Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
i will write letters to him.. at least we can be penpals and maybe one day he would invite me to his place to meet him..

gosh, why am i still day dreaming? Shocked he is gone star, he is gone...

There's no harm in daydreaming, Star... tt way it'll keep Michael's fire burning in ur heart... a lil daydream is always gd.. esp if it makes u smile.

Wow... I totally agree cheers Btw.. i thought everyone of us would like to dream of Michael? At least we are smiling while meeting Michael in dreamland! Michael...! Please do come into our dreamworld Razz

o.. he must be busy preparing for trinix's trip to london.. haha. i tend to imagine too much.. but when you know in reality he does not exist anymore, it just feel so sad.. i went through Michael's life from his birth till his death in the library just now and only then i realised i still cant believe he's gone cos i dun dare to flip to the last page which has details to his death and the memorial..

Maybe Michae's thinking abt what signs to give me when I'm there... LOL...
Aww, don't worry Star, it's definitely not easy... every time I turn to info abt his passing, I just cry like mad... sigh
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
i will write letters to him.. at least we can be penpals and maybe one day he would invite me to his place to meet him..

There's no harm in daydreaming, Star... tt way it'll keep Michael's fire burning in ur heart... a lil daydream is always gd.. esp if it makes u smile.

Wow... I totally agree cheers Btw.. i thought everyone of us would like to dream of Michael? At least we are smiling while meeting Michael in dreamland! Michael...! Please do come into our dreamworld Razz

o.. he must be busy preparing for trinix's trip to london.. haha. i tend to imagine too much.. but when you know in reality he does not exist anymore, it just feel so sad.. i went through Michael's life from his birth till his death in the library just now and only then i realised i still cant believe he's gone cos i dun dare to flip to the last page which has details to his death and the memorial..

Aww, don't worry Star, it's definitely not easy... every time I turn to info abt his passing, I just cry like mad... sigh

Me too.. Just mths ago i was having difficulties with sleeping, keep thinking about Michael death and every morning i would woke up early to watch ET for Michael news. I feel terrible and sick, i feel that i look like a zombie. Now i feel much better.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Me too.. Just mths ago i was having difficulties with sleeping, keep thinking about Michael death and every morning i would woke up early to watch ET for Michael news. I feel terrible and sick, i feel that i look like a zombie. Now i feel much better.

@trinix, hope he has prepared lots for you!

@cindy, yup, its like a must to read all news related to him everyday..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

@trinix, hope he has prepared lots for you!

@cindy, yup, its like a must to read all news related to him everyday..

Yes! Exactly! So badly addicted and is like everyday will definitely they will report news of Michael without fail.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi Mama momo! Happy birthday!! hee.. i hope michael will send you great dreams tonight!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Momo is turning 26!! Smile Happy birthday to you! May all your wishes and dreams come true!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:37 pm

HI GUYS, I'm officially back! Wow.. Finally.. it has been a loong time. ><
MUACK MUACK MUACK. LOL! *muack here muack there*

Auntie Marie (trinix) had left already.. gone to see Michael.. Sobs sobs.
Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMO!!

Here's a kiss from me to you.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:

Welcome back!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Welcome back!! Smile

Hahaha thanks! Now's the good time to catch up with trinix's number of posts. But I doubt I can hit her mark even by the time she comes back. Razz That fellow must be enjoying herself @ O2 now. GRRR
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Welcome back!! Smile

Hahaha thanks! Now's the good time to catch up with trinix's number of posts. But I doubt I can hit her mark even by the time she comes back. Razz That fellow must be enjoying herself @ O2 now. GRRR

Haha Very Happy Ya, Got to work extra hard to catch up with that nbr. Aww... how i wish i can be there Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:57 pm

welcome back cat! hee.. since when are you so affectionate? this area is full of saliva now! lol! our lucky trinix.. i want to be there too..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Hahaha. Thanks, Star! Wow, so we are online at the same time. Great! Very Happy I'm busily looking through the forum posts now. Seems like a looooot of updates! Razz Hee hee.
I am always affectionate one ma! *thick skin*

Ya lor, trinix so lucky. But she promised to bring back good pictures for us and the errr... strands of fur from the carpet. HAHAHA Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Thanks, Star! Wow, so we are online at the same time. Great! Very Happy I'm busily looking through the forum posts now. Seems like a looooot of updates! Razz Hee hee.
I am always affectionate one ma! *thick skin*

Ya lor, trinix so lucky. But she promised to bring back good pictures for us and the errr... strands of fur from the carpet. HAHAHA Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

haha.. i tot strands of michael's hair. lol.. but also good la.. cant wait for her to be back. hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. i tot strands of michael's hair. lol.. but also good la.. cant wait for her to be back. hee

Hahaha.. I told her about the hair before. But later she ended up picking up other people's random hair how?!?! Razz HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Hahaha.. I told her about the hair before. But later she ended up picking up other people's random hair how?!?! Razz HAHAHA

she wont do that la. unless she has the motive to make us happy. haha.. i will miss him more if she does that. i cant face anything directly related to Michael. Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 am

Happy birthday Shanette if you hapen to log in! hee.. keep michaeling..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

goodnight everyone.. goodnight Michael..
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 am

Hello everyone! Very Happy
Have joined this forum not long ago, and have been browsing through the topics. I really like how all of you unite together, and I wish that there will be someone to share thoughts of Michael with me too! Hope I'll warm up soon to this forum, and nice to meet all of you! Heheh..
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 am

yeah dershey, you're welcome to post your thoughts and feelings about michael in this forum! nice meeting you too hope you'll like this forum then Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 pm

heheh thanks, i'm already starting to like this forum! Very Happy
mm anyone went for michael's ultimate tribute concert yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm

hi dersheys! Welcome to this big and lovey family! take your time you warm up.. =)

i did not.. where was it held? i was too busy with work.. =(

you can join the flashmob on 31st dec. they have rehearsals every friday.. =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 pm

dersheys wrote:
Hello everyone! Very Happy
Have joined this forum not long ago, and have been browsing through the topics. I really like how all of you unite together, and I wish that there will be someone to share thoughts of Michael with me too! Hope I'll warm up soon to this forum, and nice to meet all of you! Heheh..

Hello derhshey! A warm welcome to you! Laughing Thank you so much for joining us, it will be lovely to have you join us in these topics! Oh regarding the MJ tribute, I would sooo much love to go, but nahh... Budget constraint. Haha. Did you go for it? How was it? I think Joby Rogers is cool! I started watching him on Youtube quite some time ago before other impersonators.
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 am

Hello and Hello! it was held at singapore indoor stadium, so it was kind of inaccessible cause there wasn't many bus stops nearby. hahaa yep i have heard about the flash mob, would love to join!! But i'm not very familiar with the dance steps and all that, sooo it's a bit embarrassing to join Embarassed

Joby Rogers was great! I bought the tickets for the seats right behind the standing pen, and the view was unobstructed and awesome! The standing pen wasn't very large so the stage was nearer than I expected, and when Joby came out I kind of went affraid ! I would say he looked i-d-e-n-t-i-c-a-l from where I was sitting. But there wasn't this "oomph factor" that only michael could exude on stage i guess.. The rest were great though, and the girls at the standing pen were actually invited to come onto the stage during songs like 'you are not alone' and 'the way you make me feel'. Haah i wished i had bought the standing pen instead. After Joby the ultimate tribute band came up to perform, though they weren't as good in the moves as Joby, their singing was probably good. Very Happy

Razz The concert started at 8pm and dragged on towards late to the night, overall it was awesome! heeh..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 am

o.. that. i remember now.. lol.. gosh, i could not believe i actually forgot about it. guess i was really overwhelmed with work.. such a pity that i cant attend it.. sounds like great fun. but i have feeling that if i'm there, i will cry instead.. especially when you said he did look like michael..

glad that you enjoyed it.. =) were there alot of people? just wondering about the response.

i'm shy to dance too.. but hoping to learn some steps and join them if i'm available that day or even go down to support them.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: