Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson Island

Go down 
+4
Kenshee
inluVwU
Vampiregirl
radyalovesmjj
8 posters
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

Michael Jackson Island Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

came across this interesting article about building a michael jackson island in dubai.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

what do you think? would you like to visit or live there? great idea or major disaster?
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Vampiregirl

Vampiregirl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks for sharing this piece of news. I think this is an unique tribute to him. I believe alot of MJ fans would love to visit this island!
But personally, I would still stick back to living in Singapore though Very Happy Maybe just go there and live for 1 week? HaHA
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

i think it is exploiting Michael if his estate is not involved.. besides air fare to Dubai and everything in Dubai is damn expensive. i disagree
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 am

oh wow im speechless about this haha, he deserves it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

Haha.. Ya, his name is worth alot of value now. But I have heard of more creepy stuff. There are actually people who WORSHIP him and compare him to God, which I think is ridiculous. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am

cmon this whole worshipping thingy is way beyond the line. no matter how huge michael was i never went to that degree of calling him a god cuz every human being makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 am

Ya so true.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah, you are right, Radya! They are going way overboard. Check this site out: (not sure if its supposed to be a joke, but still...)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laws of the Boogie

You shall have no other pop Gods or Kings before MJ.

You shall strive to make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth, you shall boogie and keep thy faith and strive to be all that you can be.

You shall blame it on the boogie, knowing you are a danc’in machine and scream thy name.

Observe the nine to five day, and then at night you shall enjoy yourself, groove as the MJ commands you.

Start with the man in the mirror, honor yourself, make your father proud and your mother smile, love everyone, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that thy idol MJ is commanding thee to enjoy.

You shall obey the rule that nobody shall hurt anybody else.

You shall not stop until you get enough.

Nor shall you be a smooth criminal, nor a macho man, and when in doubt just beat it.

Neither shall you victimize or scheme, upon penalty of a scream. Be careful of what you do, ‘cause the lie becomes the truth. Before you judge, try hard to love.

Your girl is yours and my girl is mine. Neither shall you be a Billie Jean or cause a scene. Do as your mother says and be careful of who you love.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:02 pm

hey OMG this is so so so funny!! it's jus a joke la.. all of it is from his lyrics and besides these are really good advice on different occasions!

i been singing his songs to situations which arise and fit the description to my close friends and they've been laughing non stop!! ^5 man!n
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 pm

LOL! simply utterly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah.. Imagine placing his picture, together with candles and people praying to it. OMG.. I can't think anymore. One word indeed. Ridiculous. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 pm

This is just too much and its not right either!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

u know, if Michael knew abt it, I'm sure he won't be too happy... 'cos I know Michael has a very special place for God in his heart & he would think it's an insult to think otherwise... Michael has constantly credited his talent to God... so he'd be displeased if others can take God so lightly.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Amen, thank GOD some ppl here respect God!! am christian, so is michael.. and michael always knew he had a special mission w his God given talents...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Yes, you are right. Smile Those fans ought to know better than to regard him as God, which is way over the limit of a normal obsession.
Though I'm no Christian, but I still respect each and every religion.
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:57 am

whatever michael's religion was, i'm sure he respected all the religions of the world and may God bless his soul and forgive him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:20 am

Yeah... He would surely be forgiven for all the pranks he did when he was young. Hahaha
tongue
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey... pranks aren't sins... they're just silly ways of having fun, so I'm sure God's gonna be gd to Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 am

Ok, I'm feeling better now. (Cos' I am an ultimate prankster myself) Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am

Admin wrote:
Ok, I'm feeling better now. (Cos' I am an ultimate prankster myself) Razz

Erm... u, Cat... I dunno... Michael might have chance, u??? Maybe not... hee
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:15 am

To all those that think MJ was a Christian,I hate to say you're wrong but Michael was a Muslim at the time of death. He converted to Islam in the year 2008. I know this cuz.... I got to know his friend on facebook and exchanged many inbox messages :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Island   Michael Jackson Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Island
Page 1 of 1