Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!

Go down 
+5
Kenshee
skyenat
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Empty
PostSubject: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:24 pm

LOL. Came across this vid on Youtube, and think its pretty interesting. Laughing First time I see Michael singing without dancing.. but you can see that he couldn't stand the temptation to dance!

(The only thing that isn't funny is that he hurt his ankle, thus he was forced to sing in a chair) Sad Poor Michael.

Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 pm

I remember this vid... can see poor Michael was itching so badly to jump up & dance too... hee... but he had twisted his ankle during the rehearsal earlier so he had to sit thru'out... but Michael was still so sporting Very Happy Love ur professionalism, Michael *muacks*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Yeah! He's always so professional.. Even when he fell down while doing the anti-gravity lean during the Japan tour, he still managed to go on without a problem.
*muacks too*!

He's so gonna be my hubby in the next life. Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:07 pm

LOLX... don't be too sure, Cat Razz Hee...
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:59 pm

haha. could see that michael really wants to jump around on his feet but too badd..... his ankle. it must have been a sad thing for him. but he still managed to dance in his chair! ;D

&& catherine, if he's ur hubby in ur next life. i'd wanna be his sister then. such a sweet bro, i'd love to have. LOL. =P
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
haha. could see that michael really wants to jump around on his feet but too badd..... his ankle. it must have been a sad thing for him. but he still managed to dance in his chair! ;D

&& catherine, if he's ur hubby in ur next life. i'd wanna be his sister then. such a sweet bro, i'd love to have. LOL. =P

hahaha! Then I wanna be the youngest sister~ Razz Or little friend also can Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 pm

I wouldn't mind Michael as my father but Cat as my mother??? affraid
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm

MUAHAHAHA! trinix! that's hilarious. omg. imagine that. Laughing
michael shall have us as his family members. we'll all share a part of him. fair & square man. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan
Kenshee

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 am

Theres no one in this world can manage to be like michael, only just by sitting there doing his slight movements *while having an injury* and singing is enough to make his fans go wild! unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I wouldn't mind Michael as my father but Cat as my mother??? affraid

lol! Can you see the evil gleam in my eyes? Twisted Evil Yes, I'm your mother.. So you better behave before I get daddy to hoot you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Shinsaku

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Yep. I rmbr this vid michael doesnt want to disappoint his fans n so he carried on performing. oh n where can u get michael dancin on a chair? haha hes the best!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Haha.. Yeah.. Its so unlike Michael to be sitting on a chair and just singing. But no doubt he looked really adorable in there in that hairstyle!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

trinix: daddy daddy... mummy hoot me! *cries

MJ: ohh, my sweets... don't cry... daddy's here.

Cat: oh HONEY!!!

trinix: *cries, and hid behind MJ*

MJ: darling... why hoot sweets? don't... when I see children, i see the face of God. that's why i love them so much. that's what i see.

Cat: HONEY! sweets tried to moonwalk and do your smooth criminal dance... and she broke my... my... my... toe nails!!!

MJ: darling... *MJ gives Cat a hug* i'm sure it hurts... but they will still grow back...

Cat: WHAT??? of cuz i know it will... but i'm trying to discipline our child...!!!

trinix: *crying as loud as usual*

MJ: darling!! come on... we are the world... we are the children... no fights ok?!

Cat: *pushes MJ away and con't hoot sweets*

MJ: DARLING!!!

trinix: daddy daddyyy....

MJ: LOVE! we do it for LOVE ok... L.O.V.E... *trying to stop cat*

trinix: *con't hooting*

MJ: ALRIGHT! enough is enough! *grab cat and hoot her, bal 8 toe nails chipped*

Cat: *cries and run away*

MJ: see i told you right... do it for LOVE! *carry sweets away*

THE END!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

*takes a broom and hoot momo*
No!!! Its not END yet!! Here comes the continuation!

Cat: *comes back into the room and looks at MJ with innocent puppy eyes* Honey, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hoot our angel. Will you forgive me? Embarassed

MJ: *looks lovingly into Cat's eyes* Aww, its alright. I shouldn't have hoot you too. *smiles*

Cat: But.. but.. my toenails gone! And you grabbed me just now.. So painful! *acts ke lian* I don't care. Give me a kiss!

MJ: No!!!

Cat: Say that again?

MJ: Noooo...!

Cat: *grabs MJ and pulls his ear, dragging him out of the house door together with sweets*

MJ: OWWWW!!!!! *high pitch*

Cat: *slams the door* PIANG!

Final conclusion: Cat wins. What a Face
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 pm

momoqq wrote:
trinix: daddy daddy... mummy hoot me! *cries

MJ: ohh, my sweets... don't cry... daddy's here.

Cat: oh HONEY!!!

trinix: *cries, and hid behind MJ*

MJ: darling... why hoot sweets? don't... when I see children, i see the face of God. that's why i love them so much. that's what i see.

Cat: HONEY! sweets tried to moonwalk and do your smooth criminal dance... and she broke my... my... my... toe nails!!!

MJ: darling... *MJ gives Cat a hug* i'm sure it hurts... but they will still grow back...

Cat: WHAT??? of cuz i know it will... but i'm trying to discipline our child...!!!

trinix: *crying as loud as usual*

MJ: darling!! come on... we are the world... we are the children... no fights ok?!

Cat: *pushes MJ away and con't hoot sweets*

MJ: DARLING!!!

trinix: daddy daddyyy....

MJ: LOVE! we do it for LOVE ok... L.O.V.E... *trying to stop cat*

trinix: *con't hooting*

MJ: ALRIGHT! enough is enough! *grab cat and hoot her, bal 8 toe nails chipped*

Cat: *cries and run away*

MJ: see i told you right... do it for LOVE! *carry sweets away*

THE END!

Momo... u're da bomb, man.... u sure know Michael very well... Cat, in ur wildest dreams will u ever will... I will forever triumph u 'cos Michael will love his child more... ney ney.. ucome after me some more, I'll tell daddy not to appear in ur dreams... wahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:
*takes a broom and hoot momo*
No!!! Its not END yet!! Here comes the continuation!

Cat: *comes back into the room and looks at MJ with innocent puppy eyes* Honey, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hoot our angel. Will you forgive me? Embarassed

MJ: *looks lovingly into Cat's eyes* Aww, its alright. I shouldn't have hoot you too. *smiles*

Cat: But.. but.. my toenails gone! And you grabbed me just now.. So painful! *acts ke lian* I don't care. Give me a kiss!

MJ: No!!!

Cat: Say that again?

MJ: Noooo...!

Cat: *grabs MJ and pulls his ear, dragging him out of the house door together with sweets*

MJ: OWWWW!!!!! *high pitch*

Cat: *slams the door* PIANG!

Final conclusion: Cat wins. What a Face

tt as we all know is the is supposed conclusion of our dreaming Admin aunty but every fan knows tt it's Michael's child who will be the ultimate wonner... & tt is me, Angel Laughing
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

*pulls Angel by the ear*
Ok, now its time for bed. Why are you still up?!
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 pm

cuz she's back to her posting again... angel in the house! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm

momoqq wrote:
cuz she's back to her posting again... angel in the house! Smile

And she will hit her 400th post by today. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Thankya very much....

@ Cat, u can't catch me... my Daddy rules over u... ney ney.... *tells Michael* "Don't go into Cat's dreams!!!"

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 am

OMG MJ is so HOT! Even sitting down he is so charismatic!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm

o.. This is one of my favourite song. =)

yup, still hot. Super professional. only Michael can do that while sitting with all the passion he had for dancing!

o.. i would want to be his private nurse the next life time!! lol. heehee..

Or his best friend also can. =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thankya very much....

@ Cat, u can't catch me... my Daddy rules over u... ney ney.... *tells Michael* "Don't go into Cat's dreams!!!"

)$#()#*)#$!! Hahaha. I shall lock your Daddy up in my room.. I will have some fun with him tonight Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next