Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2

Go down 
+3
Star
radyalovesmjj
trinixdeangelov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Aye, awesome stuff Very Happy Very Happy I love the 3D poster! Ahh! Very Happy & your necklace! Very Happy Very Happy

OMG you guys all talking about cash, I think most of my savings flew out on MJ stuff alrdy, yet collection still seems so small lol!

& yeah dersheys, will let you know! Very Happy

Trinix! The jackets are cool! Ppl in SG just really don't know/dare to wear cool clothes Razz! Btw, before prev flashmob prac I bought a military jacket as well! XD haha Cat & Geraldine saw lol. Thuogh not worn it out yet Razz

it will be real cool when everyone start wearing military outfit.. hee.. my savings went to mj stuff too.. even smaller than yours.. i'm going to expand it as time goes by.. got to give more tuition le.. haha.
haha yeah! I love the military look! Now finally own a military jacket that I really like Very Happy
Razz save more... heee I wonder when will I complete my first "collection basic wants" list Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:38 pm

It reminds me of the time when I was in Military Band. LOL. I can assure you most of the people from Military Band will get tired of seeing military-related stuff. But not me lah, cos I quitted some time back. Hahaha. Now I'm in love with it again.

Aahh...I think I'm gonna halt my Michael collection for the time being Crying or Very sad . Spending on his stuff makes my cash runs out quick and easy. Grrr...I'm actually into the vintage stuff, which all come in high prices. #(*$(#$#*(&$(#$

Do continue to keep up the amazing collection, trinix! haha.
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Admin wrote:
It reminds me of the time when I was in Military Band. LOL. I can assure you most of the people from Military Band will get tired of seeing military-related stuff. But not me lah, cos I quitted some time back. Hahaha. Now I'm in love with it again.

Aahh...I think I'm gonna halt my Michael collection for the time being Crying or Very sad . Spending on his stuff makes my cash runs out quick and easy. Grrr...I'm actually into the vintage stuff, which all come in high prices. #(*$(#$#*(&$(#$

LOL! Though Military band quite tiring right! What did you play? Very Happy Very Happy

Awww! But yeah seriously cash goes fast D< Vintage is cool! Though yeah, really ex. For me, I find now I barely have cash for concert tickets! Lol! Usually go for quite many concerts... Next year so many comming up I only have tics for 2! D< D<
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:29 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:
ahahahah I think my collection is probably the smallest here, almost no collection at all.. But But But! I'm starting to revv up for michael's items, soo do tell me if you guys are going online shopping , i might want to join in too heheh.. and i love the feds & outfits! Laughing I can't really find a smiliar smooth criminal fedora here in singapore though, all weren't similiar. :/
and nice collection, for the win! Very Happy

Thnx dersheys... Nat & I usually do some online shopping so we'll let u know when we do Very Happy The SC fed was a product of Neu Look inspired by Michael but Sg's branches didn't bring 'em in, so I was lucky to have been to UK, where Neu Look started. The military tops I've been searching for ages but nothing in Sg carried 'em so I was also lucky to stumble upon 'em on my trip Very Happy I wore my black top out today & ppl kept looking at me like I was some kinda nut in military gear Sad Haiz... ppl don't know how to appreciate such amazing fashion

you must have looked real cool!! lol.. i wont bear to wear them though.. haha..

dun worry dersheys, mine is small too.. hee..

mine's small as well... to date i have 5 ez-link card stickers of him, some local magazine tributes (8 days, hot), foreign mags (vanity fair and GQ, both september 2009), DVDs (Michael Jackson Number Ones, Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest The Dangerous Tour, Dangerous: The Short Films, Michael Jackson The One, Michael Jackson: Unmasked and Moonwalker) and the essential michael jackson album. also have 3 pieces of this is it movie tickets as well as a poster (circa live in munich 1997, where he opens a suitcase and taking out his fedora and glove.)

i've got a copy of his death certificate, his passport photo, memorial booklet, TIME special commemorative issue, neverland pics, his high school yearbook, driving license, his will and dancing the dream in my hard drive. most are in adobe format. i can send them to you if you like.

gotta save up for more MJ collectibles soon. wanna get my hands on the wiz dvd, last time i went to gramophone and hmv few months ago they got sell few copies. not sure if they still have it now.

no matter now big or small our collections are, what matters is that we do our best to keep his legacy alive. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 am

skyenat wrote:
Aye, awesome stuff Very Happy Very Happy I love the 3D poster! Ahh! Very Happy & your necklace! Very Happy Very Happy

OMG you guys all talking about cash, I think most of my savings flew out on MJ stuff alrdy, yet collection still seems so small lol!

Trinix! The jackets are cool! Ppl in SG just really don't know/dare to wear cool clothes Razz! Btw, before prev flashmob prac I bought a military jacket as well! XD haha Cat & Geraldine saw lol. Thuogh not worn it out yet Razz

Thnx Nat... don't start on the $$ bit... for me is just save & starve more to get what I want... shop for other stuff less so Michael/Elvis can get more to spend on.. Hee... I wanan see ur military top, man!!! LOLx
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:
ahahahah I think my collection is probably the smallest here, almost no collection at all.. But But But! I'm starting to revv up for michael's items, soo do tell me if you guys are going online shopping , i might want to join in too heheh.. and i love the feds & outfits! Laughing I can't really find a smiliar smooth criminal fedora here in singapore though, all weren't similiar. :/

Thnx dersheys... Nat & I usually do some online shopping so we'll let u know when we do Very Happy The SC fed was a product of Neu Look inspired by Michael but Sg's branches didn't bring 'em in, so I was lucky to have been to UK, where Neu Look started. The military tops I've been searching for ages but nothing in Sg carried 'em so I was also lucky to stumble upon 'em on my trip Very Happy I wore my black top out today & ppl kept looking at me like I was some kinda nut in military gear Sad Haiz... ppl don't know how to appreciate such amazing fashion

Hee... thnx Star... I really love the military look, sth abt uniforms, hats & badges get me going... kinda like Michael too Very Happy & yeah, I've seen the marble piece Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 am

dersheys wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

ahahah nah people are probably looking on because it must have reminded them of michael Laughing
there was one time i wore my michael tee out, and people were looking at me like i was some in-trend-ignorant-teen Evil or Very Mad , especially all the uncles. hmph it's kind of frustrating too, but it's okay because im proud of what im wearing Very Happy

LOLx... who knows.... what I really hate is when ppl think tt I'm one of those jump onboard the wagon kind of fan, who only has fledging interest in anything for a brief mo... like sometime back on FB, I blasted out on my status for ppl to leave me alone & stop judging me when they don't know me... it was the whole issue abt how I can declare myself a Michael fan for long when I've only been talking abt him since June 25th or abt how I can say I'm an Elvis fan when since June 25th I've been going on more abt Michael.

I have had interest in lots of stuff even more they've taken off here in Sg but tt doesn't mean tt I've got to keep advertising abt it. Same like my interest in military wear, I'm sure ppl will start flapping their fat lips soon... I've always had an interest in military/uniform garb (Was even in the NPCC & owned a pair of camou pants!) so I just get so tired of stupid ppl & their stupid comments. Take a hike, get a life.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 am

Admin wrote:

Thnx Cat... but must go slow le 'cos I think even my new house not enough space to house both my Elvis & Michael collection... Hee... also need to save up for new house Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Thnx Nat... don't start on the $$ bit... for me is just save & starve more to get what I want... shop for other stuff less so Michael/Elvis can get more to spend on.. Hee... I wanan see ur military top, man!!! LOLx
(: hahahaha yeah man! Just keep saving and getting stuff Razz
Lol I'll take a pic of it Very Happy or wear it out the hext time I see you or something Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:45 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

(: hahahaha yeah man! Just keep saving and getting stuff Razz
Lol I'll take a pic of it Very Happy or wear it out the hext time I see you or something Razz hehe

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 pm

More new purchases... I know, I know... I'm BAD... Hee

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Dscn3929
MJ Art wall print... not too sure what's it's called really... wanted another one but it's printing was too pixel-lated... this pc was the last piece & thankfully I got to it before another lady express interest in buying it.. Hee

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Dscn3930

Postcards (same as Radya's) Nat was the one who lured me to the shop selling 'em... LOLx Razz If u notice carefully, the postcard in the top left-hand corner is much smaller than the rest... tt's 'cos I got the guy at the shop to cut off Britney Spears!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:24 pm

where's the shop?? hee..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

*whispers so ur bf won't hear* Popcorn at the Esplanade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:46 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

LOL! and you make me sound like I used some trick lure you into the shop.... wahahahaha XD
Trick taught to me by Michael Wink
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

LOL! and you make me sound like I used some trick lure you into the shop.... wahahahaha XD

lol! he wont unless he secretly register himself here.. lol

nat, she cant resist it herself..haha.. pushing the blame ar trinix.. next time got good stuff dun tell her.. tell me!! lol.. remember to whisper too..
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

nat, she cant resist it herself..haha.. pushing the blame ar trinix.. next time got good stuff dun tell her.. tell me!! lol.. remember to whisper too..

Wow... Michael collectible just simply can't escape from Trinix. Btw... Trinix & Nat always shop around to haunt for Michael collection?? Cause it seem like any place selling Michael stuff, they won't miss it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

Aye, but really is Nat who told me mah... then I go there & crumble 'cos Michael knows I will... Hee... but no lah, I'm not tt mad, quite gd already Razz See my halo's still on nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:56 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

Wow... Michael collectible just simply can't escape from Trinix. Btw... Trinix & Nat always shop around to haunt for Michael collection?? Cause it seem like any place selling Michael stuff, they won't miss it Very Happy

Yeah, I can't escape 'cos of my connection with Michael... phhbbbttttt... Nah, Nat's the one who's very gd with looking out for deals... mostly is the same sites tt I've posted in the other thread & on ebay.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:55 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

Yeah, I can't escape 'cos of my connection with Michael... phhbbbttttt... Nah, Nat's the one who's very gd with looking out for deals... mostly is the same sites tt I've posted in the other thread & on ebay.

Haha.. Very Happy ok, will check the web more often. If i'm able to get the items in local will be the best! Cause i can't wait for the items to arrive Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

Hee... thnx Star... I really love the military look, sth abt uniforms, hats & badges get me going... kinda like Michael too Very Happy & yeah, I've seen the marble piece Very Happy

i missed this!! haha.. i love uniforms too thats why i chose to do nursing.. just wear uniform can le.. haha.. joking, thats not the reason.. nurse uniform different.. i was in st john!! i love smart uniforms and hats..its so cool! i even thought of being a policewoman! lol..
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

ahahah nah people are probably looking on because it must have reminded them of michael Laughing
there was one time i wore my michael tee out, and people were looking at me like i was some in-trend-ignorant-teen Evil or Very Mad , especially all the uncles. hmph it's kind of frustrating too, but it's okay because im proud of what im wearing Very Happy

LOLx... who knows.... what I really hate is when ppl think tt I'm one of those jump onboard the wagon kind of fan, who only has fledging interest in anything for a brief mo... like sometime back on FB, I blasted out on my status for ppl to leave me alone & stop judging me when they don't know me... it was the whole issue abt how I can declare myself a Michael fan for long when I've only been talking abt him since June 25th or abt how I can say I'm an Elvis fan when since June 25th I've been going on more abt Michael.

I have had interest in lots of stuff even more they've taken off here in Sg but tt doesn't mean tt I've got to keep advertising abt it. Same like my interest in military wear, I'm sure ppl will start flapping their fat lips soon... I've always had an interest in military/uniform garb (Was even in the NPCC & owned a pair of camou pants!) so I just get so tired of stupid ppl & their stupid comments. Take a hike, get a life.

i know what you mean.. thats why if you guys realised, i dun post anything photos or collection of michael on my FB..just only quotes.. i rather keep it to myself or share it here.. =)
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
where's the shop?? hee..

hahaha! Nahh, not so looking out ba.. I think it's cause I read and poke around alot everywhere so sometimes get info on stuff and all. More like curious nature so I discover stuff along the way Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

i know what you mean.. thats why if you guys realised, i dun post anything photos or collection of michael on my FB..just only quotes.. i rather keep it to myself or share it here.. =)
Another way to do it if you wanna post on facebook, use privacy options. I put my album to only allow ppl I select to view, which is like you guys who have me there and a selected few of my friends... if any of my relatives see next day I'll get like mafia hitting me up for "wasting money" ><
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Opus_b10
My Christmas gift to myself this year... the Offical Michael Jackson Opus =)
I finally got it in my hands... thnx for helping me with it, Nat! (Opus box)

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Opus_g10
The Opus & the lone glove

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Opus_i10
Sneak a peek inside the Opus... it has tons of beautiful & stunning pics =)
Michael doing what he does best Very Happy Loving you, always & forever I love you
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
dersheys wrote:

i missed this!! haha.. i love uniforms too thats why i chose to do nursing.. just wear uniform can le.. haha.. joking, thats not the reason.. nurse uniform different.. i was in st john!! i love smart uniforms and hats..its so cool! i even thought of being a policewoman! lol..
I believe as long as ppl like something and it makes them happy why should any one else bother so much? Unless it's harmful like drugs or something.. D<

haha I love uniforms too! & lol I wanted to be a policewoman! When I was little little, then in primary school it changed to Marine Biologist... hahaha

& though aye I've seen alot of military tops here... just that the prices are like woaaaaah Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinix's World of Michael Part 2   Trinix's World of Michael Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinix's World of Michael Part 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next