to carry on nursing. To care, to love and to be there for those who needed our help.

I'm now a potential donor for one who needed a bone marrow transplant. i hope that the blood test will show a perfect match. it will the most wonderful gift for the that person and myself.. *crossing my fingers* Very Happy

REALLY?! OMG.. Star, you have a beautiful soul! Michael is so proud of you. *Sobs* I'm so touched. All the best for the blood test and may all go well!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need You Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next