Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here

Go down 
+6
cindy_leo86
trinixdeangelov
momoqq
icy55
Star
radyalovesmjj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 am

haha..it does sound silly.. and we cant be sure if spirits really do exist.

if michael knew he's scaring us, he might not give us signs anymore..

so we need to be happy to receive them.. haha. thats hard when somthing really freak you out.. lol

we are considered lucky if we receive any signs from him.. =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:45 am

Star wrote:

so we need to be happy to receive them.. haha. thats hard when somthing really freak you out.. lol

LOLx... well, I'm just happy to keep dreaming abt him, once in a while...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

definitely trinix!! you are so lucky.. i wont mind if he comes and freak me out occasionally! wahaha..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Star wrote:
definitely trinix!! you are so lucky.. i wont mind if he comes and freak me out occasionally! wahaha..

lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
ok trinix... your experience is getting too far... lol..

freakingly too freaking.. lol.
i could imagine how shock you were when you heard the song, and it was slow pace too.. add on the creeps..
thats why i always keep my phone on silent mode.. haha.. i'll start to panic when i hear ring tones..

but i guess the unknown blank message could be coincidental..=)

LOLx... yah man... I know... I really was so freaked out tt night, I think I was also on FB talking to Nat, so I told her abt it too... Hee.. tt night was so quiet & it was dark & suddenly hearing Michael's voice sing "Have you seen my childhood" really scared some yrs out of my life... I was such a dope I tell u... Yah, I think the blank msg frm number Unknown might be coincidental but at tt time of the morning (2am) & having been just scared out off my wits, I didn't think much... LOLX

LOL! I def remb you telling me about this!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i could imagine how shock you were when you heard the song, and it was slow pace too.. add on the creeps..
thats why i always keep my phone on silent mode.. haha.. i'll start to panic when i hear ring tones..

LOLx... yah man... I know... I really was so freaked out tt night, I think I was also on FB talking to Nat, so I told her abt it too... Hee.. tt night was so quiet & it was dark & suddenly hearing Michael's voice sing "Have you seen my childhood" really scared some yrs out of my life... I was such a dope I tell u... Yah, I think the blank msg frm number Unknown might be coincidental but at tt time of the morning (2am) & having been just scared out off my wits, I didn't think much... LOLX

Hee... I remembered I was so shocked out off my wits when tt happened.. so silly, man!!! LOLX
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:12 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hee... I remembered I was so shocked out off my wits when tt happened.. so silly, man!!! LOLX

hahaha! and the time when you changed it & I msged you then you forgot also? the text time..hahaha LOL XD
(btw, check your facebook msg)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

hahaha! and the time when you changed it & I msged you then you forgot also? the text time..hahaha LOL XD
(btw, check your facebook msg)

Yah man... getting old liao... Zzzzz... checking it now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Star wrote:

Yeah, yeah! No, Michael! Please continue to give me signs. If confirm its from you, I will 100% be not scared. I am scared of ghosts, but you are an exception. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 am

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah, yeah! No, Michael! Please continue to give me signs. If confirm its from you, I will 100% be not scared. I am scared of ghosts, but you are an exception. Razz

Razz
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 am

Hey guys!!! This is so cool! MICHAEL FINALLY CAME TO ME YESTERDAY!! (I was very surprised that it was so coincidental when trinix mentioned about letting him off for one night to come to our dreams. Razz) And after trinix said it that night, he really did come to me! Unbelievable. Here goes my experience for last night:

(As usual, I couldn't quite remember all the details of the dreams, but I managed to recall bits and pieces of it, which are enough to make me feel contented already.)

I dreamt that I was with him at a house which I haven't been to before, and we really had a heart-to-heart chat with each other. (How I wish I can remember the conversations!) Yes, he looked in his early thirties in my dream!
The most memorable part was when the whole scene skipped to a place near my house, and I was trying to sing his songs in front of him. And he joined in!

Me: You've been hit by!
Michael: You've been struck by.. *he does a crazy dance move which was hilarious*
Both me and him: A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!

*We broke out laughing*

And next, I raised my hands and moved them, dancing to "They don't care about us." It was only a short verse that we sang, but I was feeling sooo blessed in it when he was by my side, singing along. Embarassed

There was this crazy part which reminded me of trinix. She had mentioned about Michael telling people that she was his girlfriend... and I almost had this too! But the Michael in my dreams hinted it indirectly. He was reading a piece of paper from a projector which had his family members' names on it. It was sort of like a "thank you" list... and there came this part when he said he wanted to thank his girlfriend for sticking by him, etc, etc. I was embarrassed, until I noticed that piece of paper had a date "2005" stamped on it. My heart sank and my face went "WWHATT?!" (Because I was supposed to be his girlfriend in the dream... and it meant that the girlfriend indicated on the paper was not me cos it was back in the year 2005. Grrr. Mad)
I wanted to confront him about it, but did not... I just feign ignorance. Hahaha.

Then, the dream skipped to a part which reminded me of all of you guys here in this fanclub! He took me to a room which looked like a classroom, and there were quite a number of fans there. Guess what? He was giving away some of his toys and stuff to them! The fans were able to choose the items they wanted, and he would sign on them.
I caught him giving a soft toy to a fan.. and before he passed it to her, he actually hugged it and gave her. So sweet! I love you

As for me, I did not choose anything for myself. (I figured he would have something special for me later on.) *Ya la, thick skinned*

What's most interesting about the whole dream was that I ACTUALLY KNEW I WAS DREAMING. I remembered panicking in the dream, because I wanted to ask him a question which stalled on for some time.
(Actually I wanted to ask him if he knows how to use the computer and if he ever log on to the forums. LOL)
Somehow, I knew time was running out and I was telling myself "Faster ask... If not I won't have the chance to after I wake up!"

And then, the scene flickered and my dad switched on the lights.
Ok, THIS IS IT. Sad

P/S: I woke up with a lovely and warm feeling, and I remembered I had a smile on my face. It was as though I had just came out from a great adventure. Smile Thank you, Michael. And thank you, trinix, for letting him visit me yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 am

Smile Glad he visited u last night, Cat & tt u remembered bits of it... still gd feelings thru'out right Smile Michael must have spilt himself last night 'cos he also visited me again but I'm glad he took my words on here "seriously"... Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Smile Glad he visited u last night, Cat & tt u remembered bits of it... still gd feelings thru'out right Smile Michael must have spilt himself last night 'cos he also visited me again but I'm glad he took my words on here "seriously"... Hee

hahaha omg this is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:20 am

Hehehe.. Yeah! It was a really good feeling. Its not like those normal dreams when you just wake up and that was it.
There was actually a lingering good feeling about the whole thing.. And when I woke up, I was totally in delight and focusing on the dream. I remembered the first words when I woke up was "OMG. I FINALLY DREAMT OF MICHAEL!"

Btw, what time did you sleep last night? probably time zones were different. Hahaha Razz
My dream period was from around 3 plus am until 6 am plus in morning.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 am

Admin wrote:
Hehehe.. Yeah! It was a really good feeling. Its not like those normal dreams when you just wake up and that was it.
There was actually a lingering good feeling about the whole thing.. And when I woke up, I was totally in delight and focusing on the dream. I remembered the first words when I woke up was "OMG. I FINALLY DREAMT OF MICHAEL!"

Btw, what time did you sleep last night? probably time zones were different. Hahaha Razz

LOLx... I went to sleep abt 2am & awoke at abt 7.30am... not too sure when the dream of mine started Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:18 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha omg this is so cool!

haha.. great michael.. when will it be our turn? it really sound so interesting. i hope i'll get the feel of it too! hee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Admin wrote:

i'm so happy for you! you really sound so blissed. hee.. i'll be patient and wait for mine to come.. lol..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Star wrote:
Admin wrote:

i'm so happy for you! you really sound so blissed. hee.. i'll be patient and wait for mine to come.. lol..

haha same (: we shall wait patiently Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Haha, don't worry! I'm sure Michael will be very gracious and visit each and every one of us in this fanclub! Smile
I was almost giving up on dreaming about him because it has been a loooong time since I saw him in my dreams. And he just appeared yesterday-out of a sudden. Smile
Be prepared guys! Razz He wants to give you all a surprise too! ^^

@ trinix: Forgot to ask you, what both of you and Michael did yesterday huh?! Hahaha. Must be bullying each other again. Razz Lucky he didnt bully me.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha, don't worry! I'm sure Michael will be very gracious and visit each and every one of us in this fanclub! Smile
I was almost giving up on dreaming about him because it has been a loooong time since I saw him in my dreams. And he just appeared yesterday-out of a sudden. Smile
Be prepared guys! Razz He wants to give you all a surprise too! ^^

@ trinix: Forgot to ask you, what both of you and Michael did yesterday huh?! Hahaha. Must be bullying each other again. Razz Lucky he didnt bully me.

Will write more in detail abt it in my Adventures of Applehead & Egghead when I can, but just to sum it all up, nope this time we didn't tease the hell out of each other... Michael invited me to be his date at the American Music Awards... LOLX... hope it's a sign he's gonna make a clean sweep of the wards this yr Very Happy then we attend some ball dance thing in one of the London courts... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm

#()*)#*$($
Okay, I'm going to confront him if he comes tonight. He sure enjoys himself having lots of girlfriends huh! lol! But at least, he's being gentleman this time and took you for dance and stuff. Very Happy That's an improvement.

P/S: Be prepared. Who knows he will take you to a dance tonight again and fish out a ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Ok, watch out, Michael. Razz Don't you dare! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($
Okay, I'm going to confront him if he comes tonight. He sure enjoys himself having lots of girlfriends huh! lol! But at least, he's being gentleman this time and took you for dance and stuff. Very Happy That's an improvement.

P/S: Be prepared. Who knows he will take you to a dance tonight again and fish out a ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

o.. Michael please give us a chance before you make the decision! lol!

but i would really like to know how he does that and how trinix will react!! hee..
Maybe he's just teasing Trinix. so watch out trinix! Dun fall into his trick again!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($

LOLX... u seem to know my 3rd dream tt I'm still trying to work on very well, don't u?
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
#()*)#*$($

LOLX... u seem to know my 3rd dream tt I'm still trying to work on very well, don't u?

you mean its true? o..I'm fainting..*fainted*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here   have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you dreamed about michael jackson before? share it all here
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next