Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael new album to be release in late 2010??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Empty
PostSubject: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi guys!! Smile

I have just came across one of my friend posting in FB, mentioned that new Michael album will be release next year. Any 1 heard any new about that?? I'm actually looking forward to all the unreleased songs Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hi guys!! Smile

I have just came across one of my friend posting in FB, mentioned that new Michael album will be release next year. Any 1 heard any new about that?? I'm actually looking forward to all the unreleased songs Smile

Haven't heard of it yet...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 pm

same here, I just happened to saw a post on that. Hmm... I have also went to various website to check but not able to find news on that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Is it the 7even album? :O
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Huh!? 7even??? Shocked That will be the name of album or??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Ya, the name of the album. It has been a rumor for quite some time.

This should be the one:
Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? 14cdxg8
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 pm

I see, but dun tell me that will be the album cover? I can't see Michael face Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 pm

HAHAHA.. That seems to be the album cover spreading around... I was wondering about Michael's face too. Only a shadow here. Laughing Honestly, it looks quite photoshopped.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Hmm... I've heard a lil abt this 7even album but if I remembered it was supposed to be planned for released in 2007... lemme check.... yup, there's mention abt it on this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently the supposed tracks were to be

01 Gangsta (No Friend Of Mine) with Fugees
02 Xcape
03 Why (With 3T)
04 What More Can I Give
05 Todo Para Ti (What More Can I Give (Spanish Version)
06 What More Can I Give/Todo Para Ti (Spanglish Version)
07 Let Me Let Go
08 Someone Put Your Hand Out
09 Shout
10 I Need You (With 3T)
11 Ride With Me (with Rodney ?Darkchild? Jenkins)
12 Biggerman
13 Get Out Of My Mind
14 Mamacita (With Santana)

There are even utube posting of it...

Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Ya Very Happy but if they are really going to release the album, at least we've got something to look forward again.. Smile So i guess maybe the cover does not matter a lot even though i myself feel is still better to have Michael face in the cover Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hmm... I've heard a lil abt this 7even album but if I remembered it was supposed to be planned for released in 2007... lemme check.... yup, there's mention abt it on this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

02 Xcape
03 Why (With 3T)
04 What More Can I Give
07 Let Me Let Go
09 Shout
10 I Need You (With 3T)
12 Biggerman
13 Get Out Of My Mind

I see.. But why the album was not release till now? anyone know or heard of the reasons? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:45 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

02 Xcape
03 Why (With 3T)
04 What More Can I Give
07 Let Me Let Go
09 Shout
10 I Need You (With 3T)
12 Biggerman
13 Get Out Of My Mind

I see.. But why the album was not release till now? anyone know or heard of the reasons? Rolling Eyes

tt i'm afraid I've no idea..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Ok, now that I spotted one of the song titles from the list, I can say that this rumor is fake.
"Let me Let go" is sang by Jason Malachi, an apparent new singer who sounds smiliar to Michael. He sang alot of songs, which many had mistook for Michael's.
I did a research on him sometime back.. ><
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Jason Malachi?? Never heard before Razz U mean he has Michael type of vocal?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok, now that I spotted one of the song titles from the list, I can say that this rumor is fake.
"Let me Let go" is sang by Jason Malachi, an apparent new singer who sounds smiliar to Michael. He sang alot of songs, which many had mistook for Michael's.
I did a research on him sometime back.. ><

yup, i've done a research too. Most songs are already revealed or released. those with 3T are released. the last song was by Jason too..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Jason Malachi?? Never heard before Razz U mean he has Michael type of vocal?? Surprised

Close.. very close. but if you've heard enough of Michael's songs, you can tell the difference. there were people saying that he tried to imitate him. lol.. i think its just coincidental that some of his songs has vocals like Michael..

Here's "Why" with 3T. i simply love this video. Sweet..

and this is "i need you" with 3T.. i dun think we'll see michael in here. listen to his vocals at the back.. Amazing..

i tot this song is like a sequel to Man in thw mirror or Heal the world.. it has Michael's message in it.. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks star for the video Smile Wow..... I like the song "why", a very nice song. OMG!! he did sound like Michael especially like you have mentioned close to the ending part of "I need you". Smile Never expect someone who actually have similar vocal like Michael.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm

HAHA.. Michael is really involved in these two! let me let go and mamacita are not MIchael's. they are jason's. sorry for not making myself clear.. hee.. i like both why and i need you..

This is Let me let go..

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Those tt he's done with his nephews they might have been planning to do a release for Michael's "album" himself, who knows...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Haha Very Happy i see... Oh ya, i thought Michael was only involved in the "why". After you have pointed out and i take a look at the "I need you" video, it was stated there 3T & MJ Razz No wonder... Just now i was like OMG!!! How did this guy actually sounded like MJ. Exactly the same for the part where it is near the ending Razz No problem star Smile Haha.. Dun have to say sorry ya. Cheers~ Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Those tt he's done with his nephews they might have been planning to do a release for Michael's "album" himself, who knows...

Hopefully Smile His Music will live forever!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Probably, but they were released in 3T albums years back i think.. Maybe he gave them his songs.. they are his nephews after all.. i think those songs are nice maybe because Michael is in it! haha.. i'm so bias..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Haha Very Happy i see... Oh ya, i thought Michael was only involved in the "why". After you have pointed out and i take a look at the "I need you" video, it was stated there 3T & MJ Razz No wonder... Just now i was like OMG!!! How did this guy actually sounded like MJ. Exactly the same for the part where it is near the ending Razz No problem star Smile Haha.. Dun have to say sorry ya. Cheers~ Smile

haha.. thats a lot of smiley faces you have! lol.. but the title might be made up just like the video of MIchael recording bille jean drunk. so dun trust the title too much.. but but but Michael really did record "i need you" with 3T. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

haha.. thats a lot of smiley faces you have! lol.. but the title might be made up just like the video of MIchael recording bille jean drunk. so dun trust the title too much.. but but but Michael really did record "i need you" with 3T. Very Happy

Haha... I didn't even notice there r so many smiley. Hee... lol! I see... very nice song!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

I remembered tt the first song of 3T tt I liked was "Why" all thnx to their uncle lah... Hee...

btw, u know how all those ppl talk abt Michael doing a lot of facial surgeries? If u look at his nephews Taj, TJ & Taryll, their face structure's very simliar to Michael's... the jaw, the cheek bone, etc... plus u can also see how much lighter they are as compared to their dad, Tito... the thing is the Jacksons are exactly the typical black, blacks... they all had different tones, tt ppl just couldn't accept i guess..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael new album to be release in late 2010??   Michael new album to be release in late 2010?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael new album to be release in late 2010??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next