Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael

Go down 
+7
skyenat
Star
cindy_leo86
geraldine_okl
Admin
Hikari94
trinixdeangelov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Got the 2010 calendar while on the way to rehearsals yesterday... I had my earphones on & was telling myself to just hurry up to the meet-up venue & brisk past HMV... however, my feet decided otherwise agst my head & they steered me into HMV Embarassed

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Dscn3411
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:35 pm

My TII watch frm HK finally arrived in the mail today Smile

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Dscn3412
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

lol! Oh my... How much did u spend again?
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
lol! Oh my... How much did u spend again?

I only spent $19 on the calendar... the watch was purchased abt a mth ago on eBay... the others were gifts.. Hee
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

HEE
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 pm

o.. nice watch!! it will be good if they have other designs like one with his face.. =)

every time i pass by hmv, my feet did the same as yours!! lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Star wrote:
o.. nice watch!! it will be good if they have other designs like one with his face.. =)

Very Happy I was trying so hard to avoid HMV, ended up my feet took over & when I looked up I was in HMV & before I knew it, I was in front of the calendar rack & found the calendar... didn't even need to search for it, man... LOLX
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy I was trying so hard to avoid HMV, ended up my feet took over & when I looked up I was in HMV & before I knew it, I was in front of the calendar rack & found the calendar... didn't even need to search for it, man... LOLX

lol.. you were meant to get it fast.. cos michael does not want to see you late for the rehearsal too!! he cant wait to see you dance! lol.. practise with him in dreams if you can!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol.. you were meant to get it fast.. cos michael does not want to see you late for the rehearsal too!! he cant wait to see you dance! lol.. practise with him in dreams if you can!

Michael seems to be able to find his way to me even tho' others are trying hard not to tempt me with his stuff... already I found out abt the Treasures bk & the calendar Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Michael seems to be able to find his way to me even tho' others are trying hard not to tempt me with his stuff... already I found out abt the Treasures bk & the calendar Razz

hahaha YEAH!!! Now I have 3 things left from you I think... yeah. haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... let's hope we can keep it as tt Razz
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 am

ooh nice watch! seen that calendar on HMV too. so beautiful, those calendars sold in there will tend to get much cheaper in time, like, by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:54 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
ooh nice watch! seen that calendar on HMV too. so beautiful, those calendars sold in there will tend to get much cheaper in time, like, by the end of the year.

Thnx Radya... Yeah, they usually do get cheaper but it's nv been tt case for my Elvis calendars.. Hmm... wonder if it'll be tt case with Michael's... LOLx... even if I told my feet tt, they still won't listen Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:24 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... let's hope we can keep it as tt Razz
hahahaha Razz yeah man lol
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:

Thnx Radya... Yeah, they usually do get cheaper but it's nv been tt case for my Elvis calendars.. Hmm... wonder if it'll be tt case with Michael's... LOLx... even if I told my feet tt, they still won't listen Razz

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:12 pm

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Dscn3413

My last MJ purchase before I leave for London.. I've have been looking for this album for some time now... have been aware of some songs frm this album but nv really got around to getting myself a copy until now. The past few mths, I've been seeing other albums, until today when I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if I would stumble upon a copy of 'Invincible'?" No sooner had tt thought crossed my mind, I really did find this album, one of the 4 last copies in the CD shop. Still don't have the courage to listen to it or any of my other albums for tt matter... simply just listening to the few songs tt I have been listening to all these yrs... haven't the heart & guts to listen to new stuff except for 'This Is It' & unwillingly listening to 'Speechless' & 'Your Are My Life' on Monday.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 pm

My last MJ purchase frm eBay (made abt a mth ago) that arrived totally unexpected... Didn't think I would get to receive it before I fly off to London... It arrived just today, a day earlier than the expected 7-14 working days allocation given. Maybe Michael did have a hand in this lovely surprise.. Hee Wink

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Dscn3414
Back to top Go down
reload72
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
reload72

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
My last MJ purchase frm eBay (made abt a mth ago) that arrived totally unexpected... Didn't think I would get to receive it before I fly off to London... It arrived just today, a day earlier than the expected 7-14 working days allocation given. Maybe Michael did have a hand in this lovely surprise.. Hee Wink

How much u pay for this? replica?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

Omg!! I love this!! Would like to have this as part of my collection. I often search mj stuff in ebay, hmm..... but how come i never saw this?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 pm

reload72 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

How much u pay for this? replica?

It's a limited edition COMMEMORATIVE GOLD CD Display Music memorabilia.. got it for $40 'cos my friend in the US settled the shipping for me.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Omg!! I love this!! Would like to have this as part of my collection. I often search mj stuff in ebay, hmm..... but how come i never saw this?? Shocked

Hi Cindy, when I got it, it was the only one up for bid I guess... I just went to check back again on eBay & returned with zero results... so guess my piece was the only one they had on eBay... sorry..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Hi Cindy, when I got it, it was the only one up for bid I guess... I just went to check back again on eBay & returned with zero results... so guess my piece was the only one they had on eBay... sorry..

WOW...! U r so lucky!! Very Happy Oh.... I love that! Btw, my MJ treasure arrived yesterday. Like you have mentioned previously, inside included tixs, cards, poster. I love it! It really worth the money. Now i simply love this forum too! Able to find info on items i might not have Razz Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Thnx Smile & I'm glad u got ur Treasures... what's inside is really worth more than what we are paying for it... it's simply stunning & no words can describe it really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael   My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff... Trinix's World of Michael
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next