Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Songs sang by our members for Michael:

Go down 
+4
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
Star
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Hahahaha. You guys wish! Razz I will try to think of a solution so that the links work! Razz Because not everyone has the necessary extension thingy to play the files. Need to download.

Well, I like the idea of dancing and posting up on here! HAHAHAHA. Twisted Evil For the upcoming flashmob,I will have someone record all of the process... From rehearsals to final day. Very Happy
Any one here joining the flashmob? Planning it on 31st December 2009. The song will be Smooth Criminal. *lets out an evil THRILLER laugh* Muwahaha
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
omg, I just went to play it again, my voice seriously still sound like some small kid's voice! ><

u're only 17... LOLX... so still have a lil way to go with the voice i think... u'll have to play ur guitar or keyboards to back u up Very Happy

Wah, you want to torture her to death ah? Play guitar and keyboards. If she can do that, I will force her to join SG Idol for 2010. Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
omg, I just went to play it again, my voice seriously still sound like some small kid's voice! ><

u're only 17... LOLX... so still have a lil way to go with the voice i think... u'll have to play ur guitar or keyboards to back u up Very Happy

haha but still XD I'm sure you know that thing that the voice you hear when you sing ain't the voice other people hear? It was quite bad for me when I was little LOL. I kept thinking the recording equipment's broken cause real big difference Embarassed Embarassed LOL
at least now I'm a lil better in knowing how I sound XD haha I hope so man!

yeah XD
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahahaha. You guys wish! Razz I will try to think of a solution so that the links work! Razz Because not everyone has the necessary extension thingy to play the files. Need to download.

Well, I like the idea of dancing and posting up on here! HAHAHAHA. Twisted Evil For the upcoming flashmob,I will have someone record all of the process... From rehearsals to final day. Very Happy
Any one here joining the flashmob? Planning it on 31st December 2009. The song will be Smooth Criminal. *lets out an evil THRILLER laugh* Muwahaha

MEEE! Must remb to tell me kay? lol, but I'm shy Embarassed
but I still love to dance! For Michael! Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Wah, you want to torture her to death ah? Play guitar and keyboards. If she can do that, I will force her to join SG Idol for 2010. Laughing

LOL *hides away then*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Muwahah.. Don't worry! Razz We will all pai seh together!
HAHAHA. But hopefully all goes well, because we will have rehearsals before that.. So not so bad! Razz
Ok, I'm logging out because my stomach is growling from HUNGER and mouth from thirst. Got to transform myself into a bat now and fly out to feed on blood. Laughing See you guys.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Muwahah.. Don't worry! Razz We will all pai seh together!
HAHAHA. But hopefully all goes well, because we will have rehearsals before that.. So not so bad! Razz
Ok, I'm logging out because my stomach is growling from HUNGER and mouth from thirst. Got to transform myself into a bat now and fly out to feed on blood. Laughing See you guys.

haha XD oh yeah when you guys having rehearsals? hahaha okay cya!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Nah, she'll do great I'm sure.... I'm trying to record Childhood but his key changes very hard to master... I sound like sh*# & very off-key... Haiz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm

I really should be sparing all ur ears on here but I felt tt I had to do this song for Michael... no doubt the recording is of poor quality & my voice is spamming up (too much cheering frm bowling earlier) but I still hope my heart & sincerity can be felt by Michael thru' this song...

It's Michael's favourite song 'Smile' & like him, I love this song for it's simplicity and power. Cheers to Charlie Chaplin, Nat King Cole & Michael Jackson...

Missing you dearly, Michael, but the most important thing is that you're at peace & happy, that's what matters ultimately... as the lyrics go, "Smile though you're heart is aching, smile even though it's breaking..... You'll get by if you smile.. Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile." that was how you faced your life each day with a smile, and that's how I should face my own life each day too. Keep smiling down on us, Michael Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Sigh10
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 am

Shocked wowwww! trinix, u sang too... nice job!

u had deep tone whereby cat had higher pitch... great job guys!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 am

AIYO WEY! Trinix!! My heart just melted by looking at that photo you placed there. HIS SMILE IS JUST SO... electrifying. And YOU SING GOOD! Smile Jia You~ Post more post more! Hahahaa. Very Happy I am loving this singing bug here. Hope it bites everyone to start singing! Razz

@momo: Haha yeah! My pitch normally unable to sing most of Michael's songs because its quite deep for me. Hence no choice but to go acapella without background music. BUT I will try a deep original pitching tonight of "Billie Jean" Razz Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 am

Admin wrote:
AIYO WEY! Trinix!! My heart just melted by looking at that photo you placed there. HIS SMILE IS JUST SO... electrifying. And YOU SING GOOD! Smile Jia You~ Post more post more! Hahahaa. Very Happy I am loving this singing bug here. Hope it bites everyone to start singing! Razz

@momo: Haha yeah! My pitch normally unable to sing most of Michael's songs because its quite deep for me. Hence no choice but to go acapella without background music. BUT I will try a deep original pitching tonight of "Billie Jean" Razz Stay tuned.

cool! *jumps* be waiting...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 am

momoqq wrote:

Hee Embarassed thnx yah... I've quite a rather low pitch for a female, spent a lot of my life being thought of as a male trying to be a female... kinda like when Michael has to prove his sexuality just 'cos ppl felt he was gay with such a soft, feminie voice.. bah... I had it the other way around. What u're hearing is already a lil higher pitch as compared to how much lower I can go... I think Star can also vouch tt I have a rather low speaking voice... Hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:39 am

Admin wrote:

As we all know, Michael has a lot of pics of him smiling & grinning very nicely... I wanted one tt could capture how the song was like & how Michael has dealt with his life every day with a huge smile, so I spent a gd 15 mins pouring over with pic to use & this one spoke the most to me... glad u like it Smile

A lot of Michael's songs are not easy to do acapella unless u're as talented as Michael, tt's for sure.. I've been struggling wtih Childhood for so long 'cos of the quick slight off-notes here & there... some just sound weird with no music... LOLX... well, methinks tt's 'cos it's just us =p I've tried 'Billie Jean' as well, not very successful... LOLx
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

As we all know, Michael has a lot of pics of him smiling & grinning very nicely... I wanted one tt could capture how the song was like & how Michael has dealt with his life every day with a huge smile, so I spent a gd 15 mins pouring over with pic to use & this one spoke the most to me... glad u like it Smile

A lot of Michael's songs are not easy to do acapella unless u're as talented as Michael, tt's for sure.. I've been struggling wtih Childhood for so long 'cos of the quick slight off-notes here & there... some just sound weird with no music... LOLX... well, methinks tt's 'cos it's just us =p I've tried 'Billie Jean' as well, not very successful... LOLx

LOL and after you posted I spent another good 15min staring at the pic LOL
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 am

eh, stare too much, I thought I commented! But dosen't seem so LOL! XD I like it though! (ur recording) I played it quite afew times last night Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:48 am

skyenat wrote:
eh, stare too much, I thought I commented! But dosen't seem so LOL! XD I like it though! (ur recording) I played it quite afew times last night Razz

Hee... don't stare too much or u'll get cross-eyed... LOLX... copy the pic & print it out & then u can stare all u like Smile

Aiyoh, now u're making me embarassed Embarassed Played it a few times??? u not scared u can't sleep izzit??? LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Hee Embarassed thnx yah... I've quite a rather low pitch for a female, spent a lot of my life being thought of as a male trying to be a female... kinda like when Michael has to prove his sexuality just 'cos ppl felt he was gay with such a soft, feminie voice.. bah... I had it the other way around. What u're hearing is already a lil higher pitch as compared to how much lower I can go... I think Star can also vouch tt I have a rather low speaking voice... Hee

haha.. but not that deep like a man.. i tot you look like my primary school teacher.. her voice is a little deep too.. hee.. maybe you two can do a duet! i just cant stop loving you! it will be great! hee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 am

Argh.. i still cant open your file with window media player trinix! i want to listen!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

haha.. but not that deep like a man.. i tot you look like my primary school teacher.. her voice is a little deep too.. hee.. maybe you two can do a duet! i just cant stop loving you! it will be great! hee..

good idea!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Oh, it used to be deeper... whenever I called my female classmates up, their family would think I was the boyfriend & my mum even thought I was my dad once on the phone Embarassed I always took the male's part in duets, like Jacky Cheung & Regina's 'I'm Still In Love With You'.... so I'm sure I can do Michael's bit in the duets... hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 am

Star wrote:
Argh.. i still cant open your file with window media player trinix! i want to listen!!

Any other media player u might have? Quicktime? itunes even?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Oh, it used to be deeper... whenever I called my female classmates up, their family would think I was the boyfriend & my mum even thought I was my dad once on the phone Embarassed I always took the male's part in duets, like Jacky Cheung & Regina's 'I'm Still In Love With You'.... so I'm sure I can do Michael's bit in the duets... hahaha Laughing

this sounds like a 'yes'. =) looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 am

Erm... but I dunno ur teacher, so how to do a duet... LOLx... Lemme work out the song myself & then see if I can record one, then..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Erm... but I dunno ur teacher, so how to do a duet... LOLx... Lemme work out the song myself & then see if I can record one, then..

actually you can play two roles.. just tune your voice higher for the lady part. hee.. you were doing fine for those you posted.. should be no prob.. woo. so exciting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs sang by our members for Michael:
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next