Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:01 am

Star wrote:
we are still not as active as when you are around! lol.. the forum feels different without your participation.. i'm sure some will agree with me.. hee..

LOLX... 'cos I post a lot tt's why... HEE
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:30 am

ya.. i can feel the trinix power now.. really hard to catch up.. lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Star wrote:
ya.. i can feel the trinix power now.. really hard to catch up.. lol..

u mean the trinix-michael power.. LOLx
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Hello hello! Heheh thanks for the Michael-ly welcome Razz
yepyep all of the people here are very warm and welcoming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Muwahaha.. My plane just landed few hours ago too. I'm dog tired today..Can you believe it? I slept on the bus, boat, plane and hotel, and I AM STILL EXHAUSTED. Oh no.
But still, I dragged myself online cos I miss u guys. Laughing

Am glad to see a new member here. Welcome aboard, yanglovesmj! I hope you will enjoy this forum and socializing with us SG MJ fans here.

And @ trinix: How to break ur posting record when I also went overseas! *cries* Hahaha. Never mind.. Razz Maybe one day got chance then I'll catch up.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Muwahaha.. My plane just landed few hours ago too. I'm dog tired today..Can you believe it? I slept on the bus, boat, plane and hotel, and I AM STILL EXHAUSTED. Oh no.
But still, I dragged myself online cos I miss u guys. Laughing

Am glad to see a new member here. Welcome aboard, yanglovesmj! I hope you will enjoy this forum and socializing with us SG MJ fans here.

And @ trinix: How to break ur posting record when I also went overseas! *cries* Hahaha. Never mind.. Razz Maybe one day got chance then I'll catch up.

Hi cat! you are really like Tom! hee.. welcome back too!! its going to be happening with trinix and cat around! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Hahaha. LOL yeah its party time all over again since we are all now back to Singapore. I LOVE SINGAPORE AND YOU GUYS HERE! WHEEE...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Star wrote:
we are still not as active as when you are around! lol.. the forum feels different without your participation.. i'm sure some will agree with me.. hee..
YEAH! & ppl come and post more often le. Few ppl also can't talk that much lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
YEAH! & ppl come and post more often le. Few ppl also can't talk that much lol

trinix represent a few people because of the amount she post!! lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Merry christmas everyone!! Most importantly, MERRY CHRISTMAS MICHAEL! better watch out for santa coming through the chimney!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:31 pm

LOLx... gd to see u're back to Cat!! Hey, u still had lots of days earlier to try & out-post me, man Razz
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 am

Merry Christmas! Hope all of you will enjoy the season of giving today Very Happy Plus Michael's blessings from heaven to his children and you guys! Smile Merry Christmas to Michael too~ Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:09 am

dersheys wrote:
Merry Christmas! Hope all of you will enjoy the season of giving today Very Happy Plus Michael's blessings from heaven to his children and you guys! Smile Merry Christmas to Michael too~ Smile
YEAH! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL HERE! Very Happy
& A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MICHAEL! (:

ohhh I read somewhere that Janet's making Christmas fun for his kids this year.. forgot the link to the article though ><
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 am

skyenat wrote:
dersheys wrote:

ohhh I read somewhere that Janet's making Christmas fun for his kids this year.. forgot the link to the article though ><

found the article! Janet's really a great aunt, she's giving her love in place of Michael. Smile Hope they'll spend the christmas morning with smiles and laughter!
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/12/23/20091223janet-jackson.html
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:54 am

dersheys wrote:
skyenat wrote:
dersheys wrote:

found the article! Janet's really a great aunt, she's giving her love in place of Michael. Smile Hope they'll spend the christmas morning with smiles and laughter!
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/12/23/20091223janet-jackson.html

Janet is truly a very great and caring aunt to the kids Smile I'm so glad that Janet is around to give the children love, like Michael had before so that the kids won't feel they are alone. When i look at Janet, it just simply reminds me of Michael. Btw... MERRY X"MAS TO EVERYONE AND TO MICHAEL KIDS & FAMILY TOO! Very Happy Hope they enjoy this yr christmas
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 pm

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, MICHAEL!!! & TO OUR DEAREST MJ FAMILY HERE *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:21 pm

it must be hard to celebrate without their dad but i really hope they still enjoy their christmas.=)
*hugs to everyone*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
dersheys wrote:
skyenat wrote:
dersheys wrote:

Janet is truly a very great and caring aunt to the kids Smile I'm so glad that Janet is around to give the children love, like Michael had before so that the kids won't feel they are alone. When i look at Janet, it just simply reminds me of Michael. Btw... MERRY X"MAS TO EVERYONE AND TO MICHAEL KIDS & FAMILY TOO! Very Happy Hope they enjoy this yr christmas

I'm so thankful tt the kids have Janet to be there for 'em... Jant has always been like Michael, so I'm sure she knows how to do right by 'em... Michael had always said tt he & Janet were like twins Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
dersheys wrote:
skyenat wrote:
dersheys wrote:

I'm so thankful tt the kids have Janet to be there for 'em... Jant has always been like Michael, so I'm sure she knows how to do right by 'em... Michael had always said tt he & Janet were like twins Smile

Yeah cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Merry Christmas! Though Im so late.. Sheesh HAHAHA. Did all of u have a good Christmas?!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Merry Christmas! Though Im so late.. Sheesh HAHAHA. Did all of u have a good Christmas?!

Hi Cat! Is ok Smile I did enjoy this Christmas but happy moment will soon be over.. Tomorrow back to work again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Hahaha. That's when reality hits huh?! Razz
Never mind la, work one day = more money to buy MJ items. LOL.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 am

Admin wrote:

Hee.. I had a simple Christmas with the family & of course had a lovely dream of Michael on Christmas night Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. That's when reality hits huh?! Razz
Never mind la, work one day = more money to buy MJ items. LOL.

wow... Great motivation! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Muwahhahaa.. Yeah! Build up ur collection and open a gallery! Just let me visit with free entrance in future.

@ trinix: So did Michael give you any X'mas presents in dreams? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: