Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?

Go down 
+5
Shinsaku
Kenshee
skyenat
Admin
trinixdeangelov
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Empty
PostSubject: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 am

Nat said "couldn't we just take Michael himself?" & I'm seconding tt... I would denifitely just take Michael with me to any island Very Happy ... LOLx..

But okay okay, on a more serious note, in relation to our Admin's question... after racking open my brain to pick 5, here are my FIVE.... *drum roll pls* In no particular order...

1) Human Nature

2) You Are Not Alone

3) Childhood

4) Man In The Mirror

5) Cry

I'm hope my mind won't suddenly change later on Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 am

HAHAHA! Laughing
The first answer about having MJ himself is splendid. You guys are smart huh. Taking him to the island so he can sing each and every song for you. What a Face

Ok, to play fair, I'm going to present my list too:

1) Heal The World

2) You Are Not Alone

3) Earth Song

4) Thriller

5) Man In The Mirror

*pack my bag and go off to the island*
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am

Not bad... we've 3 out of 5 songs similar Very Happy & nope, it won't just having Michael sing each & every song, I know I'll also be having him enjoy the island life with me... I don't want him to just sing, I will sing with him... I don't want him to just perform for me... I want him to have fun, chill, relax, laugh, be silly & go crazy with me... tt'll be it sunny
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 am

hahaha I agree not just so he'll sing for me, but you know, him = whole catalogue of songs Razz!
We should have a thread, what will you do with Michael if you can meet him on an island lol.
I want to have a water fight with him! & climb trees Very Happy

My 5 will be
1) Childhood
2) Smooth Criminal
3) Man In The Mirror
4) Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
5) Human Nature

I.....think. I keep wanting to switch songs! But at this second it's this Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 am

NOOO changing of songs! Laughing You guys are already at the island! Hahaha.
Yeah, in reply to this fun question about what I'll do with him on an island... ..
*evil smirk* Twisted Evil

*slap myself back to reality*

Oh, I guess I will just have a Supersoaker fight with him, and do whatever he wishes to! We can build sandcastles together, watch horror movies together, joke around, etc.
Ok, thanks for that.. I'm drifting off to my daydreaming island now. Michael, here I come! Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am

hahaha!

LOL! I wonder what will Michael think, I mean, if he somehow knows about all this hahahaha XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

He will think of us as honey. Because we are as sweet as honey. Smile But we Singaporeans are considered conservative enough. I have seen even more *disgusting* descriptions. HAHAHA.
Guess what? There are some international fans who even thought of posting their naked pictures online for Michael =_= That's full of insanity. I wonder what will happen if they really had the chance to have a face-to-face meetup with Michael. =p
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Admin wrote:
NOOO changing of songs! Laughing You guys are already at the island! Hahaha.
Yeah, in reply to this fun question about what I'll do with him on an island... ..
*evil smirk* Twisted Evil

*slap myself back to reality*

Oh, I guess I will just have a Supersoaker fight with him, and do whatever he wishes to! We can build sandcastles together, watch horror movies together, joke around, etc.
Ok, thanks for that.. I'm drifting off to my daydreaming island now. Michael, here I come! Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:38 pm

HMM...i'll be meeting michael on the island so im gonna moonwalk all the way till ive reached there! and most probably he will teach me all the dance moves!

Heres my list of 5:

1) Will You Be There

2) Liberian Girl

3) You Rock My World

4) I'll Be There

5) Man In The Mirror

Oh wait..can i add another song on the list..? i guess not! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Hee hee, Kenshee.. Of course not! Razz You already said you'll be meeting Michael there.. So get him to sing those extra songs you wanted! Cool
I'm already having fun with him on the island. He's teaching me the "Penguin Move" now. LOL
*flaps hand*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Add the Penguin walk too, Cat... hee Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Hahaha. Yeah!! Razz I'm waddling now. I'm turning into a penguin!! Shocked
*flaps and waddles* What have you done to me, Michael?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Why not a real penguin stands beside Michael and do it together! LOL!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Ok, I've got the penguin ready! Laughing

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Penguin
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHA omg lol. I think once I got on the forum today I can't stop laughing! XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Lol yeah. Razz Its so much fun. HAHAHA. I look like a looney smiling at the computer screen myself.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 pm

WHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Im laughing so hard right now LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Lol yeah. Razz Its so much fun. HAHAHA. I look like a looney smiling at the computer screen myself.

Don't worry... as Michael sang "You are not alone"... I do tt too... esp when I read Moonwalk & just smile to myself & ppl in the public transport look at me weirdly Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Don't worry... as Michael sang "You are not alone"... I do tt too... esp when I read Moonwalk & just smile to myself & ppl in the public transport look at me weirdly Razz

LOL! I do that while listening to songs & I'm nearly always listening to something!
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Sometimes when im not in the mood, the first thing i would do is to listen to MJ songs then i turn out to be perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 pm

humph, 5 songs..let me see okay mine will be err..

1) Smile

2) In The Closet

3) The Lady In My Life

4) You Are Not Alone

5) Heal The World

i think i would even survive if its juz only 1 song man!..cuz its betta than nuttin after all haha...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 am

Kenshee wrote:
Sometimes when im not in the mood, the first thing i would do is to listen to MJ songs then i turn out to be perfectly fine!

Amen to tt!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 am

Very Happy There is magic in his songs, I guess. Haha @ trinix, just make sure nobody calls up the mental hospital! I would feel so embarrassed when I started grooving unknowingly while listening to his songs. ()#*$)(#$ lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next