Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2

Go down 
+3
Star
radyalovesmjj
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 am

Ello guys!!! Back frm my very fruitful trip to the UK & I'm sure u can see my reaps frm my lovely trip Very Happy

First up, my buys frm the Michael Jackson O2 Exhibition shop Smile

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3910
On the left is the Official Exhibition booklet & on the right is the programme bklet for TII.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3911
Exhibition hoodie... I decided to get it instead of the shirt 'cos it was sth very different as u don't see MJ hoodies around much.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3912
The MJ Ultimate Collection boxset... couldn't find it here in Sg so when I saw it at the exhibition shop, I made an instant grab for it.. Hee Very Happy

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3913
Of course, I had to still get a MJ shirt, right... hee
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 am

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3914
A really cool MJ 3D poster... tt's the image when u view if frm one angle.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3915
The other image frm another angle viewing.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Mj_nec10
Couldn't take a pic of my necklace 'cos of the glare frm the pendant so had to take the one off the site itself.. too bad, it didn't come in such a fancy box... LOLx.. below is the box it actually came in.
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3916
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 am

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3917
Exhibition flyer & my ticket... I was quite disappointed that there wasn't much advertising for the exhibition... didn't see any posters or flyers, etc for it until I was at the North Greenwich station, where they had put up images of the exhibit at the entrance/exit barriers & tt was it... sigh.. even the flyer I obtained was frm the O2 exhibit itself.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3918
Ticket up close Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am

Now for my non-exhibition stuff Very Happy

3 posters of Michael I purchased on my last day in London while at the Madam Tussaud's museum Very Happy

Poster 1
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3919

Poster 2
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3920

Poster 3
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3921
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:54 am

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3922
Lone MJ postcard purchased frm a store by the streets of Baker Street, home of Sherlocks Holmes... I didn't seem to have much affinity with Michael's products, they were hard to come by... LOLx

With the MJ statue at Mdm Tussaud's.... I was really disappointed with the photo & the statue... 1)The guy who took the pics for visitors was so flicky with his job, he didn't even bother to wait while ppl got themselves ready & didn't even bother to countdown for the visitors to know that he was gonna snap the pics. I had to ask for a re-take after my first & told him if he could just wait for 3 secs before taking the pic. Still, he couldn't care less & after I spoke to him & before I could even adjust myself properly, snap the camera went Sad 2) The statue really didn't look like Michael & that was a huge major disappointment. I know that Michael had other statues with Mdm T for a fact & yet the one they chose to put up in London, looked nothing like Michael, which was so disappointing... haiz.. to make it even worse, the statue of Elvis was chucked upstairs near 4 slots machines & the photo purchase counter (he wasn't even in the Music exhibtion), all by himself with no other statues in sight.. like Elvis meant nothing at all. Crying or Very sad
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3923
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:20 am

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3928
Came across the Blood On The Dance Floor album & a 1982 edition of Thriller at the HMV in Victoria, where I lived at for a few days... the BOTDF one came only in a boxset of 2 albums, the other being Invincible, which I already have... was hoping to find one of the coloured Invincible albums but had no such luck.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3924
My 3 feds... the plain left one was bought mths ago in Sg while the SC-one & the full-sequined one was purchased in London.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3925
Finally got to complete my BJ look with a full sequined jacket Very Happy

& yes, I got to set my hands on 2 military tops, which I've been searching for, for a very very long time, even before June 25th.
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3926
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Dscn3927
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

welcome back trinix! long time no see! glad you were awed by the exhibition there. the latest additions of your ever-growing MJ collection.. i'm speechless with joy. lucky you!

merry christmas and a happy new year 2010 for you ahead!

santa cheers
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
welcome back trinix! long time no see! glad you were awed by the exhibition there. the latest additions of your ever-growing MJ collection.. i'm speechless with joy. lucky you!

merry christmas and a happy new year 2010 for you ahead!

santa cheers

Hey Radya, thnx for the welcome back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am

We miss you Trinix!! and you din disappoint us!! great stuffs you got! i love the posters esp the bad and the thriller ones..and the 3D one.. COOL.. how i wished a was there! and those militry jackets!! the feds were great too!! and the hoodie.. and the necklace.. love them all.. hee.. CONGRATS to your sudden expansion of MJ collection!! hee..

i always thought that those wax figures does not look like Mike at all.. when i saw them online i was disappointed too.. Even if everyone had forgotten Elvis, i'm sure he will always be in your heart.. but i dun understand why anyone can forget him (this does not apply to those who are really young to know, hope i din offend anyone).. I'm not a fan of his but i know he's a big shot too!! =)
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Star wrote:
We miss you Trinix!! and you din disappoint us!! great stuffs you got! i love the posters esp the bad and the thriller ones..and the 3D one.. COOL.. how i wished a was there! and those militry jackets!! the feds were great too!! and the hoodie.. and the necklace.. love them all.. hee.. CONGRATS to your sudden expansion of MJ collection!! hee..

i always thought that those wax figures does not look like Mike at all.. when i saw them online i was disappointed too.. Even if everyone had forgotten Elvis, i'm sure he will always be in your heart.. but i dun understand why anyone can forget him (this does not apply to those who are really young to know, hope i din offend anyone).. I'm not a fan of his but i know he's a big shot too!! =)

Thnx Star Very Happy & I missed u guys too!! Yeah, I loved each & every purchase I made in UK, was going mad in the Exhibition store.. hee... when my friends went in there first 'cos I was struggling at the condolences book section, they all thought tt I'd be really in for it... & u know what? I was really in for it... Hahaha!!! It was crazy... Hee Embarassed When I pushed open the door to exit the exhibition, I was like "OMG!!!! I'm in heaven!!" then followed by "OH CRAP! HOW TO CHOOSE???" LOLx... I was in there for abt an hr I think.. hee..

Yeah, Michael's wax figure was really disappointing... haiz... in tt pic with the statue, it looks as if Michael's smelling my hair... hahaha.. I really didn't understand the rationale behind displaying Elvis' statue all by his lone self, far away frm others... so sad.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:23 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thnx Star Very Happy & I missed u guys too!! Yeah, I loved each & every purchase I made in UK, was going mad in the Exhibition store.. hee... when my friends went in there first 'cos I was struggling at the condolences book section, they all thought tt I'd be really in for it... & u know what? I was really in for it... Hahaha!!! It was crazy... Hee Embarassed When I pushed open the door to exit the exhibition, I was like "OMG!!!! I'm in heaven!!" then followed by "OH CRAP! HOW TO CHOOSE???" LOLx... I was in there for abt an hr I think.. hee..

Yeah, Michael's wax figure was really disappointing... haiz... in tt pic with the statue, it looks as if Michael's smelling my hair... hahaha.. I really didn't understand the rationale behind displaying Elvis' statue all by his lone self, far away frm others... so sad.

i was going to say that.. lol..
its really hard to choose.. everything must have been so great.. i'm sure you wished you can bring the whole store back right? lol.. your future house is going to be a mini exhibition store!! hee..

maybe you should shift it! wahaha.. so did you snap a pic with elvis?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:01 pm

OMG... Aren't your pockets on fire after all these purchases?!?! That was the first thought that crossed my mind when I was looking through these fabulous pictures. LOL.
Cos I know they ain't cheap at all, even if its just for a single item. >< I'm really surprised you bought that much! Hahaha. But its expected lah, since you are a mega MJ fan. Razz
Anyway, I'm envious of that sequin fedora, becos I have been looking for one for quite some time too, but to no avail. I have came across several in Singapore, but they are not as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing these photos. They are an eye feast indeed. Hahaa
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i was going to say that.. lol..
its really hard to choose.. everything must have been so great.. i'm sure you wished you can bring the whole store back right? lol.. your future house is going to be a mini exhibition store!! hee..

maybe you should shift it! wahaha.. so did you snap a pic with elvis?

Hee!!

Yeah, I did wished tt I could buy everything in the store.. it was so hard trying to choose... didn't snap a pic with the Elvis waxwork 'cos it wasn't very nice, plus when Mdm T came to Sg, I already had my Elvis shot taken
Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:
OMG... Aren't your pockets on fire after all these purchases?!?! That was the first thought that crossed my mind when I was looking through these fabulous pictures. LOL.
Cos I know they ain't cheap at all, even if its just for a single item. >< I'm really surprised you bought that much! Hahaha. But its expected lah, since you are a mega MJ fan. Razz
Anyway, I'm envious of that sequin fedora, becos I have been looking for one for quite some time too, but to no avail. I have came across several in Singapore, but they are not as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing these photos. They are an eye feast indeed. Hahaa

Erm... pockets were kinda on fire until I cooled 'em down with some UK snow... Hee... but honestly, because I couldn't get 'em in Sg & since I found 'em in UK, I had to get 'em... $$ can always be saved back again but these items on this trip was a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

I've also been looking for a nice sequined fed for a long time so when I chanced upon it, I had to get it... price was reasonable too, only 6pounds... hard to believe I know... LOLx... anyways glad u enjoyed 'em
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:47 am

OMG!!! I love your new MJ collection very much Very Happy I'm wondering how much is the overall amount you have spend on MJ collectible. My collection is not as big as yours, i'm already spending maybe 5 hundreds over, not very sure about the exact amount
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 am

ahahahah I think my collection is probably the smallest here, almost no collection at all.. But But But! I'm starting to revv up for michael's items, soo do tell me if you guys are going online shopping , i might want to join in too heheh.. and i love the feds & outfits! Laughing I can't really find a smiliar smooth criminal fedora here in singapore though, all weren't similiar. :/
and nice collection, for the win! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
OMG!!! I love your new MJ collection very much Very Happy I'm wondering how much is the overall amount you have spend on MJ collectible. My collection is not as big as yours, i'm already spending maybe 5 hundreds over, not very sure about the exact amount

Thnx Cindy Very Happy Erm... to date, I think I've already spent more on Michael's stuff than my Elvis stuff Embarassed More or less abt $2k plus already (haven't sat down to calculate yet.. hee)... I'm still waiting for my Opus too
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:21 pm

dersheys wrote:
ahahahah I think my collection is probably the smallest here, almost no collection at all.. But But But! I'm starting to revv up for michael's items, soo do tell me if you guys are going online shopping , i might want to join in too heheh.. and i love the feds & outfits! Laughing I can't really find a smiliar smooth criminal fedora here in singapore though, all weren't similiar. :/

Thnx dersheys... Nat & I usually do some online shopping so we'll let u know when we do Very Happy The SC fed was a product of Neu Look inspired by Michael but Sg's branches didn't bring 'em in, so I was lucky to have been to UK, where Neu Look started. The military tops I've been searching for ages but nothing in Sg carried 'em so I was also lucky to stumble upon 'em on my trip Very Happy I wore my black top out today & ppl kept looking at me like I was some kinda nut in military gear Sad Haiz... ppl don't know how to appreciate such amazing fashion
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

Thnx dersheys... Nat & I usually do some online shopping so we'll let u know when we do Very Happy The SC fed was a product of Neu Look inspired by Michael but Sg's branches didn't bring 'em in, so I was lucky to have been to UK, where Neu Look started. The military tops I've been searching for ages but nothing in Sg carried 'em so I was also lucky to stumble upon 'em on my trip Very Happy I wore my black top out today & ppl kept looking at me like I was some kinda nut in military gear Sad Haiz... ppl don't know how to appreciate such amazing fashion

you must have looked real cool!! lol.. i wont bear to wear them though.. haha..

dun worry dersheys, mine is small too.. hee..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm

o.. trinix.. i've posted the elvis marble sculpture.. under the sun.. hee
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

ahahah nah people are probably looking on because it must have reminded them of michael Laughing
there was one time i wore my michael tee out, and people were looking at me like i was some in-trend-ignorant-teen Evil or Very Mad , especially all the uncles. hmph it's kind of frustrating too, but it's okay because im proud of what im wearing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
dersheys

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 pm

ahahahah star let's take our time to build these personal collections into masterpieces! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 pm

dersheys wrote:
ahahahah star let's take our time to build these personal collections into masterpieces! Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Aye, awesome stuff Very Happy Very Happy I love the 3D poster! Ahh! Very Happy & your necklace! Very Happy Very Happy

OMG you guys all talking about cash, I think most of my savings flew out on MJ stuff alrdy, yet collection still seems so small lol!

& yeah dersheys, will let you know! Very Happy

Trinix! The jackets are cool! Ppl in SG just really don't know/dare to wear cool clothes Razz! Btw, before prev flashmob prac I bought a military jacket as well! XD haha Cat & Geraldine saw lol. Thuogh not worn it out yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:27 pm

skyenat wrote:
Aye, awesome stuff Very Happy Very Happy I love the 3D poster! Ahh! Very Happy & your necklace! Very Happy Very Happy

OMG you guys all talking about cash, I think most of my savings flew out on MJ stuff alrdy, yet collection still seems so small lol!

& yeah dersheys, will let you know! Very Happy

Trinix! The jackets are cool! Ppl in SG just really don't know/dare to wear cool clothes Razz! Btw, before prev flashmob prac I bought a military jacket as well! XD haha Cat & Geraldine saw lol. Thuogh not worn it out yet Razz

it will be real cool when everyone start wearing military outfit.. hee.. my savings went to mj stuff too.. even smaller than yours.. i'm going to expand it as time goes by.. got to give more tuition le.. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next