Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Some short clips from the movie:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! now i already have a MUMMY and a sister... erm no... sister-cum-MUMMY... no... incest!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*momo runs to Michael* tongue

LOLX... not really... my dream is just me myself... the other relationship on her with Cat is what she wants... it's only 'cos she booked Michael as her hubby 1st... no choice... btu I can't help my dreams.... & guess what, last night, there was a continuation... hee.. so funny!!!

issit?! tell me tell me....
*momo jumping around*

Lots of frolicking in the sand & sun, with no worries of his skin condition... a nice wooden-post king-size bed by the edge of the shore... lovely song serenades.. whole morning til evening of simple 2-person fun... watching the sunset, enjoying each other's company... night fell, we had a nice clambake with his family, who had returned frm a fishing trip to a neighbourig island... all was gd... really gd Very Happy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! tongue Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 am

Why the Evil or Very Mad face??? LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Trinix, Your dreams are always so vividly clear and full of details.. i want to make that face too!
Evil or Very Mad

Michael, please do visit the rest of us.. She's snatching you away from us...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Star wrote:
Trinix, Your dreams are always so vividly clear and full of details.. i want to make that face too!
Evil or Very Mad

LOLxx.... sorry but I really have no intention of taking Michael away frm the rest of u guys... Hee... It's just sth abt Michael I guess tt these dreams keep coming & I remember 'em so vividly... using I don't ever dream or can nv remember what I've dreamt abt... HEE
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

LOLxx.... sorry but I really have no intention of taking Michael away frm the rest of u guys... Hee... It's just sth abt Michael I guess tt these dreams keep coming & I remember 'em so vividly... using I don't ever dream or can nv remember what I've dreamt abt... HEE

Very Happy
Must be my short term memory's fault. lol.
i must remember to wear my specs to the dreams so that i can see Michael more clearly. wahaha..

Do share your dreams with us!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 pm

I will.... gonna put 'em all into a journal-like thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Great! I think it will be the best collection of memory you had with michael. All the best yeah...

More more dreams with our lovely Michael!! cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some short clips from the movie:   Some short clips from the movie: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some short clips from the movie:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2