Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2

Go down 
+3
Star
radyalovesmjj
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Tee_310
This was my tee tt I had gotten Michael's help in choosing... couldn't make up my mind between this & another shirt & so I decided to ask Michael to help me pick the design & size... Turns out, the choice was eeriely perfect... fit & look-wise Very Happy

So this is the shirt!! great design! =DD

Yup, Michael's got great taste... what can I say?? Hee Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 am

Star wrote:
Some say The Wizard of Oz was not too good.. tell us about it when you've watched it!! =) though i think you won't near to open or have the time to watch.. hee..

I only played abt 5 secs of the movie's front to check on the Q... pretty gd actually... Hee.. I'll definitely make 'em to watch all of my Michael DVDs Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Watw10

Sorry pic's rather fuzzy 'cos I had to take w/o flash as the cover kept having a reflection.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Watw_b10
We Are The World booklet... it gives a brief description abt what transpired that night the iconic song was being recorded.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Wrtw_b10
Inside of the booklet

omg where did you get the we are the world dvd from? and it bears the local PG logo too! so lucky of you to add it to your ever expanding MJ collection! congrats to you!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thnx Radya Very Happy I got that frm HMV... it was the second last one available... Shirley has gone to check & apparently, it's sold out already.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
congrats to your expansion of MJ collection! really great stuff this time.. the watch is nice!! hee.. and the press kit too! =)

Very Happy Thnx Star... I'm glad these new stuff picked me up after the ficaso with one of the eBay sellers... long story which I intend to post abt on here to warn ppl abt.. hmph... anyways, I'm glad these were great buys Smile I got tt watch for only USD1.. LOLx.. sounds crazy but true.. Hee... the press kit dvd was the only one available so I was lucky to have gotten it. Tt dealer was nice to throw in the TII pics at a cheap rate, plus tt MP3 album & TII flyer in for free.

LOL.. super great deals you've got there. USD 1! so thats the one dollar bid you've mentioned.. you are so lucky.. these stuffs have got the right owner.. =D

yes, i've seen the warning.. some sellers are so.. ARGH..

Yup, my $1 watch.. Hee..

That seller still dares to keep harassing me, asking me how can I give her 5 neg feedbacks... she wants to refund me everything but I don't care... money's not the issue... I'm not gonna lie in my feedback & mislead other possible buyers... now I find out even Cindy's made a deal with her... sigh

Yes................... Sad AH!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
radyalovesmjj wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Watw10

Sorry pic's rather fuzzy 'cos I had to take w/o flash as the cover kept having a reflection.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Watw_b10
We Are The World booklet... it gives a brief description abt what transpired that night the iconic song was being recorded.

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Wrtw_b10
Inside of the booklet

omg where did you get the we are the world dvd from? and it bears the local PG logo too! so lucky of you to add it to your ever expanding MJ collection! congrats to you!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thnx Radya Very Happy I got that frm HMV... it was the second last one available... Shirley has gone to check & apparently, it's sold out already.

Lucky you Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 am

I was very lucky in a way... there Michael-ing at the right time... Hee... plus with the right person too *THANK U!!!!* Shirley's left her name so they can contact her when new shipment arrives so u guys if u're interested, better do jsut tt too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I was very lucky in a way... there Michael-ing at the right time... Hee... plus with the right person too *THANK U!!!!* Shirley's left her name so they can contact her when new shipment arrives so u guys if u're interested, better do jsut tt too! Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Nxt one, nxt one!!! Woowhooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

HAHA! Don't stop till you get enough~~

which is....never enough Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah, man!!! Hee... still have lots to settle between u both!! Whee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yeah, man!!! Hee... still have lots to settle between u both!! Whee
hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:44 am

Michael is officially my outfit picker Very Happy tt last shirt I got, ppl are telling me it's the BEST MJ shirt tt I have ever bought... THANK U, MICHAEL *muackz*
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:43 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Michael is officially my outfit picker Very Happy tt last shirt I got, ppl are telling me it's the BEST MJ shirt tt I have ever bought... THANK U, MICHAEL *muackz*

cheers
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Wow Smile Your shirt really looks cool!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Thnx Cindy... it's thnx to Michael too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

cheers

Thnx Cindy... it's thnx to Michael too Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 J5_car10

The complete 23 episodes of the Jackson 5ive cartoon series from way back in 1971-1973.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Gosh, Ima such a dodo... forgotten all abt having 2 gallery shots of my collection tt I keep updating the old gallery... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4