Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)

Go down 
+7
cindy_leo86
momoqq
Star
Admin
Lifeablast
skyenat
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
i was quite neutral towards michael.. i thought he was super cool when i first knew him cos he was so so famous!! then lin the later years, i sort of pity him alot of those that he went through.. it just make me wonder why he wants to go through those surgeries but his dress sense din affect me that much.. not nightmares definitely. a kid that i know said he look like a ghost. i was like.. but i forgive him cos he's just a kid. but then again kids are honest.. Suspect

he will be always be the most beautiful person in our hearts..

hmmm I think the only pic I felt a lil freaky (before knowing abt him) was the "mug shot" one? I think it's the way they photographed it... >.< But anw, no one looks good in photos 100% of the time..

but Michael def does look good in photos 99.99999% of the time Very Happy

haha.. when i first saw the mug shot, i was blaming the photographer not taking it well enough.. he's michael you know! lol.
most importantly, he's perfect at his heart. The inner beauty beautify everything about him..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
i was quite neutral towards michael.. i thought he was super cool when i first knew him cos he was so so famous!! then lin the later years, i sort of pity him alot of those that he went through.. it just make me wonder why he wants to go through those surgeries but his dress sense din affect me that much.. not nightmares definitely. a kid that i know said he look like a ghost. i was like.. but i forgive him cos he's just a kid. but then again kids are honest.. Suspect

hmmm I think the only pic I felt a lil freaky (before knowing abt him) was the "mug shot" one? I think it's the way they photographed it... >.< But anw, no one looks good in photos 100% of the time..

haha.. when i first saw the mug shot, i was blaming the photographer not taking it well enough.. he's michael you know! lol.
most importantly, he's perfect at his heart. The inner beauty beautify everything about him..
lol, when I saw it I was thinking like eh they put super bright flash or something? Like looks weird but don't know how to point out what's wrong with the photograph... but oh wells.

Every other photo of him's awesome XD YEAH AGREE!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

lol, when I saw it I was thinking like eh they put super bright flash or something? Like looks weird but don't know how to point out what's wrong with the photograph... but oh wells.

i think its too close up? haha. his expression was funny too.. probably he did that purposely.. yup, the rest were great! too great...hee hee..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

i think its too close up? haha. his expression was funny too.. probably he did that purposely.. yup, the rest were great! too great...hee hee..
yeah & the angle also a lil weird.. haha yeah I was thinking that too lol. Like you know heck them, he knows he didnt do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Hahahaha.. Ya, the mug shots did scare me a little... But I agree that not everyone look good in pictures at all times. (Especially candid shots. Oh gosh, I look even worse than Michael in candid ones.)
>< I laughed at the part when Star mentioned that "Kids are honest".. HAHAHA. Okay, I shall show my niece and nephew some Michael pictures and ask them to comment on them. Razz the first question I will ask "HANDSOME OR NOT?"
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 pm

haha.. i asked that before. the little girl said michael was more handsome than my bf.. wahaha.. he sure suspect i brainwashed her.. lol..

honest at the first impression i think.. should see how they imitate michael dancing.. super cute..
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm

muahahah i'm gonna be greedy and pick all!!! Twisted Evil
he looks great in anything! mm i'm thinking it's because michael's soul itself is really pure and beautiful, sometimes i think it's true that the inner beauty actually surfaces, and is even more powerful and beautiful than the outer beauty itself.

heheheh...i bet michael can even pull off a bugs-bunny suit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 pm

dersheys wrote:
he looks great in anything! mm i'm thinking it's because michael's soul itself is really pure and beautiful, sometimes i think it's true that the inner beauty actually surfaces, and is even more powerful and beautiful than the outer beauty itself.

yea right! he was the bunny in moonwalker! lol.. cute..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Star wrote:
dersheys wrote:

yea right! he was the bunny in moonwalker! lol.. cute..

So cute Very Happy are there any pics?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:26 pm

sorry.. in speed demon.. lol.. i dunno why i got the vids mixed up.. haha.. too much in my mind. hee..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm

dersheys wrote:

I agree, and I think it's especially so for performers/actors/musicians

HAHAHA the Bad bunny! XD
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm

yepyep! hahahah i also love the look of michael in speed demon, the part where he does a playful pout! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm

dersheys wrote:
yepyep! hahahah i also love the look of michael in speed demon, the part where he does a playful pout! Very Happy

hahaha! Talking about Bad era, I love the part where they have the guy going "I asked for a BADDDD guy and they give me Michael Jackson???" HAHAHAHA his smile& laugh after that's the sweetest Very Happy XD!
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 am

skyenat wrote:
dersheys wrote:

hahaha! Talking about Bad era, I love the part where they have the guy going "I asked for a BADDDD guy and they give me Michael Jackson???" HAHAHAHA his smile& laugh after that's the sweetest Very Happy XD!

yeeeees agreed too! michael's got that charming smile Razz *verge of passing out* wahahahah
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 am

Anything he does will make you faint.. just too charming.. too sweet.. aw...
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 pm

hahaha yeah! I think I'm starting to favour Bad era more... Idk, as in I usually can't choose, but recently Bad's been comming to me more... Needa get the Bad poster ASAP! lol
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 am

skyenat wrote:
hahaha yeah! I think I'm starting to favour Bad era more... Idk, as in I usually can't choose, but recently Bad's been comming to me more... Needa get the Bad poster ASAP! lol

hee i favour bad more too but as long as he has those long, curls, i love it! that look is just irresistably sexy.. wahaha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 am

skyenat wrote:

Damn, didn't read ur post sooner... I had gotten my BAD poster while at London dey... sorry!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Damn, didn't read ur post sooner... I had gotten my BAD poster while at London dey... sorry!!
Lol! It's alright XD I'm gonna get it from UK online store ba hahahaha! There's other stuff they just put up that I want too anw, like the SHADES!!! OMG! Did they sell the shades there??
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hee i favour bad more too but as long as he has those long, curls, i love it! that look is just irresistably sexy.. wahaha..
hahaha yeah! Ahh I need another CD cabinate! LOL! Cause mine can display CD covers kinda thing, I want one row fully MJ!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

hahaha yeah! Ahh I need another CD cabinate! LOL! Cause mine can display CD covers kinda thing, I want one row fully MJ!

if i can collect more and more.. i would want to be like trinix.. a section for MJ.. hee.. ok.. maybe i should get the dangerous one.. lol
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

if i can collect more and more.. i would want to be like trinix.. a section for MJ.. hee.. ok.. maybe i should get the dangerous one.. lol
haha! Why cannot? Save $$ and collect lo (: As in CD you mean? Or poster?
Ahh I should post up a pics thing when all my stuff comes in... Still gotta wait till Jan for some! lol!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:13 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Ahh I should post up a pics thing when all my stuff comes in... Still gotta wait till Jan for some! lol!

the cd.. i dun really collect posters cos i wont put them up (i'm afraid the colour changes or tear) and if i keep, i'm afraid i will flatten them accidentally! haha.. but i do have 1.. hee..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:

the cd.. i dun really collect posters cos i wont put them up (i'm afraid the colour changes or tear) and if i keep, i'm afraid i will flatten them accidentally! haha.. but i do have 1.. hee..
Hahaha I see! Actually, can frame it then wont have prob? (:
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:11 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Lol! It's alright XD I'm gonna get it from UK online store ba hahahaha! There's other stuff they just put up that I want too anw, like the SHADES!!! OMG! Did they sell the shades there??

No they didn't... tt's why I didn't get tt store lady when she said whatever is sold in the store is also sold at the O2 shop 'cos when I looked, the online store had tons more... but of course, the O2 shop had lots too.. hee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next