Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

*Warning* Only for hoax believers

Go down 
+2
Admin
icy55
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

*Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Actually I am starting to think that even if Michael is alive, he wouldnt make a comeback. Why go through the hassle of planning one when you're eventually going to emerge. Oh well... I believe he is alive, but just not too sure whether we will comeback to be the MJ we all knew, maybe he just wants to lead a normal life.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:09 am

I believe Michael death is real. He won't be coming back again.. But i will love & miss him forever..
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:59 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
I believe Michael death is real. He won't be coming back again.. But i will love & miss him forever..

Oh well.. I'm just hoping for the best, or a closure to all of this. It maybe something that we will never know... But oh well. We shall see!

On another note: if any of you are in doubts, please visit this forum. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No other forums can beat this, especially with the weird and sudden mysterious closing of the MJHD forum. This is most active one! The truth is near, and we hope for all the best!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am

icy55 wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Oh well.. I'm just hoping for the best, or a closure to all of this. It maybe something that we will never know... But oh well. We shall see!

On another note: if any of you are in doubts, please visit this forum. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No other forums can beat this, especially with the weird and sudden mysterious closing of the MJHD forum. This is most active one! The truth is near, and we hope for all the best!

I personally have accepted that Michael's no longer with us... but if he really is still with us, then tt's really gd for him & his children esp... No matter what, Michael will still forever & always have my support, loyalty & love... Michael-ly always...
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

If michael is ever still alive, and he makes a comeback. Would you guys forgive him? I understand that no amount of truth that MJ tries to justify for his death hoax would suffice as compared to the amount of media attack he is going to get!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

of course! we all love him.. there must be reason for him to do that. but i really doubt he is still alive.. like what trinix said, we still love him and support him no matter what..Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Egghead will forever & forever & always love & support Applehead *hand to heart*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Egghead will forever & forever & always love & support Applehead *hand to heart*

ME TOO!
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Our love for Michael is beyond the universe and the milky way. I really hope Michael feels it... If he's alive, I hope that no matter what happens, we will still stand by him. If he's gone, I hope cupid will send my love to him.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Michael! You will always be love and miss by us!! Will never ever forget you afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:45 pm

icy55 wrote:
If michael is ever still alive, and he makes a comeback. Would you guys forgive him? I understand that no amount of truth that MJ tries to justify for his death hoax would suffice as compared to the amount of media attack he is going to get!

I have asked my friend that. Unfortunately, he told me that he will burn away his albums and dispose them if he ever comes back alive. But for now, he's a fan. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Admin wrote:
icy55 wrote:

I have asked my friend that. Unfortunately, he told me that he will burn away his albums and dispose them if he ever comes back alive. But for now, he's a fan. Shocked

Shocked Understand how your friend feel but i guess lot of fans would be delighted rather than angry. Am I right to say that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Haha yeah... But its inevitable that a certain minority will turn into haters. Never mind, at least we know we will still LOVE HIM and be delighted! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Admin wrote:
icy55 wrote:

haha.. he might change his mind later on.. who knows.. the anger will be a moment but love will be forever..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

[quote="Star"]
Admin wrote:
icy55 wrote:

haha.. he might change his mind later on.. who knows.. the anger will be a moment but love will be forever..[/quote

Haha.. well said! Smile Just like the ending of TII, it says "Love lives forever"
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:07 am

[quote="Admin"]
Star wrote:
Admin wrote:
icy55 wrote:

haha.. he might change his mind later on.. who knows.. the anger will be a moment but love will be forever..[/quote

Haha.. well said! Smile Just like the ending of TII, it says "Love lives forever"

haha.. sometimes you tot you will be angry but when love overpowers, i dun think any of the fans will bear to burn those precious collection away!! you need to start from from scratch if the '2nd death' happens, you know!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 am

Admin wrote:
icy55 wrote:

PLS ASK UR FRIEND TO PASS ME HIS MJ STUFF INSTEAD OF BURNING 'EM Razz
Back to top Go down
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Janet77

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 am

Neutral He's dead,guys. Come on face the truth. Anyway,here's a blog for y'all to read.=)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Warning* Only for hoax believers   *Warning* Only for hoax believers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Warning* Only for hoax believers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2