Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?

Go down 
+6
skyenat
Admin
trinixdeangelov
Star
radyalovesmjj
icy55
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

icy55 wrote:
"You're love his magical... That's how I feel..." Suddenly felt like singing that verse!

Go on & sing it!!!
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
icy55 wrote:
"You're love his magical... That's how I feel..." Suddenly felt like singing that verse!

Go on & sing it!!!

But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless.

Michael, you make me speechless...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

cheers
Yeah... He's speechlessly superbly charming..!!
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
geraldine_okl

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:
cheers
Yeah... He's speechlessly superbly charming..!!

simply agreed fact. king
Back to top Go down
reload72
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
reload72

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 am

When i first saw him on tv.. i was 4 or 5 y/o... he was doing the Thriller and Billie Jean MTV.
When i first saw him in person in Singapore, but didnt touch or talked to him, I was 16 in Year 1993 then again in Year 1996.

below are some pics i took in 1996 (i have shared it in on of the Singapore TII Facebook)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm

reload72 wrote:
When i first saw him on tv.. i was 4 or 5 y/o... he was doing the Thriller and Billie Jean MTV.
When i first saw him in person in Singapore, but didnt touch or talked to him, I was 16 in Year 1993 then again in Year 1996.

below are some pics i took in 1996 (i have shared it in on of the Singapore TII Facebook)

Wow, Reload... u're really lucky to at least have tt chance to ever see Michael in person... I nv got tt chance... was 11 in 1993 & 14 in 1996... bleah
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:41 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

Wow, Reload... u're really lucky to at least have tt chance to ever see Michael in person... I nv got tt chance... was 11 in 1993 & 14 in 1996... bleah

Jealous of reload Razz That time i was only 7. Why Michael didn't wait for me!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 am

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

Jealous of reload Razz That time i was only 7. Why Michael didn't wait for me!! Rolling Eyes
LOL I'm even more jealous! That time I was 1!! D< 1996, I was 4, how nice lol.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:50 am

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

lol! Why didn't Michael wait for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

lol.. i was 4 in 1993 and 7 in 1996.. i think if we were there, we could have attracted michael's attention and he might have invited us to neverland or tour with him.. *daydreaming* aw.. that will be so great..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

lol.. i was 4 in 1993 and 7 in 1996.. i think if we were there, we could have attracted michael's attention and he might have invited us to neverland or tour with him.. *daydreaming* aw.. that will be so great..

Yeah, toddlers & a baby in diapers (Nat) waiting in line to catch Michael in concert... HEE
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

Yeah, toddlers & a baby in diapers (Nat) waiting in line to catch Michael in concert... HEE

lol! she will be carried in his arms, feel his warmth and love.. and maybe a kiss from him!! Its feels good to daydream abit.. haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Hee
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 am

My first 'encounter' was watching the movie 'Ben' back in the '70s when little Michael singing the theme song. I love the song and bawling like crazy over the rat in the movie. So 'Ben' was the first MJ song that I listened to and I still tearing listening to it still. It was his first solo hit.

I got to know Michael better during 'Beat It' when it first came out in 1982 while I was 12, and my 'gang' of 5 girls went crazy over him and was trying to learn beat it and moonwalking. MJ moments that stand out for me are watching 1984 Grammy when he won 8 grammys that night. I remembered everytime he went up to get the award, the girls were screaming and he said "This is to the girls at the back". So much news in the papers back then on Michael, he was at his peak. Watching the news showing huge fans mobbing him, crying, screaming wherever he went. I remembered in '84 there was a case where this French fan comitted suicide because his mother does not allow him to have plastic surgery to look like Michael. That was how crazy people were over Michael. I think if he is still here, with 'This Is It' concert we would see revival of the pandemonium again. Michael's fans are loyal, there are always there simmering waiting for his return.

The only regret that I have was not seeing Michael live concert. I had 3 chances, but i blow them...i'm hitting myself over it now. I remembered also the news in Dec '96, during Sultan of Brunei 50th birthday bash where he paid Michael $millions to have a private concert in Brunei and open free for Burniean. I wish I was one of the 60,000 Brunein that watch the concert back then lol. Now what I can do is only pestered my hubby on his experience watching MJ BAD tour in Melbourne. He was also supposed to attend the '92 concert in Singapore however MJ postponed his concert because of sickness and my hubby cannot attend on the replacement date.

I will be always thankful that we have internet and youtube where we can see Michael performing, his short film, his funny moments, his rehearsals etc etc. where we can keep his legacy alive for younger generations.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 am

Lifeablast wrote:
My first 'encounter' was watching the movie 'Ben' back in the '70s when little Michael singing the theme song. I love the song and bawling like crazy over the rat in the movie. So 'Ben' was the first MJ song that I listened to and I still tearing listening to it still. It was his first solo hit.

I got to know Michael better during 'Beat It' when it first came out in 1982 while I was 12, and my 'gang' of 5 girls went crazy over him and was trying to learn beat it and moonwalking. MJ moments that stand out for me are watching 1984 Grammy when he won 8 grammys that night. I remembered everytime he went up to get the award, the girls were screaming and he said "This is to the girls at the back". So much news in the papers back then on Michael, he was at his peak. Watching the news showing huge fans mobbing him, crying, screaming wherever he went. I remembered in '84 there was a case where this French fan comitted suicide because his mother does not allow him to have plastic surgery to look like Michael. That was how crazy people were over Michael. I think if he is still here, with 'This Is It' concert we would see revival of the pandemonium again. Michael's fans are loyal, there are always there simmering waiting for his return.

The only regret that I have was not seeing Michael live concert. I had 3 chances, but i blow them...i'm hitting myself over it now. I remembered also the news in Dec '96, during Sultan of Brunei 50th birthday bash where he paid Michael $millions to have a private concert in Brunei and open free for Burniean. I wish I was one of the 60,000 Brunein that watch the concert back then lol. Now what I can do is only pestered my hubby on his experience watching MJ BAD tour in Melbourne. He was also supposed to attend the '92 concert in Singapore however MJ postponed his concert because of sickness and my hubby cannot attend on the replacement date.

I will be always thankful that we have internet and youtube where we can see Michael performing, his short film, his funny moments, his rehearsals etc etc. where we can keep his legacy alive for younger generations.

I was only born tt yr 'Beat It' came out... & boy, if only I could read the papers by 2 yrs & cut out all those newspaper articles of Michael Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

i very envious of those who can witness the highest peak of his music career. I wish i was born earlier but i guess i'm lucky enough to know the presence of this incredibly wonderful man and still able to enjoy his music and videos with all his fans around the world..Smile
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Star wrote:
i very envious of those who can witness the highest peak of his music career. I wish i was born earlier but i guess i'm lucky enough to know the presence of this incredibly wonderful man and still able to enjoy his music and videos with all his fans around the world..Smile

Ya, That is what exactly i'm thinking Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Star wrote:

True tt... at least we got to experience a lil sth, even tho' how small it might have been rather than not getting anything at all.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

lol! she will be carried in his arms, feel his warmth and love.. and maybe a kiss from him!! Its feels good to daydream abit.. haha
lol! that'dve been crazy man! You know, I always think, the lucky kid who got carried by him the teh Bucharest tour DVD now has evidence for life! Razz
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
reload72 wrote:

lol! that'dve been crazy man! You know, I always think, the lucky kid who got carried by him the teh Bucharest tour DVD now has evidence for life! Razz
ya!! he is so soooooooooooooooooooo lucky!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah... we only have our dreams... still tt's sth we can hold dear as comfort.
Back to top Go down
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
Lifeablast

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Yes, we should be forever thankful that we experience his magic in our lifetime whether it was in the '70s, '80s, '90s or '00s. And let's continue his legacy for future generation. Long Love King Michael!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Lifeablast wrote:
Yes, we should be forever thankful that we experience his magic in our lifetime whether it was in the '70s, '80s, '90s or '00s. And let's continue his legacy for future generation. Long Love King Michael!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM MICHAEL!!!!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
cindy_leo86

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 am

Michael Jackson This Is It Music Video Official Directed by Spike Lee HQ

i am speechless and humbled by this video.
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?   When was the first time you 'saw' Michael? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When was the first time you 'saw' Michael?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next