Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Aiya, no matter how SMALL, you can still fit in! Actually, anyone can be a big fan with lots of $$. What matters most is the L.O.V.E! Very Happy That can't be purchased. Haha.

Hee... ok ok... thnx for ur support!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha. Aiya, no matter how SMALL, you can still fit in! Actually, anyone can be a big fan with lots of $$. What matters most is the L.O.V.E! Very Happy That can't be purchased. Haha.

yeah! LOVE!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi everyone! Recently i'm quite busy with work, so may not be able to participant in the discussion. Very sorry. However, every night i will try to find sometime to check out all the discussion. Even though i will be busy, i will always remember u guys and Michael Smile So don't forget me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Hey cindy! Very Happy Haha.. Sure, no worries! Wow, really appreciate that you still check us out despite being so busy. *touched*
And of course you won't be forgotten! Razz Never!

Here's from Michael to you too! Razz
Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 B600c910
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:38 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Hi everyone! Recently i'm quite busy with work, so may not be able to participant in the discussion. Very sorry. However, every night i will try to find sometime to check out all the discussion. Even though i will be busy, i will always remember u guys and Michael Smile So don't forget me! Razz

We wont! welcome back any time! i'll be away for some time too, soon if i resist the temptation of not involving in the discussions. hee..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Haha Very Happy Thank you guys Laughing So happy to know you guys here.

Cat: I want the real hug from Michael. Hee Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Hee hee. We are happy to know you too! Smile
Okay, I will sacrifice Michael for one night and let him visit u in your dreams to have a hug. Razz Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 am

lol! ohhh cat... i guess better check with trinix first... in case Michael's with her AGAIN... hehehehe!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:18 am

Ok, she win! Michael did not come to me yesterday. Guess he was with her again. Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 am

Admin wrote:
Ok, she win! Michael did not come to me yesterday. Guess he was with her again. Mad

Hee.. sorry yah.. but he wasn't with me for long... just a short visit... maybe he went visiting someone else too Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Hahaha yeah.. He's always so considerate. So who in this forum got that Michael visit yesterday? Own up now! Laughing Muwahahha.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 pm

not me.. =(
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Michael didn't visit me too Sad I only dreamt of him once..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:04 pm

I had him for a short while Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm

guess he was too busy last night. probably with some other fans in other countries.. lol..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Again?! Smile That's not fair! Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LOL! all of a sudden that reminds me of that home vid where Elizabeth Taylor says that to Michael, the first Xmas one when he kept getting super soakers LOL
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:16 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LOL! all of a sudden that reminds me of that home vid where Elizabeth Taylor says that to Michael, the first Xmas one when he kept getting super soakers LOL

ya.. i remember that too..lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

ya.. i remember that too..lol..

hahaha! man, everytime someone says something like said before in a vid kinda thing, it'll pop right into my head!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry... Hee... but he didn't stay long....
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm

lol! Oh ya!! I love that home video. It was actually Michael 1st Christmas celebration right?? Elizabeth is so...... sweet. Prepared surprises for Michael. I love the smile on their face. Both of them was so happy opening up the present. Remember Michael ever mentioned his fav is to have a super soakers fight! Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! Oh ya!! I love that home video. It was actually Michael 1st Christmas celebration right?? Elizabeth is so...... sweet. Prepared surprises for Michael. I love the smile on their face. Both of them was so happy opening up the present. Remember Michael ever mentioned his fav is to have a super soakers fight! Razz
yep! hahaha yeah! Then he got so many super soakers LOL
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol! Tonight i have Booked an appointment with Michael Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
yep! hahaha yeah! Then he got so many super soakers LOL

Ya Razz Among all the presents i think i only saw a red jacket and the rest if i didn't recall wrongly, all are super soakers Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
lol! Tonight i have Booked an appointment with Michael Razz

hahaha so cute! Lol, it's like everyone wants to book him over here lol. someone set up schedule Razz HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: