Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My bao bei MJ collection! :P

Go down 
+3
radyalovesmjj
trinixdeangelov
cindy_leo86
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
oh my.... Soon I'm going to be bankrupt. I can't control myself, so in the end i bought it Rolling Eyes

How expensive was it?? Can't really see the price tag clearly... Hee

$99.80 My mum is very happy, cause recently i have bought and order a lot from ebay. Actually altogether there are 4 designs for the MJ Puzzle but if i'm going to buy all, it will be $400 Shocked

Dang... these ppl sure are cashing in on Michael, man Shocked

Yes..... I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
oh my.... Soon I'm going to be bankrupt. I can't control myself, so in the end i bought it Rolling Eyes

How expensive was it?? Can't really see the price tag clearly... Hee

$99.80 My mum is very happy, cause recently i have bought and order a lot from ebay. Actually altogether there are 4 designs for the MJ Puzzle but if i'm going to buy all, it will be $400 Shocked

Dang... these ppl sure are cashing in on Michael, man Shocked

Yes..... I totally agree.

SIGH
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 am

whoa.. cool.. it will be great to have a MJ puzzle hanging in the house.. but me going bankrupt soon.. so needa save!! moreover, i bought more books.. so no more extra $$.. =(

show us your finished puzzle!! hee..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 am

Star wrote:
whoa.. cool.. it will be great to have a MJ puzzle hanging in the house.. but me going bankrupt soon.. so needa save!! moreover, i bought more books.. so no more extra $$.. =(

You know i'm very disappointed that i could only get 1 of his puzzle Crying or Very sad but i can't buy all 4, is so expensive.. Ya, i understand what u mean. The books are not cheap.

Okay, no problem but i have not buy the frame Smile Yesterday my mum were there too. She will nag at me if i buy the frame and puzzle at the same time. Smile This coming week i will get my pay then i will use that as a excuse to buy the frame. After i have completed the puzzle, will show all of you.

Btw.. My bro think i'm foolish, spend so much money on Michael Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

You know i'm very disappointed that i could only get 1 of his puzzle Crying or Very sad but i can't buy all 4, is so expensive.. Ya, i understand what u mean. The books are not cheap.

Okay, no problem but i have not buy the frame Smile Yesterday my mum were there too. She will nag at me if i buy the frame and puzzle at the same time. Smile This coming week i will get my pay then i will use that as a excuse to buy the frame. After i have completed the puzzle, will show all of you.

Btw.. My bro think i'm foolish, spend so much money on Michael Crying or Very sad

Thats because he is not obsessed with michael.. *hugs* i think its more of collecting them as memory.. to remember such a wonderful man.. i really regretted not being obsessed with him when he was still around.. lol.. (though i might spend more money.. haha)
At least your mum din stop you from buy one.. hee.. a puzzle need a frame.. =) even if i have the money to buy one, my parents or my bf will not agree with me to hang it in the house.. so i even drop the idea of purchasing posters online.. decided to go for books which i keep and flip whenever i want.. =)
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Thats because he is not obsessed with michael.. *hugs* i think its more of collecting them as memory.. to remember such a wonderful man.. i really regretted not being obsessed with him when he was still around.. lol.. (though i might spend more money.. haha)
At least your mum din stop you from buy one.. hee.. a puzzle need a frame.. =) even if i have the money to buy one, my parents or my bf will not agree with me to hang it in the house.. so i even drop the idea of purchasing posters online.. decided to go for books which i keep and flip whenever i want.. =)

Yes, as a memory Sad Me too *hug* she try to stop me but i'm like a small kid, stood there and won't want to leave Embarassed my mum should be ok if i want to hang it in the hse but my dad and bro definitely have something to say. Michael have already left us and the only thing i have is all my mj collection which will make me feel happier. I guess u know what i'm trying to say right? My bf, dad and bro just dun understand. Afterall, i'm not spending their money so my mum say she also have no right to control
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Don't worry, Cindy... we all understand here 'cos we're also facing the exact same thing as you *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:14 am

yes, i understood.. we are only left with the collection.. but of course, we dun buy blindly, we do consider and some collection are hard to come by.. all the fans are facing the same problem with non-MJ fans.. i'm happy that your collection is expanding! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 am

Star wrote:
yes, i understood.. we are only left with the collection.. but of course, we dun buy blindly, we do consider and some collection are hard to come by.. all the fans are facing the same problem with non-MJ fans.. i'm happy that your collection is expanding! =)

MJ FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Don't worry, Cindy... we all understand here 'cos we're also facing the exact same thing as you *hugs*

*hug* Sad
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Star wrote:

Yes, some are rare. Me too, very happy Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

Yes, some are rare. Me too, very happy Smile

tt's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Happy happy *jumping* sha lalalalalalalalalalal
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Some of my new collection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
shanette94

shanette94

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

o ya may i ask where u got the michael mini cosbaby?? its so cute oo and the postcards where did u get it??!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   My bao bei MJ collection! :P - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bao bei MJ collection! :P
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4