Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Empty
PostSubject: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

i always dreamed of him since i was young. i dreamed of him the other night, in this dream mj was dressed up as batman (he changes clothes with each dream), and we both talked about our lives, childhood, adulthood and all. i was so sorry to hear his plight and he was sorry for my life too. we both cried, with michael telling me he'll be there for me in my darkest, loneliest hours.. he would stroke my hair and rocked me sideways like a baby. hugged him real tight never wanna let him go.. its so surreal i wanna reach out and touch his face and kiss him.

i still can't believe that he died too soon. he's still with us forever and ever and he's resting in heaven now.

any more dreams to share? please post it here Smile

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Batman585-thumb-585xauto-235
that is really a michael jackson statue under that costume! notice the resemblance to the real deal.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 am

I'm sure he will look out for all of us from up there. So envious that you had a conversation with him..I hope he does that in my dream too..

My dreams of him are usually silent which makes i wonder why.

This dream happened after his death.The setting of the dream was weird.. A cementery.. Sounds eerie huh. He was wearing his favourite silk-like red shirt, looking great..
With a wide smile on his face, he was singing to a group of children under a tree in front of the cementery and it was really a sweet and pleasant scene. When he was asked to leave by his chauffer or assistant (i cant remember neither do i see their faces), he did not bear to leave those children. He wanted to be by their side so much.

I believe there were more details but it was too blurry to remember. though its a short dream, i am really glad i had this dream..

Michael has always love children. Just the look of how he adore those children would melt your heart..

I wonder when will i dream of him again...

We miss you, Michael. You will always live in our heart.. I love you
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:44 pm

I dreamt that he is alive and he touched down in oslo, because I apparently had some GPS system to track him! and the GPS showed that he touched down in oslo! OMG! How I wished it was true... =(
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am

lol... trinix baby going to post some here... since she always dreamt about Michael... tongue

momo dreamt once... just once... that was couple of years ago... cant really remember what the exact details of it.

i was in the bus... as usual looking out of the window... dreaming... emo'ing. there was no one else on board.

was just few stops away from home... when... michael boarded the bus!!! can you imagine?!! the king in the BUS... omg!!! i was rubbing my eyes... pinching my hand... i can't believe it! when he came and sat down beside me... i was having butterflies all over... and when he smiled... GOSH... i MELTED!!!

he said 'hi'... i tell you... nuts... i am going crazy man!!! we started having a little conversation... and he laugh and smile alot. the next thing i know... it had way past my stop which im alighting. but he offered to walk me home... oh boy... im walking home side by side with the KING OF POP...!

*momo cant remember what happened in between*

next thing is he gave me a tight bear-hug, and a peck on my forehead... and whomp... i was awake to my dog's barking... ahhhhhhh!

but overall its a very sweet dream... very sweet indeed. ohh michael... momo misses you...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 am

momoqq wrote:
lol... trinix baby going to post some here... since she always dreamt about Michael... tongue

momo dreamt once... just once... that was couple of years ago... cant really remember what the exact details of it.

but overall its a very sweet dream... very sweet indeed. ohh michael... momo misses you...

thnx for mentioning my thread on here... Hee... ur dream's really sweet... really funny... at least u didn't make a fool out of urself like I did in mine Razz
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:07 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

thnx for mentioning my thread on here... Hee... ur dream's really sweet... really funny... at least u didn't make a fool out of urself like I did in mine Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 am

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

lol!

Very Happy Hee... was so unglamourous in my 1st ever dream... LOLx... but it was fun & lovely!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

I dreamt of Michael yesterday night. He was smiling and playing happily. sad that i could not remember what exactly the dream is, but at least for the first time i dreamt of Michael Smile
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:34 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
I dreamt of Michael yesterday night. He was smiling and playing happily. sad that i could not remember what exactly the dream is, but at least for the first time i dreamt of Michael Smile

Thats alright, i had the same problem. I'm happy for you.. =)
i hope i could dream of him as often as trinix too!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

OMG!! Smile Trinix dream of Michael very often? Not fair, i only dreamt of him once Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

OMG!! Smile Trinix dream of Michael very often? Not fair, i only dreamt of him once Razz

yup. on and off. She shared her dreams in one of the forum, read them! Full of interesting details, it will be good if they are real!

Michael is too busy visiting her so he has no time for us.. Really unfair.. lol!

to trinix: hope you do not mind me grumbling again! you've got a big michael in your room now Wink
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

yup. on and off. She shared her dreams in one of the forum, read them! Full of interesting details, it will be good if they are real!

Michael is too busy visiting her so he has no time for us.. Really unfair.. lol!

to trinix: hope you do not mind me grumbling again! you've got a big michael in your room now Wink

Hee... sorry ah... didn't mean to hog Michael in my dreams... so far I can dream abt 10 odd dreams tho there are some more tt I can't recall.. but all these were only since June 22nd 2009... Last night I didn't have any dreams so he must have ventured into one of ur dreams Very Happy

Nah star, u're alright... u're not grumbling Very Happy Hee... yah & now I've got a big big Michael in my room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm looking forward to more of your dreams... =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Star wrote:
I'm looking forward to more of your dreams... =)

Thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 am

last night during bedtime, i cried in silence as this is it bid its final farewell in local cinemas yesterday night. the last show was a midnight screening at cathay downtown east, pasir ris. i looked at the michael jackson poster on my bedroom wall and tears rolled down my cheeks, wishing he stayed longer in cinemas like certain countries such as US, canada and philippines. damn they had this is it extended to late nov/early dec whereas we in singapore had to contend with the 2-week period.

later in bed i dreamed of reading a magazine chockful of his photos, from his days in the jackson 5 to his final days. i flipped pages with each photo of him singing to the tunes of "one day in your life", "somewhere in the dark", "human nature" and "smile" to me. those photos, they were all alive, like those old photos in the harry potter films.

now that he's no longer in cinemas, i'll wait for my king to be immortalized in dvd so i can reach out my hand and touch his face during freeze-frame periods.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 am

Aww.. Those are really nice dreams you guys have there. I have this habit of forgetting dreams nowadays, but fortunately, I managed to remember 2 of his dreams vividly.

The first one was actually nothing lah. Just dreamt he was my lecturer @ school. LOL. That was just a crappy dream.

The 2nd one felt more real. I dreamt about ATTENDING HIS MEMORIAL service @ a place which resembled Forest Lawn. I had a seat, and his 'coffin' was just right in front of me. There was a large screen, and there were programmes booklets given out as keepsakes. The booklet is quite nice lah, with lyrics to songs such as "I'll be there".
But something creepy abt it was that coffin lying in front of me. It opened!!

I looked inside.. and the coffin was empty!

I forgot how I felt inside my dreams lah, but it was all like jigsaw puzzles. Bits and pieces that I can only remember. I remembered that the "Forest Lawn" inside the dream has an nice internal decoration. Its like a church design.. Those colorful window panes.
When I woke up, I went online to search for some Forest Lawn pictures.. and found one that looks SIMILAR (but not exact) to the one I remembered from my dream.

But its probably nothing much lah, because I had a glimpse of it before while watching E.T show. Maybe it was just imprinted inside my dreams a few weeks later. But yes, that dream felt real.

Another Michael-related incident (not dream) I had was the case of my handphone. I had posted this somewhere before, but I will just briefly describe it here.
There was this morning when I woke up for school, and my father told me that there was music playing on my handphone all by itself. (I had it placed in my living room for charging overnight.) I felt weird and went to pluck out the charger. Indeed, there was music playing.. and it was Michael's "Thriller". I kept accusing my dad that probably he had pressed it accidentally...
Poor him kept denying! Razz But I believed him later when I realized that I did not set any shotcuts to my music player at all in my handphone. So there was no way to "accidentally" press it because I still need to navigate inside the menu before having the songs played.
Initially, I still thought maybe I did not off my music player and it looped throughout the whole night. But when I did a test, (Yeah, I tried to think of a logical solution to debunk it because I don't believe in anything paranomal. HAHA) I discovered that my songs do NOT have the function of looping at all.
It was very weird... What's funny was that the music was not playing on my music player page, but on the front wallpaper with Michael's wallpaper on it.

Till now, I'm still trying to think of a logical explaination! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am

Admin wrote:
Aww.. Those are really nice dreams you guys have there. I have this habit of forgetting dreams nowadays, but fortunately, I managed to remember 2 of his dreams vividly.

The first one was actually nothing lah. Just dreamt he was my lecturer @ school. LOL. That was just a crappy dream.

The 2nd one felt more real. I dreamt about ATTENDING HIS MEMORIAL service @ a place which resembled Forest Lawn. I had a seat, and his 'coffin' was just right in front of me. There was a large screen, and there were programmes booklets given out as keepsakes. The booklet is quite nice lah, with lyrics to songs such as "I'll be there".

I forgot how I felt inside my dreams lah, but it was all like jigsaw puzzles. Bits and pieces that I can only remember. I remembered that the "Forest Lawn" inside the dream has an nice internal decoration. Its like a church design.. Those colorful window panes.
When I woke up, I went online to search for some Forest Lawn pictures.. and found one that looks SIMILAR (but not exact) to the one I remembered from my dream.

But its probably nothing much lah, because I had a glimpse of it before while watching E.T show. Maybe it was just imprinted inside my dreams a few weeks later. But yes, that dream felt real.

Another Michael-related incident (not dream) I had was the case of my handphone. I had posted this somewhere before, but I will just briefly describe it here.
There was this morning when I woke up for school, and my father told me that there was music playing on my handphone all by itself. (I had it placed in my living room for charging overnight.) I felt weird and went to pluck out the charger. Indeed, there was music playing.. and it was Michael's "Thriller". I kept accusing my dad that probably he had pressed it accidentally...
Poor him kept denying! Razz But I believed him later when I realized that I did not set any shotcuts to my music player at all in my handphone. So there was no way to "accidentally" press it because I still need to navigate inside the menu before having the songs played.
Initially, I still thought maybe I did not off my music player and it looped throughout the whole night. But when I did a test, (Yeah, I tried to think of a logical solution to debunk it because I don't believe in anything paranomal. HAHA) I discovered that my songs do NOT have the function of looping at all.
It was very weird... What's funny was that the music was not playing on my music player page, but on the front wallpaper with Michael's wallpaper on it.

woo.... thats really.... creepy..

is it a function that you did not realise? i think most of the phones can play songs on wallpaper after you escape from the player but you said there's no shortcut so....
o.. you mean the wallpaper changes to his photo as well??
Maybe he just passed by and wanted to listen to his own creation.. hmmm.. i cant think of a logical explanation too..

i think it will even freak you out if you heard it in the midnight.. ok.. Do not think too much... haha

i did dreamt of a few coffins after his death but there's no clue if these coffins are related to him.. i did not dream of coffin before all this happened though..
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:11 pm

early this year i dreamed of an open coffin which simply bear the name "michael". the coffin was empty yet i sobbed, wondering why am i crying over an empty coffin. also i was wondering why would anyone label the coffin michael. who's gonna die this year? which michael were they referring to? there are many well known michaels out there besides the king of pop himself.

the shocking revelation came true as we all know what had happened and that dream still haunts me to this day. still shaken over it. can never forget the moment i found out that breaking news. Shocked

i hate 2009. terrible things happened within the past 10 and a half months. like this year's jinxed or something. wish 2009 didn't exist at all.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:23 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
early this year i dreamed of an open coffin which simply bear the name "michael". the coffin was empty yet i sobbed, wondering why am i crying over an empty coffin. also i was wondering why would anyone label the coffin michael. who's gonna die this year? which michael were they referring to? there are many well known michaels out there besides the king of pop himself.

the shocking revelation came true as we all know what had happened and that dream still haunts me to this day. still shaken over it. can never forget the moment i found out that breaking news. Shocked

i hate 2009. terrible things happened within the past 10 and a half months. like this year's jinxed or something. wish 2009 didn't exist at all.

Everyone would wish they could predict what will happen next but its not always pleasant esp when it comes to bad news like death.. time will heal the wound.. I know it feels terrible to realised what you dreamt came true..

His death came too sudden for everyone to handle.. but live strong yeah.. keep his legacy alive. remember his best and cherish those best memories you had of him..

Think of this another way.. Probably you had the telepathy with him which explains why you had this dream.. so this dream makes you special..

I hope this makes you feel better.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Admin wrote:

Dreams don't ahve to be the exact same thing as reality 'cos they're dreams... mine aren't all reality-based stuff too... but I'm glad u still remembered 2 dreams... Yup, I remember u told me abt ur hp stuff..

Talking abt hps... just the other day, I had forgotten tt I changed my hp's msg ringtone, & tt night while I was sitting in front of my pc watching Michael's vids on Youtube in the dark, I suddenly heard "Childhood" starting & I literally jumped up high frm my chair... LOLx... it was hilarious! Thing was I had changed the msg ringtone for abt 4 days already so I was definitely aware tt Childhood would play whenever I get an sms... but for some strange reason tt night I didn't remember abt tt & in the middle of the night, or rather early morning (think it was abt 2am or sth), I heard "Have you seen my childhood..." & I went "F*%$, I'm hearing Michael's voice in my rm!!!" Hahahah... well, I found out what a dope I was, it was really funny... but at tt moment, my heart was pounding like hell Razz What was weird after tt tho' was tt the msg was a blank msg with the number bit to let u know who the msg was frm said "Unknown"...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm

ok trinix... your experience is getting too far... lol..

freakingly too freaking.. lol.
i could imagine how shock you were when you heard the song, and it was slow pace too.. add on the creeps..
thats why i always keep my phone on silent mode.. haha.. i'll start to panic when i hear ring tones..

but i guess the unknown blank message could be coincidental..=)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Star wrote:
ok trinix... your experience is getting too far... lol..

freakingly too freaking.. lol.
i could imagine how shock you were when you heard the song, and it was slow pace too.. add on the creeps..
thats why i always keep my phone on silent mode.. haha.. i'll start to panic when i hear ring tones..

but i guess the unknown blank message could be coincidental..=)

LOLx... yah man... I know... I really was so freaked out tt night, I think I was also on FB talking to Nat, so I told her abt it too... Hee.. tt night was so quiet & it was dark & suddenly hearing Michael's voice sing "Have you seen my childhood" really scared some yrs out of my life... I was such a dope I tell u... Yah, I think the blank msg frm number Unknown might be coincidental but at tt time of the morning (2am) & having been just scared out off my wits, I didn't think much... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

@ Star: Haha, no lah. I set the Michael wallpaper on my phone le.. but no one touched the phone to return to the main page or whatever. It just somehow got there by itself with the song playing. Ya, creepy indeed. >_< but it hasn't happen since. Haha.

And I do agree that trinix's experiences are getting too far and creepy! Especially the Unknown message. I mean, how much are the chances of us getting messages like these?! Haha... Smile Probably it may be a sign from Michael.. Very Happy If you believe in psychics, they have all said that Michael is constantly giving signs to his fans through different mediums. It may be through dreams, radio, etc. (Yeah, I do hope they are true.Very Happy Haha)

One of them said that one of the signs is through the frequencies in radios and such. Something weird happened one night when I was alone in my room. I was thinking and waiting for Michael's segment to appear in E.T show, when there was a sudden static on the TV. Although it may be just nothing lah, but I got the ultimate fright of my life and ran out of my room like a madwoman. LOL. Now thinking back of my own expression and reaction.... I'm glad noone saw that. Very Happy Hhaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:
@ Star: Haha, no lah. I set the Michael wallpaper on my phone le.. but no one touched the phone to return to the main page or whatever. It just somehow got there by itself with the song playing. Ya, creepy indeed. >_< but it hasn't happen since. Haha.

And I do agree that trinix's experiences are getting too far and creepy! Especially the Unknown message. I mean, how much are the chances of us getting messages like these?! Haha... Smile Probably it may be a sign from Michael.. Very Happy If you believe in psychics, they have all said that Michael is constantly giving signs to his fans through different mediums. It may be through dreams, radio, etc. (Yeah, I do hope they are true.Very Happy Haha)

One of them said that one of the signs is through the frequencies in radios and such. Something weird happened one night when I was alone in my room. I was thinking and waiting for Michael's segment to appear in E.T show, when there was a sudden static on the TV. Although it may be just nothing lah, but I got the ultimate fright of my life and ran out of my room like a madwoman. LOL. Now thinking back of my own expression and reaction.... I'm glad noone saw that. Very Happy Hhaha

LOLX... maybe we've been thinking too much Razz but tt hp instance was the one & only time, so I don't think much abt it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:14 am

Hahaha yeah... Thinking too much and scaring ourselves over nothing Razz Sometimes, thinking back makes me laugh. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next