Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)

Go down 
+3
trinixdeangelov
icy55
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:
Admin wrote:
*barges in like a typical kiasu Singaporean and screams and waves*
AHH! NO. MINE!

Okay one by one! First come first serve. Singaporean like to queue up right? I was first, you guys can slowly queue behind, good things come to those who wait, and Michael is definitely worth the wait... lol!

Okay la, which part of Michael do you want? Cool

ehhh don't "divide" till sound like some property leh LOL!!
Take turns not so bad XD I'll queue next. Razz can let trinxi first since she posted first, but don't grab him and run away ah! lol!

LOLx... Since I've been having Michael so much in my dreams, I can wait after u guys lah... he somehow still comes back to me in my dreams, so I can wait.. no worries Smile

hahahaha! Or we pick 1 day of the week XD but then only can have seven people =X I want Sunday! LOL
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am

Admin wrote:
Lol. I want to have the head. But since trinix got the top part already, how?!?
Never mind then. Let's sign this "Treaty of Agreement". We share him! Hahaha. *feeling so gracious today*

And for the high school photo, Shocked YES, SO TRUE! He looked so dashing in that photo

hahaha omg treaty! LOL

agree with you and trinix, the school "labels" for him are so true! hahaha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 am

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lol. I want to have the head. But since trinix got the top part already, how?!?
Never mind then. Let's sign this "Treaty of Agreement". We share him! Hahaha. *feeling so gracious today*

And for the high school photo, Shocked YES, SO TRUE! He looked so dashing in that photo

hahaha omg treaty! LOL

agree with you and trinix, the school "labels" for him are so true! hahaha

LMAO... u know his big afro reminded me of when he was brushing tt lil kid's hair in that old vid, someone left us in the Favourite Vid thread... hee
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Awww okay, everyone can have a piece of Michael, Michael is for us to share... I bet Michael will be so touched that we are giving him so much love! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

he's a baby (aww sugar darling...)

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 1106

he's an athlete

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Michael+Jackson7

he's a basketball player

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Michael+Jackson5

he's a soccer player

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 1137

he's a bookworm

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 1368

he's a sexy hunk (all muscles no fats and non-hairy)

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 1440

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Michael-jackson-rope

his license / picture ID card for the Malibu Grand Prix Racing License.

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 1411
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm

icy55 wrote:
Awww okay, everyone can have a piece of Michael, Michael is for us to share... I bet Michael will be so touched that we are giving him so much love! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!! cheers

o yay! we are lovers not fighters! =) Sharing! cheers
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Star wrote:
icy55 wrote:

o yay! we are lovers not fighters! =) Sharing! cheers

yes we should be! Very Happy Since he's a person of LOVE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 am

Yes, as the saying goes "like idol, like fans" Laughing (Okay, I admit. that was just a rip-off from "like father, like son".. but still..!!) Hahahhaaa
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Yes, as the saying goes "like idol, like fans" Laughing (Okay, I admit. that was just a rip-off from "like father, like son".. but still..!!) Hahahhaaa

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)   The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The different sides of MICHAEL: (A collection of rare pics I compiled)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2