Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!

Go down 
+5
Kenshee
skyenat
geraldine_okl
trinixdeangelov
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Star wrote:
o.. This is one of my favourite song. =)

yup, still hot. Super professional. only Michael can do that while sitting with all the passion he had for dancing!

o.. i would want to be his private nurse the next life time!! lol. heehee..

Or his best friend also can. =P

Haha, *thumbs up* Yea! But private nurse cannot go further into the relationship with him tongue.. Best friend better! But please promise you will be by his side and be his 24/7 listening ear ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
o.. This is one of my favourite song. =)

yup, still hot. Super professional. only Michael can do that while sitting with all the passion he had for dancing!

o.. i would want to be his private nurse the next life time!! lol. heehee..

Or his best friend also can. =P

Haha, *thumbs up* Yea! But private nurse cannot go further into the relationship with him tongue.. Best friend better! But please promise you will be by his side and be his 24/7 listening ear ok. Smile

o.. why not a further relationship?? lol. i'll be with him 24/7.. thanks for reminding.. great time with a great guy.
tongue

he had a nurse as his wife before! dun forget that... lol!

yup, will buck up all my skills now and make sure he will choose me to be his private nurse in the next life..
but honestly, i feel that he has a better listening ear then all of us here. Such an Angel....
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Thankya very much....

@ Cat, u can't catch me... my Daddy rules over u... ney ney.... *tells Michael* "Don't go into Cat's dreams!!!"

)$#()#*)#$!! Hahaha. I shall lock your Daddy up in my room.. I will have some fun with him tonight Twisted Evil

In ya dreams Razz
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

HAHAHA. since when there's RPG here. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!   [Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Funny] Michael Jackson sits down for entire song and still people go wild!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2