Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 am

hahah the stadium was quite filled, but i wouldn't say it's very full Neutral the standing pen wasn't full, i think it was around half-full or even less than that.. i thought it was kind of sad to see that

i'll be happy to watch them on that day too! mm i don't know much about the flash mob though.. what songs are being performed? heheh it'll be fun to watch too Wink
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 am

dersheys wrote:
hahah the stadium was quite filled, but i wouldn't say it's very full Neutral the standing pen wasn't full, i think it was around half-full or even less than that.. i thought it was kind of sad to see that

i'll be happy to watch them on that day too! mm i don't know much about the flash mob though.. what songs are being performed? heheh it'll be fun to watch too Wink

The concert sounds fun (: what songs did he perform?

The flashmob's doing Smooth Criminal & They Don't Care About Us
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 am

he performed mostly the hits like billie jean, smooth criminal, black or white, you are not alone and more, but i was kind of disappointed that he did not perform human nature, earth song nor heal the world. Mad

heheh i didn't record during the concert, but i've found some on youtube, i'll post them in the section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 am

awww.. I would sooo much love to watch his performance! I was already impressed just watching his videos. So did those girls become crazy and hug Joby? Razz

Oh and regarding the flashmob, DON'T WORRY IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE DANCE MOVES. I know its kind of too late to say it out here as we are having our rehearsal this evening, 6pm, Esplanade under Flyover bridge. But I will still be holding EXTRA rehearsals for those who need it before 31st December 2009.

AND... AND... AND...

There will be a surprise for you guys on that day. You are not going to regret coming and joining us. Smile

Here are the actual details on 31st:

We have 3 locations, and we will be going from one places to another. But don't worry as they are all near to each other, so it will only require short traveling time.

1) Near Esplanade area
2) Raffles Place (you know there's this empty space area)
3) Bugis (Fountain area)

WE WILL BE HOLDING LAST MINUTE REHEARSALS ON 31st DECEMBER 2009 AT 10AM, AT THE ESPLANADE FLYOVER BRIDGE. (The place where we always hold our rehearsals there.) It will officially start at 12pm. But we would like all fans to be there by 10am so we can get our last min rehearsal done.

If you guys are able to make it, do drop me an email with your contact numbers Very Happy I will get back to you via SMS.
mjsgfanclub@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 am

ahahahs nah the girls didn't.. (i thought it was kind of ... silent ) heheh they were all kind of shy, but joby led them well! there was only a brief hug.hahaha.

would love to go over and watch or even join you all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 am

dersheys wrote:
ahahahs nah the girls didn't.. (i thought it was kind of ... silent ) heheh they were all kind of shy, but joby led them well! there was only a brief hug.hahaha.

would love to go over and watch or even join you all!!! Very Happy

Very Happy Have updated a thread under MJ related Events and News section. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Sorry that i have been MIA for i think 1 week Embarassed was busy with work and meeting. Think i must have missed out quite a lot. And also feel bad i could not join in the flashmob as i got to work OT often, could not meet up for rehearsal. Forgive me for that, but still i feel so proud that many fans here put in so much so effort to make the flashmob possible Smile I got to work till 12.30pm on 31 Dec. I'm thinking of catching you guys at bugis on that day but not sure if by the time i reach, am i still able to see all of u
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 pm

yea cindy.. have not seen you around for some time.. glad that you still remember us! hee.. everyone is busy busy.. christmas is coming.. got to enjoy the festive season! i hope i'll be there for the flashmob too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Star wrote:
yea cindy.. have not seen you around for some time.. glad that you still remember us! hee.. everyone is busy busy.. christmas is coming.. got to enjoy the festive season! i hope i'll be there for the flashmob too!! Very Happy

Hi Star!! Hi Everyone!! Very Happy Ya, have been very busy with work. Still prefer study, at least times are more flexible, can slack Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Hi Star!! Hi Everyone!! Very Happy Ya, have been very busy with work. Still prefer study, at least times are more flexible, can slack Razz

wahaha.. on contrary, i want to start work.. hee.. got to take care!!
Back to top Go down
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
yanglovesmj

PostSubject: hello peeps   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 am

hi everyone, i m a new member here and i gotta say i love MJ so much. when he died, i was crying like crazy. i saw this web on the youtube acc, i love this, we should have more sg MJ fans
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:
hi everyone, i m a new member here and i gotta say i love MJ so much. when he died, i was crying like crazy. i saw this web on the youtube acc, i love this, we should have more sg MJ fans
Hello! & welcome to the forum! Admin on here, Cat is overseas at the moment though haha Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy Is good to hear that you are looking forward to it. You must take care too, once join the workforce, will feel tired and stress.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:

Hello!!! Welcome aboard Very Happy Ya, hope that more MJ fans get to know this forum and hey.. we will get to know all MJ fans in SG!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy Is good to hear that you are looking forward to it. You must take care too, once join the workforce, will feel tired and stress.

i guess so.. experiencing it in my attachment but still looking forward to it.. trying to think positive.. lol.. but as people get older, they hope to be younger! dun sound so despair.. go all the way, cindy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 pm

yanglovesmj wrote:

hihi yang! Welcome to this family! yup. we all hope there are more fans out there, their hearts with us! but no matter what how small it might be here, as long as there's one, we will spread Michael's love and his legacy.. cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

i guess so.. experiencing it in my attachment but still looking forward to it.. trying to think positive.. lol.. but as people get older, they hope to be younger! dun sound so despair.. go all the way, cindy! Very Happy

Haha Very Happy Yaya, Must think positive! and Smile!! Very Happy No wonder recently i look slighter older Embarassed hee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha Very Happy Yaya, Must think positive! and Smile!! Very Happy No wonder recently i look slighter older Embarassed hee..

yay.. laugh more and stay young! lol.. now i kind of understand why Michael does not want to grow old..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

yay.. laugh more and stay young! lol.. now i kind of understand why Michael does not want to grow old..

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLx

A big warm Michael-ly welcome to dersheys & yang.... hope u guys enjoy ur time here with us Very Happy

BTW, sorry to disappoint guys, couldn't take pics or pluck anything off frm the exhibition 'cos of the super tight security, plus I was crying my eyes out as well... hee...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

it alright! but great stuff you brought back.. i just cant stop exclaiming!! wahaha..

Fanclub is expanding too...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am

Star wrote:
it alright! but great stuff you brought back.. i just cant stop exclaiming!! wahaha..

Yeah... tt's really gd to see so much active on here when I'm back... but how come no one broke my posting record??? LOLx... thought Cat would at least be the 1st... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:40 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah... tt's really gd to see so much active on here when I'm back... but how come no one broke my posting record??? LOLx... thought Cat would at least be the 1st... LOLx

yay.. not that easy you know.. haha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

yay.. not that easy you know.. haha..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 am

we are still not as active as when you are around! lol.. the forum feels different without your participation.. i'm sure some will agree with me.. hee..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: