Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic

Go down 
+2
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Star wrote:
Aw.. i love the walk michael walks.. look how he ran towards the children.. its really sweet of him to invite them all.. =)

and i love the songs in the 2nd vid.. in our small way..
"may be you and i cant do great things, we cannot change the world in one day. but we still can change somethings today, in our small way..." Thats so true, Michael. I'll keep that in mind..

yeah! that little run is super cute! omg sigh...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
Aw.. i love the walk michael walks.. look how he ran towards the children.. its really sweet of him to invite them all.. =)

and i love the songs in the 2nd vid.. in our small way..
"may be you and i cant do great things, we cannot change the world in one day. but we still can change somethings today, in our small way..." Thats so true, Michael. I'll keep that in mind..

yeah! that little run is super cute! omg sigh...

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 pm

AWW... What I'd give to ever get an experience like tt... I love how his jacket top buttons frm the back.. hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic   Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill 	View previous topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Christmas song frm Michael to put us all in the mood of joy, love, peace & goodwill View previous topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2