Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Sorry... Hee... but he didn't stay long....
lol! Tonight i have Booked an appointment with Michael Razz

hahaha so cute! Lol, it's like everyone wants to book him over here lol. someone set up schedule Razz HAHAHAHA

lol! Cause i seldom dream of Michael, so must give me a chance. Hee... If this time round i really dream of Michael, i won't want to wake up. MC for tomorrow! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha so cute! Lol, it's like everyone wants to book him over here lol. someone set up schedule Razz HAHAHAHA

lol! Cause i seldom dream of Michael, so must give me a chance. Hee... If this time round i really dream of Michael, i won't want to wake up. MC for tomorrow! Razz

lol wait you dream of him trying to wake you up or something XD XD that'd be funny!

Ahh crap think I've been saying weird things to people alot, pardon my weird thinkings! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! Oh ya!! I love that home video. It was actually Michael 1st Christmas celebration right?? Elizabeth is so...... sweet. Prepared surprises for Michael. I love the smile on their face. Both of them was so happy opening up the present. Remember Michael ever mentioned his fav is to have a super soakers fight! Razz
yep! hahaha yeah! Then he got so many super soakers LOL

Yup! he was so so happy! hope he is happy in heaven now...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! Oh ya!! I love that home video. It was actually Michael 1st Christmas celebration right?? Elizabeth is so...... sweet. Prepared surprises for Michael. I love the smile on their face. Both of them was so happy opening up the present. Remember Michael ever mentioned his fav is to have a super soakers fight! Razz
yep! hahaha yeah! Then he got so many super soakers LOL

Yup! he was so so happy! hope he is happy in heaven now...

yeah! haha maybe he gets to play with super soakers there Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol wait you dream of him trying to wake you up or something XD XD that'd be funny!

Ahh crap think I've been saying weird things to people alot, pardon my weird thinkings! LOL!

lol!
yup, all the best Cindy! hope he goes to you tonight. tell him i miss him and remind him to come and visit me! i haven been dreaming of him for weeks! except that day when he came and i'm awake before anything happen!! Argh.. lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Haha.. But is true that at sometime, people will wake me up, that's my mum Razz then when i went back sleep again, hoping i'm able to get back to the sweet dream but it just didn't work. AHH!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup, all the best Cindy! hope he goes to you tonight. tell him i miss him and remind him to come and visit me! i haven been dreaming of him for weeks! except that day when he came and i'm awake before anything happen!! Argh.. lol!

Wasted Razz nvm, tonight u try to sleep early. Try your luck again. Then remember to put MJ pics under your pillow lol! If i really get to dream Michael i will tell him all of us miss him badly and ya, visit u too but visit me more often. haha Very Happy Oops...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:50 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Haha.. But is true that at sometime, people will wake me up, that's my mum Razz then when i went back sleep again, hoping i'm able to get back to the sweet dream but it just didn't work. AHH!!

LOL! that's one thing about dreams, you never know when you can tell, and how long it'll last. but then that's what makes it more magical (:
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 pm

[quote=

Wasted Razz nvm, tonight u try to sleep early. Try your luck again. Then remember to put MJ pics under your pillow lol! If i really get to dream Michael i will tell him all of us miss him badly and ya, visit u too but visit me more often. haha Very Happy Oops...[/quote]

haha..ya lor super wasted.. he was in his forties and wearing a suit. o.. the pics. i should put them then.. and listen to his songs.. sure will come.. lol.. ok la.. we'll take turns.. He's Mr Nice then i'll be Mrs. Nice. lol.. let you la..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Ya, very true Razz Btw... I'm very sleepy right now. Got to sleep. Will continue tomorrow! Smile hee... Good nite everyone! See ya tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

goodnight!! see you! sweet dream tonight! i'll pray hard for you!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Bascially I say don't prepare... then the dreams will come...
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Star wrote:
[quote=

Wasted Razz nvm, tonight u try to sleep early. Try your luck again. Then remember to put MJ pics under your pillow lol! If i really get to dream Michael i will tell him all of us miss him badly and ya, visit u too but visit me more often. haha Very Happy Oops...

haha..ya lor super wasted.. he was in his forties and wearing a suit. o.. the pics. i should put them then.. and listen to his songs.. sure will come.. lol.. ok la.. we'll take turns.. He's Mr Nice then i'll be Mrs. Nice. lol.. let you la..[/quote]

Haha lol! listen to his music while sleeping, very gd idea, can try Razz By the way, hope tonight Michael will visit u too. So now better go to sleep. Hee.. It time for bed, so will discuss about it tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Star wrote:
goodnight!! see you! sweet dream tonight! i'll pray hard for you!

Haha Very Happy Thank you. U too!! good nite & sweet dreams too Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Ya, guess we are too desperate to dream of Michael lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup! my mum have those weird dreams when she is esp tired like those when your eyes just cant open or you really just need to sleep. i had the recent one when i really need a nap before dinner but it din last long.. haha.. its ok. i'll wait.. i believe it will come one day!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yup! my mum have those weird dreams when she is esp tired like those when your eyes just cant open or you really just need to sleep. i had the recent one when i really need a nap before dinner but it din last long.. haha.. its ok. i'll wait.. i believe it will come one day!

lol for me it's opposite, I need to not be in exhaustion to have a proper dream, if not I think I do dream still sometimes, but I remember only like 2secs of the dream LOL

like when I dreamt of him on the cd cover, quite weird, cause I knew I had a dream but couldn't really remember... then the day after the sleep/dream I walked into a cd shop, then saw an object which appeared in the dream as well, then the whole thing came back to me XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Hahaha wow these posts are interesting! (Sorry I was busy trying to record the singings so missed out on alot of posts. HAHA)

@ skeynat: OMG! I agree with you on the walking into cd shop thingy. There was this time when I dreamt of walking past a book stall which has an ultra thick book on Michael. I was picking it up and looking at the price, which I'm not wrong, is around $12.95. Quite reasonable for such a thick book! But its dream only nia~
What's most shocker was when I walked into HMV the next day, and saw a thick book (bumper issue) on Michael. That dream immediately came back to me, and I felt a bit freaked out because I didn't know that such books exist. The book in my dream and the HMV one is not exactly similar, but fairly close in terms of the thickness...
The major difference is the price tag! HAHAHA. Its so much more EXPENSIVE in reality. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha wow these posts are interesting! (Sorry I was busy trying to record the singings so missed out on alot of posts. HAHA)

@ skeynat: OMG! I agree with you on the walking into cd shop thingy. There was this time when I dreamt of walking past a book stall which has an ultra thick book on Michael. I was picking it up and looking at the price, which I'm not wrong, is around $12.95. Quite reasonable for such a thick book! But its dream only nia~
What's most shocker was when I walked into HMV the next day, and saw a thick book (bumper issue) on Michael. That dream immediately came back to me, and I felt a bit freaked out because I didn't know that such books exist. The book in my dream and the HMV one is not exactly similar, but fairly close in terms of the thickness...
The major difference is the price tag! HAHAHA. Its so much more EXPENSIVE in reality. Razz

hahahaha! Yeah sometimes like next day you see stuff then remind you...and the wierd thing for me was that I new I had a dream I need to remb but couldn't remb, then when I realized at the cd shop I was so OMG! but I didn't manage to find any MJ cds at that shop though Razz but they did hang up MJ poster Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:

Wah, Cat's on a recording roll here... Hee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah... But gave up recording cos I have phlegm stuck in my throat. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:

Hee
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol!

hehe... at least you're better then me star... so i queue after you k...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:30 am

Admin wrote:

gosh... weather's not good... drink more water or honey lemon... hehe! *momo hug cat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: