Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 pm

by the way, does anyone know when does the dvd for 'this is it' gonna be on the sell?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
by the way, does anyone know when does the dvd for 'this is it' gonna be on the sell?

Wondering tt myself too...
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm

guess we'll just have to waitttttttttt... >_<
anyway, i'm turning in. sweet michaelful dreams to peeps who're still online! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
guess we'll just have to waitttttttttt... >_<
anyway, i'm turning in. sweet michaelful dreams to peeps who're still online! =)

Me too... BTW, I've started the SG fans for Michael grp on the tribute portrait site, so do get ppl to join!!!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
ahh. momo. u got urself a new avatar! & it's so sweet. i've nvr seen tt pic of him before! ^^

ya... i've never seen before too, was surfing the net when i found this pic.
So sweet, and his smile was... sooo full of life... sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 am

I heard its 17th December, but then I heard again that is a rumour. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 am

Admin wrote:
I heard its 17th December, but then I heard again that is a rumour. Mad

Rumours oh, rumours.... sigh
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 am

i read an online article somewhere about 2 weeks ago that it will be out early next year. probably january.. i'm not sure if its true...

thats quite a long time to wait.. but that gives them more time to add more footage.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 am

Star wrote:
i read an online article somewhere about 2 weeks ago that it will be out early next year. probably january.. i'm not sure if its true...

thats quite a long time to wait.. but that gives them more time to add more footage.. =)

it's ok... i don't mind the wait... waiting bears gd fruits!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 am

Haha, wait until white hair also grow liao.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:30 am

aiyo.. cat ar.. you grow old so fast? two months grow wait hair le... lol

Michael do not even have a strand at the age of 50... lol..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:26 pm

LOLx... even with white hair, wrinkles & hobbling on a cane I'll still be crazy over Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Haha.. well-said. Smile My friend looked down on me.. She said I will only like MJ for 5 years maximum. LOL. I shall prove her wrong man.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha.. well-said. Smile My friend looked down on me.. She said I will only like MJ for 5 years maximum. LOL. I shall prove her wrong man.

I'm sure u'll be a fan for much longer... how long have u been a fan already? If can be at 18 yrs & counting u can too Smile
Back to top Go down
darkmarkz

darkmarkz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

hey everyone!! haha, my friend has lesser confidence in me, she say i'll only like michael for a year, she even bet with me that if i can sustain it for a year, she'll buy me a mj disc of my choice! hahahahah! i shall prove her wrong too! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Haha great there fans!! yup.. how can one not love Michael or stop loving him?

prove them all wrong!!

I just stop loving you....=)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

darkmarkz wrote:
hey everyone!! haha, my friend has lesser confidence in me, she say i'll only like michael for a year, she even bet with me that if i can sustain it for a year, she'll buy me a mj disc of my choice! hahahahah! i shall prove her wrong too! hahaha

Shocked Wah.... ur friends are so understanding, man....
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

cheers yes! we just can't stop loving him... not enough... wanting him more and more...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:40 pm

dont stop till you get enough!! Michael understand us so well! most of his songs fits into our thoughts and love for him!! woohoo..
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Star wrote:
dont stop till you get enough!! Michael understand us so well! most of his songs fits into our thoughts and love for him!! woohoo..

thats why all of us UNABLE & NOT WILLING to stop... lol~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Lol... @ trinix: How long have I been a fan ah? I'd rather not say it, because it will definitely be astonishing. Razz

And yeah, darkmarkz, we shall prove them wrong! You know, my previous idol sustained for roughly 5 years. (2003-2008)... silent
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 am

Admin wrote:
You know, my previous idol sustained for roughly 5 years. (2003-2008)... silent

What happened??? Well, I'm sure with Michael it'll go on forever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:27 am

Haha... I was not a "fan" person type in the past.. but my previous idol made me one, and I was completely crazy over him. (Ya, obsessed until I wrote a letter and had it mailed to Hong Kong.) I din' know what happened, but the obsession just "POPPED" one day, and my interest just faded off. (Probably due to not much news about him since he isn't really a well-known celebrity.)
I felt it was better then because being a crazyhead wasn't helping.

Okay, I believe anyone reading this will go affraid " Wah, you so fickle one ah.

Don't worry lah. Very Happy I can tell you that I'm serious about MICHAEL! Razz There is an unique aura and feel about him that I am unable to put them into words. I'm sure you guys will know what I mean too!
Well, time will prove my love in the long run. Very Happy

To Michael:

"I Hear Your Voice Now
You Are My Choice Now
The Love You Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your Call
I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing

You Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I Can't Live My Life
Without You"

Wah, this part of the lyrics really describe my feelings well man! Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 am

Admin wrote:
Haha... I was not a "fan" person type in the past.. but my previous idol made me one, and I was completely crazy over him. (Ya, obsessed until I wrote a letter and had it mailed to Hong Kong.) I din' know what happened, but the obsession just "POPPED" one day, and my interest just faded off. (Probably due to not much news about him since he isn't really a well-known celebrity.)
I felt it was better then because being a crazyhead wasn't helping.

Okay, I believe anyone reading this will go affraid " Wah, you so fickle one ah.

Don't worry lah. Very Happy I can tell you that I'm serious about MICHAEL! Razz There is an unique aura and feel about him that I am unable to put them into words. I'm sure you guys will know what I mean too!
Well, time will prove my love in the long run. Very Happy

To Michael:

"I Hear Your Voice Now
You Are My Choice Now
The Love You Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your Call
I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing

You Know How I Feel
This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I Can't Live My Life
Without You"

Wah, this part of the lyrics really describe my feelings well man! Razz

Sorry ur HK artiste didn't work out... Hee... but now u can devote all ur time to Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 am

Haha.. Razz Yeah... I'm devoting every moment to him now. Hard to shake him off it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: