Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

Love this vid...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm

He's not really crying in the vid... I'm the one crying while watching it...
Back to top Go down
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
Star

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm

every time i watch scenes from his tour, i will wonder if i'm able to squeeze to the front if i were there. lol. or if i will faint like them.. or if i will be randomly picked to go up on stage to HUG HIM!

if i do, i'll be a good girl.i will not be so rough to him and i will make a request to stay on stage with him till the end of the concert. maybe at a corner of the stage so that i will not interfere with his performance.. i dun want to be dragged or carried away by those giantic man! ah....

I'm starting to imagine too much again...
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin
trinixdeangelov

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Star wrote:
every time i watch scenes from his tour, i will wonder if i'm able to squeeze to the front if i were there. lol. or if i will faint like them.. or if i will be randomly picked to go up on stage to HUG HIM!

if i do, i'll be a good girl.i will not be so rough to him and i will make a request to stay on stage with him till the end of the concert. maybe at a corner of the stage so that i will not interfere with his performance.. i dun want to be dragged or carried away by those giantic man! ah....

cheers
Back to top Go down
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
icy55

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Star wrote:

My dear... You'll never know! Keep the hopes alive! =) it's better to be positive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love this vid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this vid...   Love this vid... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love this vid...
Page 1 of 1