Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Songs sang by our members for Michael:

Go down 
+4
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
Star
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Have to be after I'm back frm London.... don't forget abt me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to practice le Embarassed I'm afraid I disappoint Michael Embarassed

we wont forget you! you are one of the main leads.. representing michael leh.. nope, michael will be proud of you!
everyone must be having secret practices now.. Smile

LOLX... Yeah, my name's Marie, which starts with the letter M same as Michael... so I can be Marie Jackson... LOLx... so damn shameless & thick-skinned... but honestly I hate my voice... I like what I hear thru my head but when u hear on record it's like "WTF???" Embarassed

HAHAHA same! It's the annoying internal hearing difference XD

and yes, of course we'll remb you! Anyone forget I'll go yell your name at them Razz bwahahahaha (sound so fierce)

LOLX... thnx yah... actually I think u, me, Cat & Star can make for this tribute album without much problem... I would also like to do Smile for Michael & dedicate tt to him.

So now we have:

Cat - You Are Not Alone, Heal the World
Me - Human Nature, The Way You Make Me Feel, Smile
Nat - Man in the Mirror, Black or White
Nat & Trnix - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Star - Remember the Time
Everyone - We Are The World

Abt 10-12 tracks sounds gd no?

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

I'll put black and white in also, for mine? haha I'll try to hit the rap, or you can do it for me Razz

I think cat listed a 2nd song also?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
I'll put black and white in also, for mine? haha I'll try to hit the rap, or you can do it for me Razz

NP... U can leave the rap to me Very Happy Cat's 2nd song she listed was the one she wanted everyone to do together... LOLx

Star, I think u can do Remember the Time Very Happy

Of course if others interested can also join lah but now like it's just us 4... hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
No lah... it's hard 'cos 1)It'sa raw recording u're working with 2)No chance of a practice 3)It's not done in person so it's harder...
haha oh wells XD yeah do in person's easier anw!

hehe yeah.. I am sure all of you guys can do well if record in person. Very Happy THIS IS IT! I'm gathering enough pple for this studio project. If there are less than 5 people, each of us will have two tracks each (feel free to choose own favorite MJ songs), and a final "WE ARE THE WORLD" track, which all of us will come and sing together. Laughing Let's book our songs first. Hahaha.
I'm choosing:

-You Are Not Alone
-Heal The World

ohh so it's diff hahaha, oops. okay how? for the altgt song?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

NP... U can leave the rap to me Very Happy Cat's 2nd song she listed was the one she wanted everyone to do together... LOLx

Star, I think u can do Remember the Time Very Happy

Of course if others interested can also join lah but now like it's just us 4... hee

haha okay yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
No lah... it's hard 'cos 1)It'sa raw recording u're working with 2)No chance of a practice 3)It's not done in person so it's harder...
haha oh wells XD yeah do in person's easier anw!

hehe yeah.. I am sure all of you guys can do well if record in person. Very Happy THIS IS IT! I'm gathering enough pple for this studio project. If there are less than 5 people, each of us will have two tracks each (feel free to choose own favorite MJ songs), and a final "WE ARE THE WORLD" track, which all of us will come and sing together. Laughing Let's book our songs first. Hahaha.
I'm choosing:

-You Are Not Alone
-Heal The World

ohh so it's diff hahaha, oops. okay how? for the altgt song?

OOPS... Hee... my eyesight a bit cock today... LOLx... I had seen the final as Heal The World... LOLX Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm

haha, 2 "world" songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm

skyenat wrote:

I saw the 'World' so I went "ok tt's the final she wants... hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

I saw the 'World' so I went "ok tt's the final she wants... hee

haha! btw check ur fb! (it's the same thing) & everyone go see my new post, update on order! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:47 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hokay... at Star's request, I just tried this out, the 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' duet... TRY is the keyword ok... can hear the difference boh? My nose is all clogged & voice's all weird so I'm just trying it out... very rushed recording & also quite off-key I think... HEE Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aww... u sounded so sweet dear....
this place is filled with love & music... i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swaying from side to side*

LOLx... don't sway til u fall over yah Razz

then u must catch me ok... Razz

u trust me??? I not very gd with my hands when I need to catch things... LOLX

nvm... worse, i fell and roll around on the floor again lor... hehe!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:48 am

Admin wrote:
momoqq wrote:

LOLx... don't sway til u fall over yah Razz

then u must catch me ok... Razz

Are you sure you trust trinix?! Razz Come,let me lend you a helping hand.
*stretches out hands and fall down myself before saving momo*

Oops. Sorry. *blushes*[/quote]

ahhhhhh! alamak! cattttt! u trying to copy momo to roll on the floor also right... cannot ar... copyright one... hehehehe!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:51 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.. Na, have fun laughing lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LMAO! Shocked i nearly fell off my chair! kakakakaka.... sooooo cute and funny!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Have to be after I'm back frm London.... don't forget abt me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to practice le Embarassed I'm afraid I disappoint Michael Embarassed

you the queen... rest ensure we wont! cheers queen
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:58 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

we wont forget you! you are one of the main leads.. representing michael leh.. nope, michael will be proud of you!

LOLX... Yeah, my name's Marie, which starts with the letter M same as Michael... so I can be Marie Jackson... LOLx... so damn shameless & thick-skinned... but honestly I hate my voice... I like what I hear thru my head but when u hear on record it's like "WTF???" Embarassed

and yes, of course we'll remb you! Anyone forget I'll go yell your name at them Razz bwahahahaha (sound so fierce)

LOLX... thnx yah... actually I think u, me, Cat & Star can make for this tribute album without much problem... I would also like to do Smile for Michael & dedicate tt to him.

So now we have:

Star - Remember the Time

3 cheers for you guys! really make Michael proud... can count me in the group song 'we are the world'...! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

So now we have:

Star - Remember the Time

3 cheers for you guys! really make Michael proud... can count me in the group song 'we are the world'...! Smile

Momo... do a song or 2 also lah!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

So now we have:

Star - Remember the Time

aiyo... i really cant... or let me go home try first ok...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:50 am

u can do it!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
u can do it!!!

thanks... i try first... but no promise k...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 am

TRY TRY TRY!!! Not like we're also very gd u know... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

So now we have:

Star - Remember the Time

aiyo... i really cant... or let me go home try first ok...

yeah MOMO MAMA.. join us.. hee.. remember the time!! its hard at the end of the song! you know what girls, mike's songs are really high at the back.. lots of shouting and emotions.. hee.. we got to practise try and have trials first yeah?

this is getting exciting.. got to let me know when you guys are doing it yeah.. so afraid that it will clash with my schedule..

we can all do this for michael!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 pm

tt's what makes Michael special... doing his songs are nv any easy... we can try but if cannot make it, then we'll end before those parts... Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm

yup.. or we can do our own style.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Star wrote:
yup.. or we can do our own style.. lol..

Yuppers!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
tt's what makes Michael special... doing his songs are nv any easy... we can try but if cannot make it, then we'll end before those parts... Hee

This makes me laugh.. Laughing because I really LOVE "EARTH SONG", and hope that can sing for the tribute album... But the only thing that stood in my way is the shouting parts at the back.

Imagine me screaming "WHAT ABOUT YESTERDAY?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!"

OMG! Totally not my style... Hahaha.. I did try before, and it sounded a bit... disgusting? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

This makes me laugh.. Laughing because I really LOVE "EARTH SONG", and hope that can sing for the tribute album... But the only thing that stood in my way is the shouting parts at the back.

Imagine me screaming "WHAT ABOUT YESTERDAY?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE SEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!"

OMG! Totally not my style... Hahaha.. I did try before, and it sounded a bit... disgusting? Razz

I can do tt bit for u... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs sang by our members for Michael:   Songs sang by our members for Michael: - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs sang by our members for Michael:
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next