Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

I Need You Michael Jackson

Go down 
+4
Star
radyalovesmjj
icy55
trinixdeangelov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 am

i tried water to relieve but it got worst.. haha.. that period was the only time i slimmed down cos i dun dare to eat too much because of the pain.. haha.. i think the endoscopy is disgusting.. some micro cam in through your mouth into your gastrointestinal tract.. yucks! lol.. sorry.. not everyone will have the same problem.. just that my stomach is weaker..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm gonna get Michael to smack every one of u here now Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm

no auntie marie.. nono... oops..

but if is michael smacking me also not bad la.. or i should say.. its the best! heehee Embarassed
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Star wrote:

but if is michael smacking me also not bad la.. or i should say.. its the best! heehee Embarassed

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

He dare to smack I smack him back on the butt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ROFLMAO
hehe agree Razz but I don't think he will.. he'd read us book Very Happy I read somewhere someone said he says the best scolding is to read a book. haha I love that Razz

When I was little I used to get ppl to read to me before I sleep... though usually before I sleep they fall asleep first Evil or Very Mad then I keep shaking them to wake up and read somemore Razz haha still remember that lol Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Admin wrote:

Don't lie, Cat.. u'd gladly ask him to smack u more Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Don't lie, Cat.. u'd gladly ask him to smack u more Razz

yes!! smack me more!! when i was younger, i get my parents to pat my butt to sleep.. like nat, i was still awake though they feel asleep already.. so i'll wake them up to pat me again.. lol.. Michael is such a great, sweet daddy.. i'll get him to read a story first, then pat me to sleep.. PERFECT!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 am

lol! Michael can sing me to sleep too... Hee.. How did a post abt still needing Michael end up abt our diet & Michael sending us to sleep??? I think he's probably scratching his head & wondering too... LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
lol! Michael can sing me to sleep too... Hee.. How did a post abt still needing Michael end up abt our diet & Michael sending us to sleep??? I think he's probably scratching his head & wondering too... LOLx
HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:57 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha... we're all so darn random...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

yes we are!! michael, we still need you.. dun worry.. LOL
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Star wrote:
yes we are!! michael, we still need you.. dun worry.. LOL

lol! Yes and will never be forgotten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need You Michael Jackson   I Need You Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need You Michael Jackson
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4