Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records

Go down 
+5
Admin
Star
icy55
trinixdeangelov
radyalovesmjj
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm

LOLx... yes, Nat... tt was the backups.. Hee
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha I kept singing it as "sounds"...like I usually do that to parts I don't get before viewing lyrics, then turns out they're really sounds LOL! I kept trying to hear for the "words" Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Ok, I thought its "Annie are you boh geh? Are you boh geh Annie?" albino
You know reading all these posts reminded me of this:

No offence to Michael, but I LOL-ed at this. ><
Back to top Go down
https://mjsgfanclub.forumotion.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:29 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha I kept singing it as "sounds"...like I usually do that to parts I don't get before viewing lyrics, then turns out they're really sounds LOL! I kept trying to hear for the "words" Razz

lol! Ma ma say ma ma sah, ma ma coo sah!!! Acha-ooh
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Admin wrote:

HAHAHA OMG LOL
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Admin wrote:

lol! OMG!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, I'M CRYING & HAVING THE HICCUPS AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol! Ma ma say ma ma sah, ma ma coo sah!!! Acha-ooh

hahahaha! I still love that part though, even if like in MRT I'll still stamp my foot while listening Razz
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol! OMG!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, I'M CRYING & HAVING THE HICCUPS AT THE SAME TIME!!!

LOL I don't get the bears though? just some random thing? hahahaa
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

LOL I don't get the bears though? just some random thing? hahahaa

Just some of his random crazy words... LOLx... I can't stop laughing!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Hahahaha.. Ya, this was before the actual 'Billie Jean' lyrics was finalised. He was just trying to fit in words for the song randomly. HAHAHA, I'm laughing so hard too when I heard it just now. This is some crazy stuff! LOL.

I love that "Alright... ...I see... ...Alright". = "Who will dance, on the floor, in the round".
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahahaha.. Ya, this was before the actual 'Billie Jean' lyrics was finalised. He was just trying to fit in words for the song randomly. HAHAHA, I'm laughing so hard too when I heard it just now. This is some crazy stuff! LOL.

I love that "Alright... ...I see... ...Alright". = "Who will dance, on the floor, in the round".

The whole take was priceless, man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Hahaha ya! I can't believe he agreed to let them publish the whole thing. So generous of him to share. HAHAHA...
I'm going to rip it into my MP4 player and listen to this for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm

OMG! HAHAHAHA! I really laughed out loud! I'm pretty sure if he released this version, Billie Jean will totally be going down the drain! OMG! Now MJ has just another record in the Guinness Book!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
michael jackson makes an appearance at the guinness world records london HQ in 2006

michael jackson mosaic breaks record

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Most Successful Concert Series - Guinness Book Of World Records
Michael Jackson sold out for seven nights at Wembley Stadium, London, England in the summer of 1988. A total of 504,000 people saw Michael perform July 14-16, 22-23, and August 26-27, 1988.

Biggest Selling Album Of All Time - Guinness Book Of World Records
Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Album is the biggest selling album of all time, with over 50 million copies sold worldwide. Thriller is also the biggest selling U.S album with sales of 25 million copies.

80's Most #1 Hits
By The End of the 1980's Michael Jackson had more #1 hits than any other artist for the decade.

Michael Awards
Michael has more awards than any other artist.

Entertainer Of The Decade
With the #1 (Thriller) and #2 (Bad) ranked albums in the world Michael was the 1980's Entertainer Of The Decade.

Most Grammy Awards - Guinness Book Of World Records
Michael won a record breaking 8 Grammy Awards in 1984, more than any other artist in one year.

Largest Contracts - Guinness Book Of World Records
$890 million (Sony Music) Contract, with prospective earnings of $1 billion.

Greatest Audience - Guinness Book Of World Records
The highest-ever viewership was 133.4 million viewers watching the NBC transmission of Super Bowl XXVII on June 31, 1993. Michael was spotlighted during the half-time peformance.

Highest-Paid Commercial Spokesperson - Guinness Book Of World Records
Pepsi Cola paid Michael Jackson $12 million to do 4 TV commercials.

Bad Tour - Guinness Book Of World Records
Michael Jackson's world tour brought in a record gross revenue of over $124 million during September 1987-December 1988.

100 Million Records
Michael has sold over 100 million singles and albums outside of the U.S.

Billboard Charts
Michael Jackson is the first person in the 37 year history of the chart to enter at # 1, with his single "You Are Not Alone". Michael broke his previous redord held by his single "Earth Song" which debuted at #5.

Biggest Selling Video
Michael Jackson's "The Making Of Thriller" is the biggest selling video to be released by an artist.

Billboard "Hot 100" Singles Chart
Most #1 Hits by Male Artist (13)

#1 Debuts
Michael's "Bad", "Dangerous", and "HIStory" albums all debuted at #1.

Consecutive #1 Singles
Jackson 5 were the first group to ever have four consecutive #1 singles.

#1 On Charts
In 1983 Michael became the first artist to simultaneously hold the number one spots on Billboard's rock albums and rock singles charts, as well as the R&B albums and singles charts.

First Video
Michael Jackson was the first black artist to have a video aired on MTV.

what an altruistic, selfless man. thank you for the contributions michael we love you.

He's so humble in the vid... feeling so shy abt his outstanding achievements Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Aww. He's really so humble. I can give him another award - The most humble man in the world award, or the world's most loved man. I love you
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Aww. He's really so humble. I can give him another award - The most humble man in the world award, or the world's most loved man. I love you

cheers
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
momoqq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 am

cheers YES, THE WORLD'S MOST LOVED MAN...
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 am

ROTFLMAO lol! whats with the buttercups and bears.. i see a lot of bears from winnie the pooh to carebears... don't really think he drank alcohol at all. he's a clean dude who didn't smoke, drink or do drugs of any kind (its the dr feel-goods out there that supplied his delicate body with those junk)...
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
ROTFLMAO lol! whats with the buttercups and bears.. i see a lot of bears from winnie the pooh to carebears... don't really think he drank alcohol at all. he's a clean dude who didn't smoke, drink or do drugs of any kind (its the dr feel-goods out there that supplied his delicate body with those junk)...

Someone had left a comment to tt vid on u-tube saying tt Michael wasn't really drunk, just trying to figure how the music arrangements for the song would be, so he didn't care abt the lyrics then, just focused on the music part & sang whatever words tt came to his mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 am

hahaha yeah. That drunk story was anyhow made up by the person who uploaded it. Razz Got some hard core fans gave protests, but well.. Its all in the name of fun! I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind that. Heheheehe. It was really a funny version anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am

yeah! It just showcases what a genius michael is!
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm

o.. he's really so cute! If Michael knew it made us laugh, he wouldn't mind.. its all about fun!!
Back to top Go down
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
radyalovesmjj

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 am

Facts you may or may not know about MICHAEL JACKSON

1. His favorite board games were Monopoly and Chess

2. His favorite foods were mexican, pizza, chicken, popcorn, M&Ms, glazed donuts, frosted flakes

3. His favorite drinks were mineral water, orange juice, carrot juice, and Gatorade during concerts

4. In 1992, Michael was crowned “King Sani’ in a west african village in Gabon, Ivory Coast.

5. The trademark arm-band that he always wore was a symbol of the suffering of hungry children around the world.

6. His favorite colors were red and gold (not red and black, as previously reported.) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
skyenat

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 am

ahhhh they should make a MJ Monopoly version! Like they did for Elvis Razz

where did you get all these from? like the color one esp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records   Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson in Guinness World Records
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next