Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 am

Angie ♥ MJ wrote:
Good afternoon guys..i have a video to show yours...
MJ fans went to forest lawn to celebrate X'mas with Michael..
I cried like hell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Embarassed

why are you blushing trinix? dun be shy la.. show us the videoooooo... gosh.. i forgot about the singing.. Embarassed

Just don't eat ur dinner before u watch... LOLX

i wanna see too lei! just saw a demo in youtube by cat... cute! cheers
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 am

I miss him too angie.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Embarassed

why are you blushing trinix? dun be shy la.. show us the videoooooo... gosh.. i forgot about the singing.. Embarassed

yup.. saw that too! she's not bad yeah! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 am

Smart Cat... just used her on the vid... Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Angie ♥ MJ wrote:
Good afternoon guys..i have a video to show yours...
MJ fans went to forest lawn to celebrate X'mas with Michael..
I cried like hell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo

My heart is aching when i was watching the video Sad In deed a very touching video. Michael is so badly miss by all fans..
Back to top Go down
Angie ♥ MJ
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Angie ♥ MJ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Thanks Momo Smile

@Star & Cindy : The security there told that none of his family member came since his burial,only his fans..came so often..feel so sad cause Michael afraid of loneliness..but lucky have those lovely fans always keep him accompany.So sorry that made you guys sad..i'm a cheerful person just when come to him,i'll.. Sad

I have another video to show you guys..its a crazy fan suddenly went up to him when he was singing "earth song"..but Michael was really a sweet and caring guy..he kept holding him tight make sure he's safe..ahhh..i wish i was that guy,if yes i'll turn around and hug him like koala bear man!lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 am

Hey guys!
It has been some time since I chatted here (Yeah... Exam period and it will be finally over by this week! I will then take over trinix's place of chatting in here while she's at O2. Muwahaha)

Seems like there has been alllooooot of updates here.. Thanks for helping to keep this forum going! Love you guys loads..
And a warm welcome to all new members, especially Angie! Smile Nice to see you here.

And I'm here to update everyone about the upcoming rehearsals which I will be attending, too.

Date: 11th December 2009, 18th December 2009, 25th December 2009 (To be confirmed again as its Christmas. May be on for rehearsals for those who want extra practice!) Smile

Time: 6pm

Venue:CITY HALL FLYOVER BRIDGE (Where there's an ice-cream man. LOL)

Note: Just come in outfits which you feel comfortable dancing in, and shoes are encouraged.
Though we had completed "Smooth Criminal" during the first rehearsal, but we will do a runthrough for every rehearsal. I will be available after 11th December 2009, and am willing to help out anyone individually with the dance moves if you missed the first rehearsal.
Thank you to all who attended, and I hope to see more of you guys joining us, especially on 31st December 2009! Very Happy Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Embarassed

OMG, MOMO! I'm deeply embarrassed now. Hahaha. Thanks, Star, for the comment. Embarassed I can't believe I went to video myself and put up to embarrass. LOL. Not to mention that I am not even a dancer.. but no choice lah.. I'm just doing whatever I can to help everyone with the flashmob. As long as everything turns out fine, I can deal with embarrasment. LOL.

@ Trinix: Yeah la yeah la... I sacrifice for you guys lah, since some of you don't want to appear in the video.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am

lol! u're good CAT! i dont think im able to dance like you lor...

anyway, ahhh... the rehearsals i cant attend lei... maybe attending the 18th dec... cuz this fri 11th is momo's bday... having chalet wor...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 am

Admin wrote:
Hey guys!
It has been some time since I chatted here (Yeah... Exam period and it will be finally over by this week! I will then take over trinix's place of chatting in here while she's at O2. Muwahaha)

Seems like there has been alllooooot of updates here.. Thanks for helping to keep this forum going! Love you guys loads..
And a warm welcome to all new members, especially Angie! Smile Nice to see you here.

And I'm here to update everyone about the upcoming rehearsals which I will be attending, too.

Date: 11th December 2009, 18th December 2009, 25th December 2009 (To be confirmed again as its Christmas. May be on for rehearsals for those who want extra practice!) Smile

Time: 6pm

Venue:CITY HALL FLYOVER BRIDGE (Where there's an ice-cream man. LOL)

Note: Just come in outfits which you feel comfortable dancing in, and shoes are encouraged.
Though we had completed "Smooth Criminal" during the first rehearsal, but we will do a runthrough for every rehearsal. I will be available after 11th December 2009, and am willing to help out anyone individually with the dance moves if you missed the first rehearsal.
Thank you to all who attended, and I hope to see more of you guys joining us, especially on 31st December 2009! Very Happy Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Will get back to you asap.

Time for Cat to catch up with me... I know she's dying inside 'cos of it Razz Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am

Angie ♥ MJ wrote:
Thanks Momo Smile

@Star & Cindy : The security there told that none of his family member came since his burial,only his fans..came so often..feel so sad cause Michael afraid of loneliness..but lucky have those lovely fans always keep him accompany.So sorry that made you guys sad..i'm a cheerful person just when come to him,i'll.. Sad

I have another video to show you guys..its a crazy fan suddenly went up to him when he was singing "earth song"..but Michael was really a sweet and caring guy..he kept holding him tight make sure he's safe..ahhh..i wish i was that guy,if yes i'll turn around and hug him like koala bear man!lol.

i guess there are other reasons for the family not to visit him.. probably they still need some time to grief over it and accept the fact he was no longer with them.. things can get quite emotional if one still cant reach the stage of acceptance.. just like how fans would cry just by watching videos of Michael.. the family might be afraid that they themselves and his children are not able to handle the sadness if they are there.. but i'm sure Michael will understand that his family and fans are connected with him in their hearts though he is physically lonely now.. everyone will face loneliness when they reach the end of their lives.. you come and leave this world alone..

i watched it before!! the guy was crazy to do that. he made Michael so anxious over him.. but Michael is really professional.. he managed to finish the song and the guy is safe too! =)
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 am

Hi cat!! you finally appeared! Michael will be proud of you! so disciplined and sacrificed yourself some more.. lol.. ya.. Mama momo's birthday is coming! on 11th, trinix will leave, cat will be back and momo will turn 26!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 am

Star wrote:
Hi cat!! you finally appeared! Michael will be proud of you! so disciplined and sacrificed yourself some more.. lol.. ya.. Mama momo's birthday is coming! on 11th, trinix will leave, cat will be back and momo will turn 26!

hehe... "on 11th, trinix will leave, cat will be back and momo will turn 26!" nice quote... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Angie ♥ MJ wrote:
Thanks Momo Smile

Angie.. Thanks for sharing the video. I feel so touch to see those fans keeping Michael accompany. Btw.. i was wondering how did that guy went up there. Hmm.. is like suddenly he jump in there Razz Ya, Michael is so caring, he actually hold his fan so tight, afraid that he might fall.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 am

Apparently, tt guy who went up on the cheery picker was arrested when he came down... But I doubt that Michael pressed any charges... I think he might have scolded the guy a lil, in his own nice Michael way 'cos tt fan was really endangering his life & also putting pressure on Michael... what if Michael's arms had cramped up a lil & he had lost control??? Terrible to think of what might have happened... I wouldn't think that Michael was pleased abt it even tho' he loves his fans.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm

ya true.. Michael will be angry out of LOVE!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Apparently, tt guy who went up on the cheery picker was arrested when he came down... But I doubt that Michael pressed any charges... I think he might have scolded the guy a lil, in his own nice Michael way 'cos tt fan was really endangering his life & also putting pressure on Michael... what if Michael's arms had cramped up a lil & he had lost control??? Terrible to think of what might have happened... I wouldn't think that Michael was pleased abt it even tho' he loves his fans.

Ya, do saw that guy was arrested. I was very shocked to see that crazy fan actually went up there affraid Omg!! But wasn't he lucky enough able to get so close to Michael? Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Ya, do saw that guy was arrested. I was very shocked to see that crazy fan actually went up there affraid Omg!! But wasn't he lucky enough able to get so close to Michael? Razz

True tt.. but if it was me, I wouldn't wanna cause any trouble for Michael... closeness to Michael & giving him trouble or being far away & not giving him trouble, I'd rather the latter.. Hee
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

i dun want Michael to worry for my safety too. I'm sure there are other ways to get near to him.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Star wrote:
i dun want Michael to worry for my safety too. I'm sure there are other ways to get near to him.

I will follow Michael secretly if he ever go out shopping Smile Hee.. another way to get near Michael without causing him any trouble Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:12 pm

i will write letters to him.. at least we can be penpals and maybe one day he would invite me to his place to meet him..
gosh, why am i still day dreaming? Shocked he is gone star, he is gone...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Star wrote:
i will write letters to him.. at least we can be penpals and maybe one day he would invite me to his place to meet him..

There's no harm in daydreaming, Star... tt way it'll keep Michael's fire burning in ur heart... a lil daydream is always gd.. esp if it makes u smile.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:11 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

There's no harm in daydreaming, Star... tt way it'll keep Michael's fire burning in ur heart... a lil daydream is always gd.. esp if it makes u smile.

Wow... I totally agree cheers Btw.. i thought everyone of us would like to dream of Michael? At least we are smiling while meeting Michael in dreamland! Michael...! Please do come into our dreamworld Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Wow... I totally agree cheers Btw.. i thought everyone of us would like to dream of Michael? At least we are smiling while meeting Michael in dreamland! Michael...! Please do come into our dreamworld Razz

o.. he must be busy preparing for trinix's trip to london.. haha. i tend to imagine too much.. but when you know in reality he does not exist anymore, it just feel so sad.. i went through Michael's life from his birth till his death in the library just now and only then i realised i still cant believe he's gone cos i dun dare to flip to the last page which has details to his death and the memorial..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: