Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

They asked to be given some time to grieve the loss of their brother Michael.
And now, six months after his death, Michael Jackson's brothers have decided to share the emotional and intimate scenes from the day they buried their brother.
Although they held a very public memorial service so the world could say goodbye to the pop superstar, the Jackson family kept his actual funeral ceremony private between them and 200 specially invited guests.

But now, that intimate day with the late singer's fans, has been shared with fans and viewers across the US as part of the Jackson brothers' new reality TV show, 'The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty'.
The emotional scenes, which aired on the first episode in the US last night, showed the family at the private service at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, Los Angeles.
In one, Michael's younger pop star singer Janet looks tired and emotional as she is shown to her seat, while in another, the brothers, all wearing dark sunglasses, gather round as they get ready to say their last farewells to Michael.

Another scene shows the family and friends of the late star take their seats by Michael's coffin as the service begins.
The six-episode series, which began filming earlier this year, then follows the remaining members of the Jackson 5 - Tito, Jermaine, Jackie and Marlon - as the four of them started making plans for a Jackson 5 reunion tour to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Motown group.
But after Michael's unexpected and sudden death on June 25 at the age of 50, they hadn't just lost their beloved brother, but also their lead singer, although it is still unclear whether Michael was intending to join them for the reunion.

Although it began filming before his death, Michael does not appear in the show and was actually rehearsing for his own comeback concerts in London at the time.
It instead focuses on the the four other members of the Jackson 5 as they met for dance rehearsals and follows them to recording studios and back to their humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana.
The programme also shows how they individually dealt with Michael's death and the aftermath.
Jackie is seen breaking down in tears as he remembers hearing about Michael's death on his car radio. And Jermaine Jackson said he was still finding it hard to listen to the band's old music.

He said: 'I think about Michael every moment. We will never be the Jackson 5 again.'
And he justified the decision to carry on filming the documentary after Michael died, and said: 'We are doing what he would want us to do. This is the best connection we have with the fans who want so much more from the family.
'For so many years we have never revealed who we really are. You knew us on stage, but (now) we get a chance to be ourselves off stage.'
Producers said fans would have the entire series to find out whether the brothers decide to go ahead with the reunion.

Executive producer Jodi Gomes, said: 'That is a surprise ending...so you have to stay tuned for that. The guys live all of those answers out on camera.'
And he denied reports that they had intended to have Michael's three young children - Prince Michael Joseph, 12, Paris Katherine, 11 and seven-year-old Blanket - appear on the TV show,
Citing respect for Michael's efforts to keep them away from the media spotlight during his life, Gomes said: 'There was never any intention to put Michael's children on the show before or after his death.'

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img] Memories: Michael's brother Jackie breaks down as he recalls hearing about his death on his car radio

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]Never the same: Jermaine wipes away tears as he admits he cannot listen to the Jackson 5's music since the death of Michael
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 pm

i miss michael so much.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 am

I caught abit of it online... I think less than halfway through first epi I was crying alrdy Sad
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 am

i've watched it on youtube too, must be very tough for them to live their lives without the presence of their brother michael. the other brothers jackie, tito and marlon come across as genuine compared to jermaine though.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 pm

i dun dare to watch., just by reading this article made me cry.. its so sad to hear jermaine saying that he cant listen to jackson 5 songs since Michael's death.. you just cant help missing him more each day.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm

How to not miss and love him when I keep discovering how great he was each day? Grr.. its a sad article indeed. Look at the brother's reddish eyes from crying.. So sad.
I was just listening to "Scream", the duet version with Janet, and suddenly this sadness emerged. I think I will cry to death if Michael is my brother.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

yeah.... omg. esp, for them he is family Sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 am

skyenat wrote:
yeah.... omg. esp, for them he is family Sad

yes.. even fans or people who are not his fans feel sad for the loss of this wonderful man.. how could the family not? especially when they went through so so much with him.. no one expect this to happen to him.

Cherish the people around you now before its too late. Live each day like its the last.. " if you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 am

I'll need the courage & time before catching this. I only hope that the brothers were real & true with their feelings towards Michael, esp. Jermaine... not tt I blame him for feeling jealousy 'cos he was the lead of Jackson 5 before Michael took over.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'll need the courage & time before catching this. I only hope that the brothers were real & true with their feelings towards Michael, esp. Jermaine... not tt I blame him for feeling jealousy 'cos he was the lead of Jackson 5 before Michael took over.

i hope so too. Michael said he was the closest to jermaine. Michael's love for his family is definitely true.. he is always giving love.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

i hope so too. Michael said he was the closest to jermaine. Michael's love for his family is definitely true.. he is always giving love.. =)

Yeah, Michael looked up the most to Jermaine 'cos he was the cloest in terms of a big brother age, as compared to Marlon... Michael was always trying to imitate Jermaine & he saw Jermaine as his role model. Jermaine felt very betrayed when the Jackson 5 left Motown & he had to stay back.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah, Michael looked up the most to Jermaine 'cos he was the cloest in terms of a big brother age, as compared to Marlon... Michael was always trying to imitate Jermaine & he saw Jermaine as his role model. Jermaine felt very betrayed when the Jackson 5 left Motown & he had to stay back.

why would he felt betrayed? his status is different from the rest of them.. he felt he should or he is obliged to stay.. cant be help.. what michael is did was to help jackson 5.. he should be proud he has a smart brother.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

why would he felt betrayed? his status is different from the rest of them.. he felt he should or he is obliged to stay.. cant be help.. what michael is did was to help jackson 5.. he should be proud he has a smart brother.. Very Happy

According to the bk 'Michaek Jackson The Madness & The Magic' by J. Randy Taraborrelli, Jermaine told Taraborrelli, "I don't feel I left them. I feel they left me... here at Motown." Hopefully, in time the feeling of betrayal has subsided.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:22 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

According to the bk 'Michaek Jackson The Madness & The Magic' by J. Randy Taraborrelli, Jermaine told Taraborrelli, "I don't feel I left them. I feel they left me... here at Motown." Hopefully, in time the feeling of betrayal has subsided.

o.. he really felt that way? hopefully it has subsided.. afterall michael is gone..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

o.. he really felt that way? hopefully it has subsided.. afterall michael is gone..

Yeah, he did.... yeah, I hope things have settled now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show   Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's brothers share their private grief over his death on new reality TV show
Page 1 of 1