Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha.. Razz Yeah... I'm devoting every moment to him now. Hard to shake him off it. Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry, trinix... You will no longer have the title of "MEGA MJ fan" anymore. I have made you admin. Razz
I think you deserve the rank too after much "observation". Hahaha. Take good care of this fanclub too ah! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Sorry, trinix... You will no longer have the title of "MEGA MJ fan" anymore. I have made you admin. Razz
I think you deserve the rank too after much "observation". Hahaha. Take good care of this fanclub too ah! Razz

ALAMAK!!! No more Mega MJ fan Sad LOLX... just kidding... hee... wah, I'm so honoured dey.... thank u for ur trust & faith in me ah... What "observations" have u done??? u finding a way into my Michael dreams, izzit??? WAAHAHAHA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Hahahaha. You are welcome. Razz My "observations" ah... Oh YES!
Michael just came to me and said "Hey Cat, I think Egghead deserves an admin rank. What do you think?" *smiles*

I gave him a wink and said "Sure! Of course... She's been a really good fan, isn't she?" queen
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahahaha. You are welcome. Razz My "observations" ah... Oh YES!
Michael just came to me and said "Hey Cat, I think Egghead deserves an admin rank. What do you think?" *smiles*

I gave him a wink and said "Sure! Of course... She's been a really good fan, isn't she?" queen

LOLX... Applehead, if I see u tonight I'm gonna give u a big kiss!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Applehead: Ok, hold on. I'm going to call you now and arrange a date for the kiss.

Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Eb44d610
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Applehead: Ok, hold on. I'm going to call you now and arrange a date for the kiss.

Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Eb44d610

lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 am

woww! congrats trinix! admin huh... lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 am

momoqq wrote:

LOLx... thnx momo... tho' I'm not too sure what I need to be doing, pretty much I know I ned to help look after this site & maybe kick off mean ppl... ahahaha
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

LOLx... thnx momo... tho' I'm not too sure what I need to be doing, pretty much I know I ned to help look after this site & maybe kick off mean ppl... ahahaha

lol... wont la... our club like a big family... dont think there will be mean ppl...
if there is... momo will be the first one to kick their a**... lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

lol... wont la... our club like a big family... dont think there will be mean ppl...
if there is... momo will be the first one to kick their a**... lol!

For tt, u have my high permission Laughing BTW, u feeling better now?
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:54 am

thanks for your concern babe... im better already... only the itchy throat still around...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am

momoqq wrote:
thanks for your concern babe... im better already... only the itchy throat still around...

Is it those kind where u just wish u could open up ur throat & scratch the itch away??? HEE... I had lots of those before, so will know ur frustration.
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Is it those kind where u just wish u could open up ur throat & scratch the itch away??? HEE... I had lots of those before, so will know ur frustration.

yes... you're right... i hate it so much... and it itch till you feel like coughing... but once you start... die, cannot stop... cough non stop till everybody's looking at you as thou you've got H1N1... *faint
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

yes... you're right... i hate it so much... and it itch till you feel like coughing... but once you start... die, cannot stop... cough non stop till everybody's looking at you as thou you've got H1N1... *faint

Hee... I know where u're coming frm... trying making urself some warm honey & lemon Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 am

Razz @ trinix. Hahaha.. Kicking mean people! I like that. Razz Hee. Btw, are you able to see the Administration Panel located at the bottom? That would be for you to adjust the forum settings and such. Smile

@momo: *HUGS*!! Glad that you are feeling better already! And am sorry about that irritating itch. I had that before, and it was crazy! Grr.. Don't forget to take your medication on time okay! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 am

Admin wrote:
Razz @ trinix. Hahaha.. Kicking mean people! I like that. Razz Hee. Btw, are you able to see the Administration Panel located at the bottom? That would be for you to adjust the forum settings and such. Smile

@momo: *HUGS*!! Glad that you are feeling better already! And am sorry about that irritating itch. I had that before, and it was crazy! Grr.. Don't forget to take your medication on time okay! Twisted Evil

Thnx Cat, I can see tt Admin Panel thingy... but nah, won't need to adjsut the forum settings 'cos I'm pretty a-ok with anything... It's gd as it is already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 am

Admin wrote:

thanks girl... my med going to finish soon... lol, first time nearly finishes up every single one... instead of the antibiotics only...
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thnx Cat, I can see tt Admin Panel thingy... but nah, won't need to adjsut the forum settings 'cos I'm pretty a-ok with anything... It's gd as it is already Very Happy

ohhh god... just realise that you've got over 900 posts... omg... momo salute you... queen
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

ohhh god... just realise that you've got over 900 posts... omg... momo salute you... queen

LMAO... izzit??? I lost track of my numbers after 500 sth... wahahahah.. almost 1000 already... u didn't say I woudn't even have noticed lol!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

LMAO... izzit??? I lost track of my numbers after 500 sth... wahahahah.. almost 1000 already... u didn't say I woudn't even have noticed lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 am

I'm the Queen of Nothing-better-to-do & the Queen of No-Loife-Other-Than-Michael, i guess.... ahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am

Lol.. trinix really power man. Hahaha.
*salutes too*
No wonder Michael gave you visits so often. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 am

Admin wrote:
Lol.. trinix really power man. Hahaha.
*salutes too*
No wonder Michael gave you visits so often. Hahaha.

Not tt powerful lah... u guys only know me here so u think tt way... wait til u know the US, Japan, Canada, etc fans, then Trinix becomes very VERY small fry le.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Hahaha. Aiya, no matter how SMALL, you can still fit in! Actually, anyone can be a big fan with lots of $$. What matters most is the L.O.V.E! Very Happy That can't be purchased. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: