Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson Death Hoax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 pm

I know many of you guys are gonna trash me for this... But for my personally, I believe in conspiracies! I was just wondering whether any of you guys are here with me? Have you guys even suspected that this might all be a hoax?

I've been a regular member on one of the MJ death hoax forums, there are so many inconsistencies and together we are trying to find the truth in it. Just not sure, maybe some of you would like to know more? You guys can discuss it here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey icy55.. Cool
Don't worry, I won't trash you regarding that topic (although not sure for others if they find it sensitive or not.) But I would suggest only hoax believers to come to this section.

Well, I myself have also been on those hoax forums since June. clown
Its true that there are many things that do not add up, so much that I am unable to catch up anymore. Surprised Haha.
Nonetheless, I have always been 50-50 about this. Regardless of whether he's dead or alive, I hope that he's happy wherever he is now...

P/S: Do you read April's blog? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She always have some interesting stuff there regarding the death hoax too. Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am

heh! I have not seen that blog before...

But i've been following this forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's updated very very regularly, and they have so many different theories from his physical appearance to slip-ups made by kenny ortega. This is something that I found funny.

but watch this! at around 2 minutes..

"he's just so much alive to me, thank god!" then he gives his WIDEST SMILE ever! what do you guys make out of it!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 am

Wow.. never seen this video before.. His smile was funny! hahaha
Not sure if he meant this literally? But his words "Thank God" confuses me. Neutral
He seemed to be relieved when he said that. Haha.
Back to top Go down
inluVwU
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
inluVwU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:16 pm

i wanted to believe that he is alive too everyone.. we jus let him live if he is alive la... cos we love him and we want him to be happy.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeah.. that's what all of us hope for. Dead or alive, we will want the best for him. Smile I'm sure he is happy wherever he is now.. Smile
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

yup! I dont expect a comeback or anything, i just hope that he is happy where ever he is. Just that if he's really alive, it will be a bonus on top of everything!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 am

I'm saying this as the same as what I've said in another post...

The whole death hoax thing brings me back again to the time when Elvis (my other pillar of strength) passed away... Sure, Elvis was long dead before I was born but tt don't matter... there were numerous discussions abt Elvis faking his death as well, even until today but guess what? Those are still the "possibles" & "maybes"... Would it really & truly matter if Michael made a hoax on us? Michael lived & breathed music for his fans, to pass on messages of love, hope & peace & also to try & make our world a better place, but all he got for yrs of tt, was ridicule, hate, mistrust, jealousy, blackmail, etc... So if Michael might have really just plan this whole thing as a death hoax, I will still salute him & support him all the way, because it is his right & his life... If the death hoax is the only thing that can bring my dear Michael a peace of heart & free him frm that media prison, then by all means. My only wish for Michael Jackson is to be happy & that is ALL that matters... If Michael had faked his death, then that's even better 'cos at least that means he's still alive & with us but if he didn't, we still have his music & his spirit with us.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Yup.. Smile His true friends will always support whatever decision(s) he made.. Even if he does a comeback or anything, I will not throw away his stuff (like what my other fan friend had said.) Hahaha.

If he is alive, long live MICHAEL!
If he is dead, long live his music, legacy and inspirations!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

cheers same here... same here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 am

Icy, MJHD is gone! almost had the shock of my life. Shocked
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 am

Michael Jackson, forever the KING OF POP Smile No one can ever replace you! Forever you will always live in our heart
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:51 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah.. that's what all of us hope for. Dead or alive, we will want the best for him. Smile I'm sure he is happy wherever he is now.. Smile

I think Michael have really left us, cause i don't think he will abandon his kids and family and leave just like that, he love them so much. But in my heart, i really wish he is still alive.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Admin wrote:

why?
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:

YES! I know! hahaha! luckily we have a back-up forum! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For those who are interested, we are coming closer to the truth! =D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

why?

Lol.. No lah. This is in relation to this topic thread about the death hoax forum. Icy and I were members of it, and suprisingly, the forum crashed yesterday... I guess its a chaotic scene now, especially that forum has over 7,000 members.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Razz So dramatic, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Death Hoax
Page 1 of 1