Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)

Go down 
+7
cindy_leo86
momoqq
Star
Admin
Lifeablast
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Empty
PostSubject: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 pm

1) Mid-length, straight pass the shirt collar with slight waves at the ends

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) All_bl10

2) Short, sides above the ears, back above collar with slight curls

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Dresse10

3) Long, sides over the ears, back over collar with waves

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Ghosts10

4) Long, sides over the ears, back over collar with curls

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Gold_s10

5) Mid-length, sides touching the ears, back over collar with waves

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Nice10

6) Short, sides above the ears, back above collar with waves

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Small_10

7) Short, sides above the ears, back above collar with tight curls

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Young_10

8 ) Mid-length, sides touching the ears, back touching collar with afro

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Young_11

9) Short, straight, sides above the ears, back above collar with floppy fringe

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Cute10

10) Mid-length, sides touching the ears, back touching collar with tight curls

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Dazzli10
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm

I love Number 9!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I love Number 9!!!

Not saying tt I don't like the rest... whatever look of Michael's I love to bits, just I prefer the short crop with floppy fringe a lil more.. Hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 pm

#1 - 4!
#2 -3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm

skyenat wrote:
#1 - 4!
#2 -3 Very Happy

ah bish
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
#1 - 4!
#2 -3 Very Happy

ah bish
#3 - 9

heeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

My #1 : 4) Long, sides over the ears, back over collar with curls
My #2 : 5) Mid-length, sides touching the ears, back over collar with waves

I don't know how someone can be so charming, hot, sexy, sweet and shy all at the same time, only our angle Michael. L.O.V.E you more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 am

Why nobody want afro head ah? afro

LOL. I used to call it "the microphone head". Hahaha.

Anyway, I choose #4.. I like him CURLED. (ok, that sounds wrong. lol)
BUT YEAH, CURLY MICHAEL.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

Obviously Nat & Sal can't just pick one... Hee.. I mean seriously who can?? LOLX... Michael looks gd every other way...

@ Cat... I do love the afro look as well but it's not tt high on my list... Hee... with the afro it's like u can't go too close tt kind... LOLX... which I don't want to happen 'cos I would love to go close to Michael... I'd be afraid of knocking into it... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Obviously Nat & Sal can't just pick one... Hee.. I mean seriously who can?? LOLX... Michael looks gd every other way...

@ Cat... I do love the afro look as well but it's not tt high on my list... Hee... with the afro it's like u can't go too close tt kind... LOLX... which I don't want to happen 'cos I would love to go close to Michael... I'd be afraid of knocking into it... Hee

heee you kinda did Razz

And yeah lol, agree on the knocking into it.. it'd be funny though, but like crap so embarassing kinda thing hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

#1:4
#2:10
#3:3

i like him curled too! why does it sound wrong?

i used to hate guys with long hair.. Michael is an exception.. and i cried when my mum permed her hair and so michael is another exception.. he's just too special..

i kind of like trinix's title to this thread.. she knew we would change cos we love Michael in any style.. just too hard to make up your mind..

ok.. i'm super greedy.. i like this too..[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img] Long with messy big curls.. hee.. sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 am

everything momo also like lei~~~~ very hard to just pick one... just kill me trinix~ *momo closes her eyes*
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:52 pm

OmG!! He look so hot and sexy in all Razz But since we can only pick one, then i will go for Number 4! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Damm he was so photogenic. I have never seen any other male celebrity as photogenic as him. He got style and always dress up nicely, you never seen him in a sloppy t-shirt. He always maintain a standard...that's why he always be the King. Other male celeb always try to hard to look macho and has this look at me attitude. I hate that, make them look arogant.
While Michael, just posed naturally, very shy shy...which make it more sexy and hot. And the way he walk is so sexy, when he dance..it is divinity in motion, and when he made all those faces, pouting his lips or bit his lower lip when he dances...oh lord i can just die happy seeing that Laughing
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Lifeablast wrote:
Damm he was so photogenic. I have never seen any other male celebrity as photogenic as him. He got style and always dress up nicely, you never seen him in a sloppy t-shirt. He always maintain a standard...that's why he always be the King. Other male celeb always try to hard to look macho and has this look at me attitude. I hate that, make them look arogant.
While Michael, just posed naturally, very shy shy...which make it more sexy and hot. And the way he walk is so sexy, when he dance..it is divinity in motion, and when he made all those faces, pouting his lips or bit his lower lip when he dances...oh lord i can just die happy seeing that Laughing

Yeah, Michael rock!! Michael really have great taste when comes to dressing Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 am

Hey, Michael's been known to just wear a large red shirt as his PJs but even then, it comes off as stunning on him but sloppy on others... Hee... actually I think Michael can be dressed in anything but with a face like his, he can carry off anything & because we're also biased towards him, in a devoted sense... Hee..

Who can ever do a Michael, u tell me? Great looking & sexy either way... & pls don't tell me Edward Cullen yeah *coughs* No way ever...

Hmm... I seem to be the only one who favours the short crop a lil bit more... anyone else??? Hee

@Momo... nah, I won't kill u 'cos I also know tt it's hard... Hee...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hey, Michael's been known to just wear a large red shirt as his PJs but even then, it comes off as stunning on him but sloppy on others... Hee... actually I think Michael can be dressed in anything but with a face like his, he can carry off anything & because we're also biased towards him, in a devoted sense... Hee..

Who can ever do a Michael, u tell me? Great looking & sexy either way... & pls don't tell me Edward Cullen yeah *coughs* No way ever...

Hmm... I seem to be the only one who favours the short crop a lil bit more... anyone else??? Hee

Very Happy

o.. no no no.. Edward cant even be compared.. oops.. sorry to all twilight fans. i'm a twilight fan too but Michael's charm is too alluring.. haha.. i think the crop is good on him too Smile but me really love the curls.. cos i cant find any other guys who can wear curls.. they just look funny to me.. haha.. Michael's the best! yup.. i'm bias too! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

o.. no no no.. Edward cant even be compared.. oops.. sorry to all twilight fans. i'm a twilight fan too but Michael's charm is too alluring.. haha.. i think the crop is good on him too Smile but me really love the curls.. cos i cant find any other guys who can wear curls.. they just look funny to me.. haha.. Michael's the best! yup.. i'm bias too! Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

Haha Very Happy Ya Michael look really good with the curls.. He look so hot and sexy!
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 am

marie, i'm going to use the first photo for my facebook for a while. i've never seen that photo before and he looks so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 am

Lifeablast wrote:
marie, i'm going to use the first photo for my facebook for a while. i've never seen that photo before and he looks so peaceful.

Go right on ahead, Sal Very Happy I'm glad u like it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

Lol... Actually I do agree with the biased thingy. I admit... I didn't think he look attractive or charming before I was a fan. He just came off as an "eccentric guy" to me..*oops, sorry Michael* One of my friends also told me that she had nightmares after looking at one of his photographs.

BUT BUT BUT...

After we became fans, our opinions are like 100% changed and now our world revolve around him. IRONIC huh. So my dad was right. He told me "If you like a person, you will see that he/she is the most beautiful person on earth."
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy

Lol... Actually I do agree with the biased thingy. I admit... I didn't think he look attractive or charming before I was a fan. He just came off as an "eccentric guy" to me..*oops, sorry Michael* One of my friends also told me that she had nightmares after looking at one of his photographs.

BUT BUT BUT...

After we became fans, our opinions are like 100% changed and now our world revolve around him. IRONIC huh. So my dad was right. He told me "If you like a person, you will see that he/she is the most beautiful person on earth."

I totally agree with that lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 pm

i was quite neutral towards michael.. i thought he was super cool when i first knew him cos he was so so famous!! then lin the later years, i sort of pity him alot of those that he went through.. it just make me wonder why he wants to go through those surgeries but his dress sense din affect me that much.. not nightmares definitely. a kid that i know said he look like a ghost. i was like.. but i forgive him cos he's just a kid. but then again kids are honest.. Suspect

he will be always be the most beautiful person in our hearts..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Star wrote:
i was quite neutral towards michael.. i thought he was super cool when i first knew him cos he was so so famous!! then lin the later years, i sort of pity him alot of those that he went through.. it just make me wonder why he wants to go through those surgeries but his dress sense din affect me that much.. not nightmares definitely. a kid that i know said he look like a ghost. i was like.. but i forgive him cos he's just a kid. but then again kids are honest.. Suspect

he will be always be the most beautiful person in our hearts..

hmmm I think the only pic I felt a lil freaky (before knowing abt him) was the "mug shot" one? I think it's the way they photographed it... >.< But anw, no one looks good in photos 100% of the time..

but Michael def does look good in photos 99.99999% of the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next