Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Greetings to everyone!

Go down 
+30
krish
Lady MJ
MJFan4life
Kunieda
Vodka
mumtazy
~Shin~
lovethatAngel
crazzycat
yanglovesmj
dersheys
Angie ♥ MJ
HiedeJonhnson
Star
shanette94
cindy_leo86
sunsetdriver
Shinsaku
Kenshee
Hikari94
inluVwU
darkmarkz
skyenat
radyalovesmjj
NatashaAzrael
trinixdeangelov
michaeltainment
geraldine_okl
momoqq
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:35 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
hey! u're here! an owl too. haha. ^^
haha yeah "hoot hoot" ^^
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm

*hoots back* lol.
i'm like trying to put myself to sleep with michael's songs.
bedtime music. best thing ever. but i guess it'll kinda make me even more awake coz' i'd wanna listen to it more. lol!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
*hoots back* lol.
i'm like trying to put myself to sleep with michael's songs.
bedtime music. best thing ever. but i guess it'll kinda make me even more awake coz' i'd wanna listen to it more. lol!
lol. hahaha yeah that happens alot! lol
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm

haha. & it's been sometime i borrowed this 'mj-life of legend' from my school library. that red book. it was all by coincidence. thought it'd never appear in my school's library. lucky lucky. =)

guess you've school later as well? turnin in soon?
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:01 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
haha. & it's been sometime i borrowed this 'mj-life of legend' from my school library. that red book. it was all by coincidence. thought it'd never appear in my school's library. lucky lucky. =)

guess you've school later as well? turnin in soon?
haha wow cool.

Nope I don't have school, but have to hand up my assignment later, still editing lol
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm

LOL. editing your assignment while michaeling here huh. Laughing
good luck with your editing!
im gonna to turn in. guess i'll drop by in é day. if not, there'd be almost no one ard here except u little owl. haha.
nights!

Last edited by geraldine_okl on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
LOL. editing your assignment while michaeling here huh. Laughing
good luck with your editing!
im gonna to turn in. guess i'll drop by in é day. if not, there'd be almost one one ard here except u little owl. haha.
nights!
hehe Razz
thanks!
haha nights! XD XD!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 am

Wah.. so active Geraldine... Hee.. I am usually on at early mornings to but now 'cos it's the sch holz, my teaching's schedule has changed, so I've got to sleep earlier Razz
Back to top Go down
HiedeJonhnson

HiedeJonhnson

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am

hello
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 am

HiedeJonhnson wrote:
hello

Ello Hiede... welcome!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:33 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Wah.. so active Geraldine... Hee.. I am usually on at early mornings to but now 'cos it's the sch holz, my teaching's schedule has changed, so I've got to sleep earlier Razz

yay.. sleep earler means you might have more time with Michael!! woohoo.. lol.. i'm sleeping later and lesser... =(
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 am

HiedeJonhnson wrote:
hello

Hihi!! Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yay.. sleep earler means you might have more time with Michael!! woohoo.. lol.. i'm sleeping later and lesser... =(

Not necessarily true... LOLx.. Michael's been away the last few days but it's ok 'cos at least I've still been getting signs here & there, plus got more stuff at work to focus on & the egg is abt to hatch... tune in soon to ur FB, Star!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:56 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Not necessarily true... LOLx.. Michael's been away the last few days but it's ok 'cos at least I've still been getting signs here & there, plus got more stuff at work to focus on & the egg is abt to hatch... tune in soon to ur FB, Star!!!

woohoo!! finally..its getting hot enough for hatching!! ya.. probably he has exams too!! lol.. or he's preparing for some concert up there.. Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

woohoo!! finally..its getting hot enough for hatching!! ya.. probably he has exams too!! lol.. or he's preparing for some concert up there.. Smile

Hee... Yeah.. I've been really excited abt it as well Very Happy Sorry it's taking longer than expected 'cos of the other end, they've been superbly busy.. Hee... but at least, it's almost hatching!!! Methinks he's preparing a major concert up there too... LOLx
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:00 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Hee... Yeah.. I've been really excited abt it as well Very Happy Sorry it's taking longer than expected 'cos of the other end, they've been superbly busy.. Hee... but at least, it's almost hatching!!! Methinks he's preparing a major concert up there too... LOLx

thats ok.. great stuff are worth the wait.. heehee.. i still waiting patiently.. Smile
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Talking about that, I just dreamed of of him on stage! It's like a pic I've seen before I think, not sure why I dreamt of it. But like, as in, it wasn't a "picture of him" I was looking it, it sorta was just him....ahh wells.
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Talking about that, I just dreamed of of him on stage! It's like a pic I've seen before I think, not sure why I dreamt of it. But like, as in, it wasn't a "picture of him" I was looking it, it sorta was just him....ahh wells.

He's giving you a glimpse of his rehearsal! lol.. i once dreamt of him dancing too. but i forgot when.. its blurry..
One night, we might all have the same dream of him having a concert.. cool..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Now tt u mentioned it & since I've nto written abt it in my 'Adventures of Egghead & Applehead' thread, I recall having a dream of sth like tt too... More like I was helping Michael prepare for a concert... LOLx... Michael wasn't young in this dream, like how he was a yr or 2 before TII... & now when I think back abt this dream slowly, trying to remember it, no wonder I find tt Red Mission Lion shirt so familiar... he was wearing sth like tt in my dream Shocked No wonder I was so drawn to tt red shirt when I saw TII. WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

He's giving you a glimpse of his rehearsal! lol.. i once dreamt of him dancing too. but i forgot when.. its blurry..
One night, we might all have the same dream of him having a concert.. cool..
hahaha wow that'd be cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Now tt u mentioned it & since I've nto written abt it in my 'Adventures of Egghead & Applehead' thread, I recall having a dream of sth like tt too... More like I was helping Michael prepare for a concert... LOLx... Michael wasn't young in this dream, like how he was a yr or 2 before TII... & now when I think back abt this dream slowly, trying to remember it, no wonder I find tt Red Mission Lion shirt so familiar... he was wearing sth like tt in my dream Shocked No wonder I was so drawn to tt red shirt when I saw TII. WOW!!!

there goes trinix again! lol.. my dreams are always blurred.. the one i had was also not a young michael too.. close to recent.. hmmm.. i've never dream of a young michael i guessed..
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

OMG so cool!! In my dream he was wearing this gold costume really cool... I think he looked like aroudn his 30s kinda time.. yeah somewhere there..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

OMG so cool!! In my dream he was wearing this gold costume really cool... I think he looked like aroudn his 30s kinda time.. yeah somewhere there..

LOLx... honestly, I was just thinking abt it only now... & it's making my hair stand... I nv figured out why I was so drawn to tt red shirt (Nat u should know how crazy I am over it...) Now I realise why the attraction was so strong... it's been in my subconscious... the shirt Michael had in my dream wasn't exactly the same as the one in TII but it was definitely red... the lion was standing in like a ball of blazing fire & its mane was studded with rhinestones, for sure. Then there was some funky swirl designs around the fire and like a king's sceptre & of course the logo but instead of just 'M', the logo read 'MJ'. Michael had mentioned sth abt it being a piece frm his new clothing line or sth. This was the only time, Michael appeared in my dream older than normal.. other times he was abt 29-36.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

LOLx... honestly, I was just thinking abt it only now... & it's making my hair stand... I nv figured out why I was so drawn to tt red shirt (Nat u should know how crazy I am over it...) Now I realise why the attraction was so strong... it's been in my subconscious... the shirt Michael had in my dream wasn't exactly the same as the one in TII but it was definitely red... the lion was standing in like a ball of blazing fire & its mane was studded with rhinestones, for sure. Then there was some funky swirl designs around the fire and like a king's sceptre & of course the logo but instead of just 'M', the logo read 'MJ'. Michael had mentioned sth abt it being a piece frm his new clothing line or sth. This was the only time, Michael appeared in my dream older than normal.. other times he was abt 29-36.
woah cool! OMG if he ever had his own clothing line I think I'd go crazy, totally love all his clothes and costumes alrdy LOL!!
Back to top Go down
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 am

wawawahhhh... ur dreams are just so specific, trinix. i'm the kind that never remember what i dreamt. lol.
imagine we're all gonna attend his concert. but only in the dreams. that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Greetings to everyone! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: