Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?

Go down 
+5
Shinsaku
Kenshee
skyenat
Admin
trinixdeangelov
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Well, I don't care... they don't owe me Razz I can move to the beat, tap my feet & fingers & mouth the lyrics anytime I want... They're not the boss of me.. Hah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:05 am

Hahaha. Yeah, but who knows we will see our faces being uploaded to the STOMP website, with the title "Crazy woman grooving to music in MRT"
I will kill whoever uploads that I tell u Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Yeah, but who knows we will see our faces being uploaded to the STOMP website, with the title "Crazy woman grooving to music in MRT"

LMAO! what if that really happens? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 am

Wah.. If that really happens, I think my face dunno paste where to hide liao. Especially if that person upload a video version instead of pictures. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 am

Kenshee wrote:
Admin wrote:

LMAO! what if that really happens? lol!

LOL. Then I'll comment... Crazy person uploaded video of people enjoying music in MRT Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:38 am

LOL GOOD ONE, skyenat! *thumbs up* and we will get prepared to be hoot by people. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Well, those ppl really have no life if they need to comment on every single person's life... lame-o
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Well, those ppl really have no life if they need to comment on every single person's life... lame-o

Ya i agree, its not fair to people.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

thank u
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Admin wrote:
LOL GOOD ONE, skyenat! *thumbs up* and we will get prepared to be hoot by people. Hahahaha.

lol. If it's for music I'll go all out. None of their business anyway. Feels so tabaloid-ish at times (STOMP I mean) =X the stuff posted. I don't read read, but I viewed the page once sometime back
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

As I've said media's always been a load of bull...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
As I've said media's always been a load of bull...

agree. not all, but most Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah.. I agree. Haha.. Especially STOMP is now a citizen-journalism site. Anyone can post up anything lah. Its just another form of media/ haha
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah.. I agree. Haha.. Especially STOMP is now a citizen-journalism site. Anyone can post up anything lah. Its just another form of media/ haha

shhhh! keep it low cat... lol!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:40 pm

lol. stomp. but i guess that's also another place for some to vent their displeasure. though too much of freedom of writing & voicing out would somehow ignite the heat among ppl if any just can't see eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan
lovethatAngel

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 am

Actually, I would also want to bring Michael along with me
We could spend a lifetime there
Sing songs together
Eat together
Sleep together
And ask him to be my dad ;P
We could go fishing too (:
And maybe hold our personal concert!
Don't worry I would also bring all of you dear MJ fans along and have a great time together;D

Back to topic ;D

1)You Are Not Alone
2)Working Day & Night
3)Thriller
4)Smooth Criminal
5)Man in the Mirror
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 pm

who wouldn't want to bring Michael along?? haha..
Actually, i haven answer this thread yet.. i cant decide!! *going crazy to choose*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Star wrote:
Actually, i haven answer this thread yet.. i cant decide!! *going crazy to choose*

Don't worry, Star... I've chosen but some of my 5 have changed... 5 is too limited Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Don't worry, Star... I've chosen but some of my 5 have changed... 5 is too limited Razz

yes yes..

then i'll list my first 5 first.. haha:

1)heal the world
2)in our small way
3)man in the mirror
4)Jam
5)Beat it
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yes yes..

then i'll list my first 5 first.. haha:

1)heal the world
2)in our small way
3)man in the mirror
4)Jam
5)Beat it

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?   According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

According to our dear Admin: If you were to take ONLY 5 MJ songs with you to an island, which are the 5?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2